The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 12: The new ability

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: The new ability - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

They had not bothered to get dressed and when they arrived at the sandy beach that bordered the lake the women waded into the water. The men stood guard, Kurt's watchful eyes surveyed up and down the shore and the jungle behind them, while Troy kept watchful eyes on the water and sky above. They would not be taken by surprise by flying ants or any thing else again. The women bathed and refreshed themselves and waded ashore to relieve the men of guard duty so that they too could wash off. The four of them sat shoulder to shoulder in the sand, the men on the outside faced the water with the women in the middle facing the jungle.

Suzie commented as she ran her hand up and down her thigh, "We have been here, were ever here is, for quite some time and my skin is still silky smooth. Not even the stubble of hair growing anywhere."

"Even the hair on my head has not grown in length," Kathy added.

Kurt cupped Suzie's pussy and added, "This is smooth, silky, and sexy too."

Suzie grabbed his hand and pulled it away, slapped it jokingly and added, "Yes and tender and sore too, thanks to you two. Mind you I am not complaining though." She turned her head from side to side and beamed at both men.

Troy, not to be out done, cupped his hand to Kathy's pussy and chimed in, "Yes and don't forget to add that they are warm, wet and tasty too."

After a moments hesitation Kathy sighed dreamily and reluctantly peeled Troy's hand from her. "I'm sore and tender too but I'm also sure I will need to have it filled again soon and I'm sure Suzie feels the same. I hope those bald and shriveled things between your legs can rise to the occasion and fulfill their needs." They all laughed.

Troy felt arousal stir within him and quickly changed the subject. He mentioned that he had triggered the map hologram to look for the next destination of their journey. To his dismay, he found the next flashing dot marking it to lie miles across the lake. The lake was huge. Going around it along the shore would involve many miles of walking. "I guess tomorrow Kurt and I will begin building a raft and some sort of sail. I sure wish we had a boat or better yet a plane."

A vision flashed into Kathy's mind. In it she stood facing two fearsome looking beasts but Troy's piercing blue eyes looked at her from the eyes of one and Kurt's soft hazel ones looked out of the other. Suddenly they both unfurled wings and leapt into flight. Her vision returned to normal and she excitedly relay the picture to them. She addressed the two men "picture flying dragons in your minds."

This they did and soon their bodies rippled into new forms. They spread huge wings and leaped into the sky wings flapping. They circled high above the women and then landed again next to them. Troy shifted to his human form grinning from ear to ear. "Kathy when I change into a dragon again lie down between my wings and wrap your arms around my neck. Suzie you do the same with Kurt." His body rippled back into that of a dragon and the women did as they were instructed.

Wings flapping the four of them took to the air. A first the girls were scared of falling and squeezed their arms tightly around their dragon's neck. At first, the dragons circled low above the water fearful that their passengers would slip off. Soon all four gained more confidence and they began to soar. Wind whipped through the women's hair and down their naked bodies. Suzie squealed, first in fear, then in delight as Kurt climbed high in the air, and then dived at the water below, soaring back up at the last minute. Troy remained low and level as Kathy squirmed into a sitting position. Her bare legs wrapped and locked around his neck and her naked butt settled between his winged shoulder blades. Her silver blue hair flapped in the wind.

At last the dragons landed on the shore and the men changed back into human form. Smiling Troy grasped Kathy's tits and said, "Those beautiful delicious things have provided once more. You realize that we will not have to build a boat now."

"Tell me" Suzie asked, "Can you breathe fire like a dragon too"

Troy chuckled and wrapped his arm around Kathy. "No we'll have to depend on Fire Starter here for that."

Suzie, being a comedian as usual, cupped her breasts, jiggled them back and forth, danced naked before them and to the tune of the old Beatles song love me do she corrupted the words by singing suck, suck me do, you know I want you, to ple--e--e--e--se suck me do. They all laughed and then returned to the cabin. Suzie and Kathy modified the harnesses to fit the dragons and then joined the men in preparing for the next stage of the journey.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.