The Saviors - Cover

The Saviors

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Chapter 5: The new powers

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The new powers - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The next day mid-morning sun blazed down on them before any of the three stirred. Soon they awoke fully to the tempting smells of cooking Tricer steaks. "Good morning sleepy heads," said Kurt.

Kathy groaned as she stood up, "My cookie is so sore I don't think I can hike to our next destination today."

Getting to her feet Suzie added, "I'm sore too and I reek of sex so I vote we go to that pond and water fall to bathe. That is, if I can walk that far!"

Kathy looked at Troy and asked, "How about you, are you sore?"

He grimaced and replied "You will notice that I did not attempt to get up didn't you? I think we should stay here a few days to let Suzie work on the water bladders and fanny packs and to let us recover from our soreness."

After allowing Kurt to get some sleep he and Troy returned to the carcass of the Tricer and discovered to their dismay that it had been picked to bare bones over night. No more steaks would be coming from it.

"Well we know, at the very least, that there are scavengers around here now," said Troy, "Best keep up our guard, agreed?"

"Yes," said Kurt, "and two more things that I have been meaning to bring up when the girls weren't around.

First who or what built the shack we stayed in first and the shelter we are in now?

Second, when we were on the tables and listening to that voice, it designated us as Beta team, which leads me to think there was an Alpha team before us. I wonder were they are or what happened to them?"

"I do not have the answers to either of questions but I am also curious," Said Troy.

Troy heard a buzz in his ear and then Kathy's voice "Guys if you are not busy we need to see you at the shelter?"

"Ok" they both replied, "we are on our way."

When they arrived both girls stood in the doorway grinning from ear to ear. "I had another premonition or vision a while ago," She said, "I saw myself and Sue with our crossbows aimed." Not fully understanding the vision I took my crossbow and shot it at a tree bole.

I struck it dead center.

Sue tried hers and had the same results.

Just like you we now have full knowledge of weapons and do not miss anything we aim at.

By the way we shot one of Kurt's super rabbits; both of us hit it, and stopped it dead.

It seems that besides filling both of us full of your boy juice last night you gave us some of your powers as well," both of them chuckled at that, "I wonder if we shared any of ours with you?"

"Oh, and I had one more vision, that of a huge cat like creature almost the size of a horse sitting in one corner of this shelter."

Troy smiled at the mention of boy juice and then stepped to the corner Kathy had indicated to look for answers.

Suddenly he felt light headed and sat on the floor. When he looked up his three companions had leapt to the opposite corner, and were pointing their weapons at him.

He tried to say, "Hey guys why are you pointing your weapons at me?"

Instead a series of roars issued from his throat. He looked down at himself and instead of seeing a man shape he saw the form of a huge cat the size of a small horse.

He thought of a man's form, and just as suddenly he became at man again, just in the nick of time too, as Kurt approached him with sword drawn.

"That creature," Kathy squealed "That is the same one I saw in my vision, can you transform yourself again Troy?"

"I don't know but I'll try just don't shot me or hack my head off," Troy said. He envisioned the cat again and, sure enough, was transformed into it once more.

He padded back and forth around the room on all fours.

"Troy if you can understand me, scratch at the floor with your left claw," Kathy ordered.

He immediately complied.

She came nearer to him and patted his head.

"Show some other sign that you understand," She ordered again.

He stuck his snout under her skirt, sniffed her womanhood, and licked her, his tongue running from asshole to navel in one slurp.

She laughed, "That's Troy alright, only he would think of my cookie at a time like this."

He changed back into a man once more and sat down on the floor exhausted.

"I guess something from us was transferred to him too," Suzie said, "All the more reason for us to fuck the hell out of Kurt!"

"Yeah, as if we needed a reason," laughed Kathy.

"What is there to eat I'm starved?" Troy said.

They ate and, without further delay, went to the pond.

As the guys stood guard the girls stood beneath the waterfall, scrubbed them selves as best they could, and then swam in the pond.

They at last joined the guys, and as the men took their turn bathing, and swimming the girls sat naked on the grassy side of the pond to dry.

After the guys had finished and dried off. They all got dressed and returned to the shelter.

During their walk back to shelter they gathered some berries they had found growing from one type of the bush, deciding to try them after seeing the super rabbits eating them.

That night they had rabbit steak and berries for supper.

As darkness fell Troy stood up stretched and looking first at Kurt and then at the two girls said. "Enjoy your selves tonight," With that he walked outside to stand guard.

The three of them sat in front of the fire with Suzie in the middle as they squeezed closer together. One of Suzie's hands groped under Kurt's kilt and grasped his dick to begin to stroke it to hardness.

At the same time Kathy reached one arm around Suzie's back under her arm, and with both hands, began to unsnap her corset.

When the last snap released, Suzie's tits swung free, And Kathy tossed the corset to the side while each hand began to knead one of Suzie's tits, and squeeze their nipples.

"Oh," She sighed, "that feels so good. Kat you know till last night I had never had the attentions of a woman."

Kathy chuckled, "You wouldn't know it, the way you fondled, and caressed me; it got me very hot and bothered.

I hope to return the favor for you tonight."

Suzie smiled, "It just felt right and the thing to do."

"Is he hard yet?" Kathy asked.

"Like a rock," Suzie purred.

"Good, then we need to stand up, remove our clothes, and then, you my dear, need to get on all fours," Kathy laughed.

Suzie dropped to her knees and then leaned forward on her hands her bare butt faced invitingly toward Kurt.

Kathy squirmed under her and started pinching, pulling, and rubbing her dangling orbs, trading time between them as Kathy rolled Suzie's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, her areolas turned dark red, the nipples became rock solid, and droplets began to form on their tips.

Kathy dabbed this moisture from them and rubbed it around and around her dark red areolas.

Suzie panted, "Kat I must warn you I get very wet having every day sex. I don't know what will happen now."

Kathy shifted her attention to Suzie's swollen labia lips, dragging her finger between them the entire length.

She looked at Kurt between Suzie's spread legs and purred, "Come join us Kurt, I think she is more than ready."

He shuffled forward, grabbed Suzie by her waist, and would have rammed himself deep into her, had not Kathy grabbed his erection guiding it up and down in Suzie's slit.

She stuck just the tip of him into her hole, pulled it out, rubbing it again up and down her slit.

As she rubbed his swollen shaft up and down Sue's ass crack, her other hand squeezed and teased Sue's tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.