The Saviors
Chapter 4: Threes not a crowd

Copyright© 2007 by Gene_S

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Threes not a crowd - Four strangers, two males and two females, that become friends and then lovers as they do the bidding of an alien abductor and save different tribes of humans from extinction. The alien abductor has given each of them them powers and provided a way to make them stonger and expand them.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

The night passed without incident and the following day after breaking camp, they continued their trek toward the flashing dot on the map.

As they walked, Suzie commented to Kathy that their golden tans must contain more than just pigment since she had not gotten sunburned even after spending the day in the hot sun.

Suzie whispered in Kathy's ear, "I don't know about you, but I have not had sex for a long time. When I went to see my boyfriend, he broke up with me. Now we are thrown together with these scantly clad men, I'm horny as hell, but I don't have my birth control pills. I sure as hell don't want to get pregnant, so what can we do?"

Kathy repliedin an equally hushed whisper, "I know what you mean, I'm horny too, and I know the boys are, after all they are men," She chuckled, "Call it intuition but I think our abductors have eliminated the risk of pregnancy, after all they wouldn't want to jeopardize their precious mission.

I will tell you, though, that I was in the middle of my period when all this started, and now it is gone, completely."

"At least you got your pussy licked," Suzie remarked, "I've had nothing."

Kathy smiled in remembrance and replied, "Yes, that is true, although it happened very fast, and under intense circumstance, I did enjoy it.

That being said I would like to feel a hard cock between my legs."

Suzie chuckled, "I think we are just two horny broads being accompanied by two studs the look like Chippendale dancers only better."

Both women broke up laughing.

"Hey what are you two whispering about?" Troy inquired.

"Nothing just girl talk," they replied in nearunison and laughed again.

As they had walked the topography had gradually changed. The plain gave way to more broken terrain with hills and gullies. They had crossed several small streams and were fast approaching the ever-flashing dot on the map. As they rounded a steep hill a tremendous roar greeted them and they were charged by a beast that struck fear in them all.

The thing resembled pictures they had seen of the three-horned dinosaur, Triceratops, although somewhat smaller than the one that had been described in their textbooks; about six feet tall and twenty long.

"Spread out," Troy shouted. As the team spread apart, the thing stopped, turning its head as it eyed each of them in turn.

Kathy pointed her finger at it and flames enveloped it, and with a roar, it charged toward her looking only slightly injured. Kathy stumbled away from it but clearly could not outrun the beast.

Troy and Kurt charged in from either side with their swords drawn.
"Now would be a good time for that force field around Kathy," Kurt shouted to Suzie.

She ducked behind a tree, pointed her finger at Kathy, and began to concentrate. The air in front of Kathy began to glimmer and pulse.

The beast struck the glimmering area and could proceed no further. In the mean time, both men stabbed the beast in its side's repeatedly. Bloodpoured from its wounds. Its tail swung around and struck Kurt with a glancing blow, knocking him from his feet momentarily as Troy hacked at its sides continuously, inflicting deep wounds. Kurt regained his feet, and rushing back in, stabbed it in the neck.

The tail whipped around and hit Troy with a glancing blow sending him stumbling back as the field in front of Kathy popped and then fizzled out.

Kathy raised her arm and pointed her finger at it, and Kurt jumped back as spears of ice began to rain down on the creature, which stumbled and fell to its knees, then rolled to its side almost striking Troy as he leapt out of the way.

With a final gasp it ceased to move.

Kathy passed out, falling to the ground.

Suzie stumbled toward Kathy, Kurt rushed to assist her, and as Troy rushed to Kathy, he found that she was still breathing but unconscious.

Her eyes fluttered open. "Did I get it?" She whispered.

"Yes, you did Kat; you stopped it cold so to speak," Troy said as he knelt 'besides her, scooping her up into his arms. She is very light in my arms thanks to my newly developed muscles.

Turning to Kurt he said, "We must find someplace close to rest up."

Kurt put one arm around Suzie's waist and draped one of hers over his shoulders, and activated the map finding that they were almost upon the flashing dot.

When they rounded the next hill they were pleasantly surprised to find a shelter. It had a dirt floor and no roof at least it had, what appeared to be, sturdy walls.

They stumbled inside; Troy placed Kathy on the floor, collapsing next to her with Kurt and Suzie resting on the floor beside them.

Suzie pushed Kurt onto his back and stated, "Ok Kurt, you know the position." With that, she threw her leg over him, pulled her skimpy panties to one side, and lowered herself on to his waiting face. Leaning forward she lifted his kilt and sucked his erection deep into her mouth. Her hand caressed his testicles as Suzie's cheeks drew in and out in time to her sucking.

Kurt moaned loudly, andsoon his legs began to tremble, as his cum exploded into Suzie's mouth and trickled down her throat.

Molten fire of renewed energy surged thru her, and as she withdrew her mouth, her tongue licked every drop from him.

She pushed up with her arms, and began to rock her hips forward and back on his face.

His hands grabbed the sides of her buttocks as he held her down against him. Suzie's forward and back movement increased in tempo as Kurt's tongue darted deep into her.

"Oh my," she cooed, "Oooooh my God," Her hips stopped moving, her thighs began to tremble, and shake.

Kurt waited for her flood and he was not disappointed as with one last pump of her hips, it began. Filling his mouth with liquid fire, it poured down his throat. His tongue greedily lapped her clean. Running his tongue up and down her soft lips and probing in between them, sending little shudders of pleasure through her. Finally he had licked all of her moisture from her. She rolled off him, panting from exertion. Kurt's wounds, though for the most part not deep, began to quickly heal.

As Suzie lay on the floor next to Kurt, she pointed her finger at Troy. Rapidly his cuts and scrapes began to heal also.

Kathy sat up, "What did I miss?" she asked. Looking at Suzie and Kurt she simply said, "Oh, I see."

"I feel great," Smiled Suzie, "How are you Kathy?"

"I'm recovering but it didn't drain me as bad this time, then I projected the ice also, and that sapped me. Fire didn't seem to stop the creature so as soon as I had recovered some, I figured out how to use ice."

"I am sorry I couldn't keep the field up any longer," Suzie apologized, "I was totally drained."

"That's ok; you kept it up long enough for me to recover. I think the guys would have killed it soon anyway, especially if they didn't have two helpless women to look out for." Kathy laughed.

"So," Troy said, "Do we now call you the ice queen rather than fire starter?"

"Kat or Kathy will be fine." She said.

Kurt smirked "I think I will call Suzie, pussy galore after that ride. I thought I was going to suffocate first and then I thought I was going to drown."

Suzie blushed, "Quit complaining, I do love sex, and so do you. I felt you trying to devour my pussy, sticking your tongue in me so far that you could tickle my tonsils from the backside."

They all laughed and Kathy added, "Well Suzie I see the 69 position works for you too."

She stood up and walked to the door. "So where are we?"

"At the next dot is all we know," said Kurt, "If everyone has recovered I think we should check around, and then cut some steaks from our most recent victory. I feel my hunger coming on."

They explored the area finding a stream nearby, and followed it a little ways a pond complete with a waterfall. They scared a number of the rabbit creatures out of hiding during their exploration.

They finally went to find the creature they had killed, and as they approached the carcass, Troy decided to call it a Tricer.

They carved steaks from the Tricer, and Suzie suggested that, if they would bring some of the skin and intestines back, she would try to fashion water bladders (like canteens only made out of intestines), and fanny packs for them.

As Suzie worked on these the other three gathered wood for a fire.

Kathy lit the fire. Soon the steaks they had carved were sizzling, and giving off a wonderful aroma.

Night fell and Kurt stood by the doorway on first watch.

Kathy curled up to Troy's front and Suzie cuddled up behind him. Troy put his arm under Kathy's head, hesitantly cupping his hand around her breast and started tracing his finger around her left nipple.

He did say that he wouldn't force us let's just see, She thought. She pulled his hand from her breast and scooted away from him but he didn't follow or try to pull her back.

She felt the emptiness of not having his warm embrace next to her, and found her tit longing for his gentle rubbing as her nipple went soft without his gentle stimulation. Heaven help me I want him. She scooted back against him and placed his hand on her tit.

"I'm confused," He whispered, "First you pull away and I leave you alone. Then you scoot back and place my hand where it was in the first place."

Kathy whispered, "It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind," She chuckled quietly.

She laid her hand over his, urging it to massage her tit and nipple once more. After massaging her tit for some time, with his other hand he reached over and began to massage her clitoris.

"Mmmmmm," She moaned and pushed tighter against him grinding her butt cheeks against his erection. Suzie sat up and began to squeeze and kneed Kathy's right tit with one hand and stroke Troy's erection with the other.

"All right I get the hint," she said, "You're both wanting to play,"

Kathy moaned. And I find I love every bit of attention, She thought.

They all stood up.

Kathy watched as Troy and Suzie stripped each other.

Why do I suddenly have such a need for sex? I mean I've always liked it but never have I felt such a need for it. Oh well, Kathy girl just go with the flow, She thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.