The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 8: Delicious agony

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Delicious agony - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The women stepped into the cave after having stood under the falls to take their daily shower. Their nipples stood erect and goose bumps adorned their bodies.

The two of them squeezed their naked wet bodies between the men and they all stood gazing into the fire.

Suzie turned her back to the fire, leaning over to get more wood to feed the fire.

"So what shall we eat tonight," Kathy asked?

Grinning, Kurt quickly leaned across Suzie's butt each hand grabbed one of her cheeks and spread them apart to reveal her womanhood between.

At the same time Troy's hand shot out and cupped Kathy's vagina, one of his middle fingers slid inside her and began to massage.

Suzie jerked upright and stepped forward pulling her self from Kurt's hands. Her ass cheeks closed.

"Kurt, you had me last, I think I will screw Troy this time," she smiled.

"I don't know Sue you may have to share," Kathy purred as her hips rocked forward and back in time to Troy's gently stroking finger."

Reluctantly she reached down with both hands wrapped them around his wrist and pulled his hand from her twat. His finger slid out of her and he raised it to his mouth sucking her juice from it.

"That may be satisfying for both of us but it is hardly a nutritious meal," She said as she walked to the corner, and grabbed two fish from the top of the ice block.

She handed one each to Kurt and Troy. "Cook," she ordered laughingly.

Turning to Suzie she smiled and said, "Better add some more wood to the fire Sue, to keep it warm in here. I don't see much sense in us getting dressed just to have these horny guys strip us again, and if I'm going to parade around in the nude, I at least want it to be warm."

Suzie gathered more firewood and set it next to the fire.

While she was doing this Kathy dragged their blanket in front of the fire and sat down.

She looked at Suzie and patted the blanket next to her, "Sit down here and join me watching these guys cook."

Suzie sat down next to her their sides rubbing against each other, each ones arm wrapped around the other. The light from flames danced and flickered seductively on their naked bodies.

"I do believe my cookie is going to be sore once again tomorrow," Suzie smilingly said.

"Mine too," said Kathy, "and I think I am getting wet in anticipation."

Suzie's free hand slipped between Kathy's open legs and she slid her finger along the crack in Kathy's vagina. When she removed her finger it was indeed wet.

"Yep," she laughed, "you are wet for sure."

When the fish was cooked, the men joined them on the blanket.

The four of them sat side by side as Troy broke off pieces of fish he first popped one into Kathy's mouth and then his own.

Kurt did the same for him and Suzie.

At last Suzie, being full from eating, tumbled to her back, stretched her arms above her, and closed her eyes. She stretched her supple legs, and drinking in the warmth of the fire, relaxed.

Kathy rose and knelt down in back of Troy, her hands reaching around him to slowly unsnap his chest protector. As the last snap was undone it came loose in her hands, to be quickly removed, and tossed to the side. She snuggled her breasts against his bare back, her hands gently massaged his shoulders, and her lips caressed and kissed the back of his neck. Her lips nibbled one of his ears and whispered into it. He grinned at her words; she arose, and stepped across Suzie to kneel behind Kurt.

As she did so, Troy stood and removed the rest of his clothes.

Kathy unsnapped Kurt's chest protector, tossed it to the side, rubbed her naked breasts against his bare back, and massaged his shoulders.

Her hands snaked around him, the thumb and forefinger of each hand rolled and squeezed his nipples as her lips kissed and caressed the back of his neck. She first nibbled one ear then the other as her hot breath whispered into his ear.

He nodded in understanding.

She arose, once more stepped across Suzie's relaxed form (noting that her eyes were still closed), and knelt beside her.

Kurt stood up, and having removed his clothes, knelt on Suzie's other side. One of Kurt's strong hands cupped her left tit and started to knead it. At the same time Suzie felt another strong but smaller hand cup and fondle her right tit. Two more hands glided across her lower abdomen, circled her navel, and slid up her torso to just below her tits as they were being squeezed gently and fondled.

These two hands then were removed to begin repeating their movements at her lower abdomen. She smiled and relaxed further keeping her eyes closed. The four hands then moved gliding up and down her inner and outer thighs. The hands separated, two of them continued down her calves, while the other two worked their way up the tops of her thighs.

Suddenly hands clamped onto her ankles at the same time two more held her down at the waist. Her legs were raised to nearly right angles to the rest of her at the same time they were thrust apart.

Her eyes flashed open just in time to see a head diving for her widely spread open womanhood.

In the momentary panic of non-recognition she sought to close her wide-open legs and squirm away but the hands that held her ankles and waist tightened their grip holding her in place and powerless. Just before the open mouth clamped itself to her vagina she recognized it as belonging to Troy and relaxed her struggles.

The mouth attached itself to her like a suction cup, its tongue worked up and down between the lips of her labia licked her clit then plunged itself deep into her.

This process repeated itself again and again, and soon her relaxation gave way to increasing arousal.

The hands were removed from her waist to cup themselves around her breasts.

Troy's hands clamped themselves to her waist as his tongue continued to lick and probe her. She climaxed, wiggling her back from side and moaned deeply unable to move any other part of her body. Her legs were still raised high above her, her waist pinned to the floor. As her climax passed, and as she relaxed once more, Troy began to stimulate her once again with his tongue. His hands slid up and down her thighs first on the outside and then on the inside. Her next climax came rushing upon her without warning her hands grabbed the sides of Troy's head and held him to her as she wiggled back and forth. She moaned louder this time. Troy hungrily lapped up her female juices as they issued from within her.

He paused long enough to let her heavy breathing slow down slightly. His mouth fitted itself to her once more his tongue began its travels between her swollen labia lips. His hands moved to stroke her lower abdomen and circle around her navel first almost as light as a feather his fingers traced outwards from the center of her groin and lower stomach area and then circling around her navel. Then rubbing hard he would repeat the pattern.

Kathy and Kurt, each cupping Sue's tits, squeezed her nipples between their thumbs and fore fingers at the same time.

Suzie's left hand sought and found Kurt's erection and, wrapping itself around it, began to stroke it. With her right hand she found Kathy's pussy and as Kathy spread her legs slightly, Suzie rubbed Kathy's lower belly in slow circles and then rubbed her clit finally Suzie inserted a finger into her. In and out she moved her finger as she rubbed her clit and finger fucked her at the same time stroking Kurt with her other hand.

The cave from being warm had gradually become like a sauna. Sweat poured from her and trickled to her sides. Her tits were soggy wet as was her stomach and lower abdomen. Streams of sweat rolled down her thighs as her legs were still held up and apart. Her next climax exploded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.