The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 6: Attacked

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Attacked - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

When they awoke, fond memories of their activities the previous night compensated for the soreness the three of them felt today.

Kurt spelled Troy at guard duty and Troy stretched out in front of the fire, promptly falling asleep.

With Suzie supervising they fashioned fanny packs and water bladders for each of the four members.

"Well," Kathy addressed Kurt, "shall we see if the nectar from my breasts has given you the power to transform?"

"Just visualize the cat creature in your mind," advised Troy, who was now awake.

Obediently Kurt strode to one corner and pictured the creature in his mind. He felt his body begin to ripple and soon he transformed into the cat like beast. He padded back and forth in his new shape and then transformed back into a man.

The four of them discussed Troy and Kurt's new ability, deciding that they would be able to cover ground much faster and safer if the women rode on the backs of their beast forms. They noted that the men's weapons did not transform when they entered the cat form.

"I think I can fashion harnesses to go around them, for us to hang onto, and to carry their weapons," Said Suzie.

"Great and I think the girls should have our pistols," said Troy. "We will see if they have been endowed with proficiency with them like they have with their crossbows."

Without further delay, they handed their pistols to the women and stepped outside for target practice. The girls found that indeed they had become proficient in their use as they burned holes in all the things they aimed at.

At Troy's suggestion Kathy squeezed the trigger and instead of releasing it immediately, held it down. It sliced across her target tree just like a knife. The beam cut through the tree trunk from one side to the other as it followed her slicing motion. She squealed in delight as the treetop tumbled to one side, its support cut from beneath it.

Suzie did the same to another tree. She looked at Kurt and Troy, "I guess the boy juice you two squirted into us provided more than just pleasure."

All four of them grinned at this.

Removing her finger from the trigger, Kathy placed the barrel under her lips and blew away imaginary smoke; she smiled and continued the conversation, "Never have I had the need and desire for sex like I do now. I'm not saying I was a prude and certainly no virgin, I've done the bump and grind with my boy friends before," She chuckled, "I have never had another woman in the same room while I was screwing a guy though, to say nothing of joining in. Having her fondle and stimulate me to unknown heights of ecstasy while having throbbing male meat thrusting deep inside me. The next night I found myself administering delightful torture to a woman and watching her reach ever-greater heights. I get extremely horny just thinking about it. Then there is the closeness, the bond I feel toward each of you which seems to grow stronger with each passing moment. I don't know what all was done to us in that chamber at first but what ever it was has not only increased my strengths and abilities, it has emotionally tied me to each of you."

All of them shook their heads in understanding.

Suzie added, "And I got so wet, I thought I was going to drown all of us. I too have never had another woman present during sex. When it came to stroking and fondling you Kat it was just like, I just knew what to do. Even when my pussy is as sore as it is now I find myself anticipating the next time. I think I have become a horny nymph who just can't get enough.

I feel and share the same bond."

"I am not as eloquent with words," Troy said, "but I too feel the deep bond between all of us. Oh, and Sue and Kath I can barely wait to be deep in either or both of you once more."

Kurt's response was even shorter, "Ditto to all that has been said from me."

Kathy and Suzie sat on the floor working on the harnesses for Kurt and Troy's cat forms.

"I think I will go hunt supper," said Troy, and with that, his form changed to that of a cat. Kurt transformed also and together they bounded through the shelters entrance. Two huge dark green with black striped cats padded through the forest. They found their strength vastly increased from their human forms. Their senses of sight, smell, and hearing were also greatly improved.

The two cats padded through the forest their leg muscles rippling and propelling them effortlessly.

The silence was broken abruptly as Suzie's voice screamed in their ears, "Help, we are under attack."

The two cats wheeled as one and leaped toward the shelter. The forest flew by as the two racing forms leaped through it. Kurt and Troy burst into the clearing before the shelter. The smoldering body of a wolf man lay at its edge, three more of their headless corpses littered the ground in front of the shelters entrance, and four living wolf men were attempting to climb over the bodies of their comrades to gain entrance into the shelter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.