The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 17: The Decision

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Decision - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Troy awoke on a bunk as he opened his eyes he found that he was in a small room about the size of a jail cell but with no bars. The cell was furnished very sparingly with a bunk, which he was on, and toilet facilities. His companions were gone.

From above Jessie's, voice spoke, "You each are being given solitude so that you may make your decision without the influence of the others."

"How will I know which decision the others have made?" he addressed to the air.

Jessie's voice answered, "When next you sleep you will awake to find yourself back on earth or in the company of your companions."

Troy began to pace in his cell and to think, On the one hand he would miss his friends here, but on the other he would miss his friends and family on earth. Even though he had no brothers and sisters, he did have his parents, and a few good friends. In addition, didn't Jessie say that one or more of them could die? If he decided to return to earth, they would be assured of living, or would they? They might die in a car crash or some other incident and be just as dead, and he wouldn't be there to try to prevent it, he would not even know. Never again seeing Suzie and Kathy and Kurt, never sharing their friendship, never sharing the love they felt for each other. "Jessie, I've decided to stay!" He shouted to the air.

Kurt found himself in a cell like Troy and Jessie's voice told him the same about the solitude. The decision for Kurt was easier. His parents had been killed in a plane crash many years ago. He had no brothers and sisters and was not close to the rest of his family. Although he would miss his friends on earth, the friendship he had developed with the other three was very strong. You could say he thought of them as family. Well not exactly family, he smiled, as a vision of naked bodies flashed before him, but definitely love, yes he loved each one of them for sure, "Jessie I've decided to stay." He shouted.

Suzie awoke on her bunk alone. Jessie's message was given to her. I miss the three of them already and we were together just a short while ago, She thought to herself, I do miss my parents and I know they miss me, and if I decide to stay they will continue to miss me. As for Todd my ex-boyfriend, I hope he lives his life in misery alone. I shouldn't think that way, I'm just bitter toward him. Besides Troy and Kurt are much better than he ever was, and when you add in Kathy there is no comparison. I love the three of them more than I ever loved Todd. The thought of never seeing them again is just too much. Bye Mom, bye Pops I wish there was some way I could make you not worry and for you to see how happy I am with my friends. "Jessie I've decided to stay," She cried.

Kathy sat up in her bunk. Jessie's words spoke their message to her and then the silence returned. She was alone with her thoughts. First, her thoughts turned to her parents and earth; she remembered the loneliness of growing up an only child, and then the welcome togetherness of college life. She was close to her Mom but although she loved him dearly, her Dad was quite often gone on business. She thought of Kurt, Troy, and Suzie; how great it felt to be with them. She blushed as she thought of their sexual experiences. How could she live without those three? The emotional and, yes, physical intimacy they had shared. Then a picture of Meg flashed into her mind. The memory of her deformed body and the horror's that were done to her and Kurt's description of the Jeg's rape ceremony, she felt ill. A picture of Suzie or of her sharing a similar fate flashed into her minds eye. Fear was added to the illness in the pit of her stomach. If I decide to return to earth there is no chance that any of us will suffer that awful fate or something worse, She thought. There is a chance any of us will be killed on some unknown planet and our families never knowing what became of us. I feel that I must terminate this team for the good of all. Other thoughts began to flood into her mind. Thoughts of Kurt and Troy's handsome faces and rugged bodies, Suzie's soft face and even softer body, how could I give up that picture? She thought of how each of them had comforted her especially when she was recovering from her experience with the ants. How each had held her close and helped pull her back from the abyss of despair. Her eyes clouded with tears, I'm sorry but I can't give those feelings up. I can't just, not remember. I can't forget your warmth and your love, the feel of your soft caress. Damn me I just can't give that up. We may not live long but I will do my best to make our lives together, happy, "Jessie I want to stay with my friends." She threw herself on the bunk and muffled sobs issued from the pillow.

With a flash, they were all together again in a new room. Suzie rushed to Troy and then Kurt and hugged each of them. She approached Kathy to give her a hug too and noticed the tears rolling down her cheeks. "What's the matter Kat?"

Kathy sniffled shook her head and smiled. The tears in her eyes began to fade, "Nothing Sue, absolutely nothing now that I am with my friends and new family."

Suzie wiped the tears from Kathy's face and reached down to wipe them on her skirt, which she found she was not wearing. She looked at Kathy, Troy, and Kurt and saw that each of them was nude too. She giggled, "I didn't even notice we weren't wearing any cloths. I guess I'm getting used to not having any on." She hugged Kathy and then voiced to the air, "Jessie are you some kind of pervert that likes to see us naked. Some dirty old man, or woman that gets his or her trills that way?"

"Please sit," a voice from the air asked and four chairs rose from the floor.

Suzie crossed the room and sat in Troy's lap. Sliding her hips up and down on him suggestively, she exclaimed, "Ohhhh, I'm sorry Troy I didn't notice this chair was taken." She moved over to the next chair and sat in Kurt's lap, "Mmmmmmmmmm, this one must be taken too because I feel something between my legs. I'm sorry Kurt I didn't see you either." She slid into the empty seat next to him, leaned over to Kathy in the next seat, and whispered, "Just thought I would put on a little show for our unseen audience. Hope I made him/her/it horny."

Kathy shook her head and laughed, "Suzie always the comedian, I'm sure glad I decided to stay."

"I'm glad you did too, I sure would hate to live without that soft ass, warm pussy, and lovely tits of yours," Suzie purred.

"You have become a total nymph Suzie!" Kathy laughed.

"Those two cocks and your pussy have spoiled me. I am completely ruined as far as having normal one on one sex with some boy," Suzie chuckled.

"The four of you have chosen to continue," Jessie's voice boomed forth. "You will be modified once more. New abilities will be implanted. I will also try to explain things to you. Your reproductive processes have been suspended but I assure you they can be restored. You need not fear getting pregnant nor of being infected with diseases sexual or otherwise. Your skin will not burn in sunlight. If you will notice Suzie, the tattoo under your navel is gone. No, I am not short on material and I know nothing of a dirty old man, your, what is that term, skimpy; clothing is provided simply for your modesty and to excite and stimulate the opposite sex. I will add that the others I consult with wanted no clothing at all. So call your skimpy clothing a compromise, it was that or nothing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.