The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 7: Rain

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Rain - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The team traded watches trough out the night.

The next morning was dark and overcast with low hanging clouds.

Suzie and Kurt went to the pond to fill the newly made water bladders and Troy and Kathy stayed at the shelter to gather their items in preparation for the next stage of their journey.

Troy looked to the sky and expressed his feelings that they were going to get wet. Sure enough, he had no more than said this, when the first drops of rain started to fall. Kurt called and proposed that they delay till the rain stopped.

"There is no roof on this shelter so we are going to get wet either way," Troy reminded him. Suzie found a cave behind the falls and it looks to be big enough for all of us to get into and stay dry," Kurt replied.

Readily, Troy and Kathy agreed as neither had the desire to march in the coming rain.

"Suzie and I will gather up some wood and take it inside before it gets wetter, you two gather up our stuff and meet us there. Oh, and Sue says to see if you can break off some of the bones of those bodies we put in the woods, to hang stuff on."

"Sounds like a plan, we'll see you soon," Troy said. He and Kathy raced to gather some bones, and having done that, returned to the shelter. Gathering everything, they set off for the pond, and the rain increased in tempo just as they arrived.

They joined the other two in gathering wood but as they were making another gathering trip, the rain became a downpour, and before they could reach the dry cave all were dripping wet.

As they looked from behind the falls torrents of rain poured down and showed no sign of letting up.

They gathered rocks in a circle, placed dry wood in it, and thanks to Kathy's handy finger, they soon had a roaring fire going.

"I'm cold and dripping wet," Suzie said standing next to the fire. She stepped away stuck two of the bones upright in the dirt. She removed her leggings, armbands, and unsnapped the corset armor. Her tits swung free from it as she piled the armor neatly in front of the bones. Next she pulled her wet skirt down and hung it on one of the standing bones. Finally she slipped off her skimpy panties and hung them on the other bone to dry.

She returned to the warmth of the fire totally nude with the fire light flickering on her. The other three just looked at her.

"What," She laughed, "it's not like you haven't seen me without any clothes on before. Each one of you has not only seen me naked but touched every inch of my body, some of you both inside and out," She added with a laugh.

Smiling the other three followed suit and soon all four stood naked shoulder to shoulder, drying before the fire.

The rain continued to fall in torrents outside their cozy, warm cave. Soon they were all completely dry and warm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.