The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 13: The Ceremony

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Ceremony - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

They went to the beach and the men transformed to dragons. The two dragons bent their necks close to the ground and Suzie and Kathy slipped the harnesses over them. Kathy climbed to Kurt's back and settled herself between his shoulders with her legs dangling around his neck. Suzie approached Troy, patted him on the head, and said "Looks you are stuck with me." She purposely dragged her breasts against his neck as she climbed onto him. She also purposely sat too far forward and slid her pussy along his neck as she moved into place between his shoulders. She intentionally wiggled her butt back and forth as she settled in place on him and cooed to him." There all set, at least I'm not wet and dripping on your back."

Troy unable to talk instead gave out a squawk and flapping his wings sprang to the air. Kathy watching Suzie's actions laughed as Kurt also leaped to the air. Kathy clamped her bare legs to Kurt's neck and held tight to the harness as he raced to catch up.

Suzie, her legs clamped tightly also, leaned forward and kissed Troy on his neck. "Weeeee" She cried, "I do so enjoy flying like this." The four of them soared across the huge lake for miles and miles.

"What a huge lake. It must be bigger than all the great lakes combined." Kathy noted.

Miles continued to drop behind them as the sun beat down. By late afternoon, they spotted the first glimmers of shoreline. Troy was sweating from exertion and as it accumulated under Suzie's butt she joked "come on steed don't quit now. Land is within site."

They reached the shore and landing both men transformed and fell to the sandy beach resting. The two women looked around them watchfully.

Suddenly about fifty yards down the beach five men ran from the jungle toward the water. A huge beast burst forth right behind them. This beast was about twenty feet tall and ran after them on its hind legs. It trampled one of the men under its clawed foot and its tail whipped around and impaled another on the deadly spikes that grew from the end of it. The head dipped and four-foot jaws opened exposing huge razor sharp teeth these closed around yet another victim lifting him from his feet. The man's cries were cut short as the jaws clamped down and cut him in two.

The two remaining men turned and hurled spears at the creature, they then ran once more for the water. The tail whipped around again and struck a glancing blow to one the men sending him tumbling and bleeding along the shore toward the team. The man came to rest and lay upon the beach unmoving. The last man plunged into the lake and swam away from shore.

While watching this Kurt and Troy had grabbed up their crossbows and two bolts flew almost as one to bury themselves in one of the creature's eyes. With a roar of pain and rage, it turned to face the attackers. The crossbows twanged and two more bolts buried themselves in its chest. Quickly two more impaled themselves in its neck. At the same time, the women clawed the pistols from their holsters and began firing at it. The creature raced toward them and the distance rapidly diminished as it pounded for them. Kathy took aim at one of its legs and fired almost cutting it in half. The leg folded and as its body crashed to the ground, Suzie fired at its neck nearly severing it from the massive shoulders. The beast crashed to the ground and finally shuddered with its last breath. This entire action had taken place in what seemed to be one blink of the eye. The team skirted the dead beast with caution mindful that it might not be dead and approached the closest man's body.

He was still breathing, though badly wounded. Numerous cuts and scrapes and one gapping wound adorned his entire body. His blood seeped out and soaked the sand below him. The lone survivor came to shore and approached them warily. Suzie knelt beside the wounded man and stretched her fingers toward him. The bleeding stopped and his wounds began to close and heal. The unwounded survivor's eyes grew wide; he fell to his knees, clasped his hands together, and hobbled to Suzie. He stopped in front of her, looked at his companion's rapidly healing body, and gibbering in an unknown language, bowed his head to the ground before her. He continued to gabber and soon the team discovered that the transceivers on their ears functioned as translators too.

The wounded man's eyes fluttered open and looked around them. The gibbering from his companion became a torrent and soon words began to form as the translators learned the language. The man on his knees thanked them, again-and-again, and they soon were able to determine that the wounded man was the only son of his village chief. While the two women watched the man and his recovering companion, Troy and Kurt walked the beach and examined the other three bodies. All of them were dead and beyond even Suzie's abilities. They returned to join the rest of the team. The injured man sat up and watched in amazement as the last signs of his wounds disappeared. Kathy slowly spoke a few words of the new language as the translator continued to increase the vocabulary. She asked the two men, who wore nothing but loin clothes, their names and told them hers.

The man seated on the ground stated, "I am Kamchu Soliee, and this is Brynar. We are from the village of Seda. Who are you? You are not of the Salta race as we are yet you are not Jeg either?"

Kathy introduced the members of the team. Suzie motioned for Brynar to get up from his knees, saying, "Get up off your knees, and raise your head"

"As you command Goddess of silver hair and healing powers, I obey." He said.

Suzie turned to the other members of the team and spoke in English, "See I am a goddess just as I thought," She laughed.

"Yeah, sex goddess," Troy laughed, "but don't let it give you a swelled head."

"Soliee is my name Kamchu denotes that I am the son of the chief." Soliee said.

Brynar viewed the bodies on the beach and said, "I am the only one left from a group of ten who rescued Soliee from the Jeg hunters who captured him. We fought and killed the Jeg only to be attacked by the Tiro before we were able to return to our village."

"What is a Tiro?" Suzie asked?

Brynar pointed to the creature dead in the sand, "That is a Tiro." and he addressed Suzie, "are these others your servants and protectors' O goddess?" Suzie turned and beamed at the others.

Troy quipped in English, "Don't get all swell headed Suzie, goddess my ass, but at the same time don't correct his mistake either," He cautioned, "We won't reveal all our powers just yet"

Suzie wiped the grin from her face and turned back to Brynar, "Yes, they are," she said simply.

"You should go with us to our village. The chief will be very happy at the safe return of his son. He will wish to thank you in person and I'm sure there will be much celebration." Brynar invited.

"Yes please do," Soliee jumped in, "my father will be very happy and we will all welcome you with open arms. You have my word."

Suzie turned to the other members of the team a look of question on her face. They all nodded imperceptivity and she turned to the two and said. "Sure why not? Lead the way and we will follow."

They trailed through the jungle behind the two men and after about five miles came to a clearing. A stockade made of logs about twelve feet tall occupied the center surrounding the village. Two guards stood over a gate and spotted them as they entered the clearing. After shouted exchanges between the guards and the two men they advanced and upon recognizing them the gates were thrown open to welcome them inside. The village inside consisted of huts constructed of more wood for sides with foliage over framework for roofs.

An older man approached Soliee and threw his arms around him followed by a woman of the same age who hugged him too. Soliee turned to Suzie and introduced them as his father, Kam Sol, and mother, Liaezza. A younger version of Liaezza stood next to Sol.

This is my sister Luza, Soliee said indicating the woman. He turned and spread his arms wide, "and this is my village."

A crowd surrounded them. They all had skin reddish brown in color with white hair both on their heads and genitals. The younger individuals approximately twenty and younger, male and female wore no clothing at all. The men older than twenty wore simple loincloths and the women wore a simple sarong around their waists. The breasts hung free but with decorations using paints in various patterns. They also wore necklaces. The older women wore wraps around their shoulders, which hung down to cover their breasts.

A woman shouldered her way through the crowd and threw herself in Soliee's arms hugging and kissing him. Brynar continued the introductions, "That is Soliee's betrothed Madara." As another woman burst from the crowd, he quickly added "and this is my mate Sula." Her arms circled him and her lips covered his.

Finally, Soliee was able to move Madara to his side and he narrated the story of their adventures to all. Nine female heads bowed and they walked away. Luza squirmed between Troy and Kurt making sure her naked body rubbed against both of them. She pointed to the women walking away and told the men, those are the widows of the dead warriors.

Suzie nudged Kathy and indicating the naked body wedged between the men whispered to her, "looks like we have competition." Kathy chuckled silently.

Troy felt Luza rub against him and noticed Suzie and Kathy watching. In English he said, "Don't worry you two I only share myself with you, besides she is only a teenager."

Suzie whispered in Troy's ear, "I'm only nineteen and Kathy is only twenty."

As Luza slowly slid her butt against his leg, Kurt chuckled. "Two nymphs are enough to try and satisfy."

Preparations for the feast and ceremony took place the rest of the day. That night the members of the village circled a fire built in the center of the village. They sat before it legs crossed and meat cooked over the fire was served to the adults by the teenagers. Wooden cups containing, what turned out to be a strong wine, were served. Luza served the food and wine to team members bowing before each as she presented them.

"Boy, the alcohol in this wine has a kick to it," Troy mused.

As darkness fell, the fire was built up to be a raging bonfire and the ceremony began. Jugs of the wine were continuously passed around the circle with each person taking a sip and passing it on. Troy noticed that Luza was taking sips from it too. Soon his head began to buzz from its effect. He noted that Kurt, Suzie, and Kathy were feeling its effects too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.