Looking Back - Cover

Looking Back

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 4: Helen Explains What Happened

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Helen Explains What Happened - As a man gets older he thinks of what he missed sexually. His wife's wants no part of his suggested lifestyle. Who wins? This is a darker story than I usually write. There is a warning at the beginning of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

As we entered the party room it was overflowing with happy people. It reminded me of when I was still in college and we had these wild parties. The difference this time is I was with my husband and some people he knew. I tried to watch my drinking but I felt like I was drinking too much and did my best to slow it down.

I was having a fantastic time with my husband. Every time we danced, he would grab my boobs or ass. I just let him go, because I knew he loved it. Most of the men seemed pretty nice. A few were a bit vulgar, but I was dressed as a hooker and you get those types at almost every party. As the night rolled on I knew I was giving away a few feels. It was easier than fighting and besides, I was half drunk and it was a bit exciting. I didn't let anyone go under my clothes.

All I could think about was later when John would make love to me. I even brought along his Viagra to make sure he would last this time. I talked to Mary a few times. She seemed nice and to be honest I thought she might be Bi. I had been with other women before I married John and she kind of fit into that category.

I told Mary how hot it was and how my feet hurt. She suggested we go to the room and get rid of the undergarments and high heels. I agreed with her and we went up to my room. I took off my pantyhose but not my panties. I watched her stare at me and tell me to give the guys a thrill and get rid of the panties too.

"I can't do that," I tried to explain. "This skirt is way too short and everyone would see my ass." I thought I was pretty brave taking off the pantyhose and wearing a short skirt. I also put on a pair of flats. My feet ached.

I watch Mary remove her slips. She asked me to hold up her dress while she did it. I could see her shaved pussy. I tried not to look but I guess I thought about old times.

"Tom likes it shaved," she said when she saw me looking at her. "It's okay, I don't mind, I really don't," she replied.

I was somewhat lost for words. "We better head back down before the guys are wondering what we're doing," I said to a smiling Mary.

If I wasn't married to John, I don't know what I would have done. My younger days kind of flashed before me. I mentioned earlier that I was promiscuous. My roommates and I were quite wild in college. We did do a lot of experimenting, but with God as my witness, I have never cheated on my husband since we were married. My past was in the past.

Mary and I headed back down to the party. I was quite lightheaded by then and I would say my reaction time was a little slow. When John saw me without my pantyhose he smiled at me. He constantly grabbed my ass when we danced. I didn't care at the time; I was busy having a good time with my husband.

I danced with some of the other men and I know they took a few more liberties but I let it pass. I wasn't going to ruin a good evening over a little touching. Besides, it kind of reminded me of my younger days.

I was feeling very high at that time. Tom suggested we all go up to their suite for a nightcap and most everyone in our group started heading up. John told me to go ahead and that he was going to stop by our room and take off his boots and vest. Tom put his arm around me and we headed into the elevator with a full group of party goers.

Once we were in Tom's room only a few people stayed. The rest said they were going to change their costumes and be back later. Tom handed me a drink and I was hot and nearly drank it all in one swallow. I looked around and there were a couple of couples making out. The odd part was they weren't with their dates or spouses. I looked over at Tom who was smiling.

"Where 's Mary?" I asked.

I was beginning to feel kind of funny, both a little dizzy and an odd sensation in my body. It was a tingling feeling. It started to bother me.

"Where's Mary? " I asked Tom again. "What did you just give me, Tom? You just drugged me, didn't you?" I was getting very nervous now.

"Easy, Helen, come sit on the bed before you fall over. I promise you I'll answer your questions."

Tom guided me to the bed and put his hand on my thigh. I was dazed but I put my hand on top of his.

"Don't, Tom! John will be here any minute. I'm a married woman and you're married to Mary. You shouldn't be touching me," I said.

"Don't worry about John. Mary is in your room and probably fucking John right now. Helen, Mary and I do a little swinging and so do most of our friends that were at the party."

"No, John wouldn't do that. He's my husband. I've been faithful to him," I cried.

Tom pushed me back on the bed. I felt weak and as he slid his hand up and squeezed my mound, I was feeling that tingling. "What did you do to me? Why am I feeling all tingly?

"I gave you a nice drug to help you, Helen. You should be starting to really feel the effects now. You're going to need to be rubbed and fucked. It's the only way to get rid of that feeling. Do you feel the tingling in your pussy? Here, I'll help you," he said as he continued to squeeze my mound through my thin wet panties."

God, this wasn't happening to me. I didn't want to cheat on John but I needed my pussy squeezed to help with the tingling. I watched as another man came over to the bed and unbuttoned my blouse and unsnapped my bra.

"No, you can't do that," I said in a very faint voice.

The man laughed as he bent down and took my nipples in his mouth, going from one to the other. I kept saying no to him but I was holding onto his head. God, what was the matter with me. A stranger was sucking on my breasts and Tom had removed my panties and was now fingering me. I tried again to resist but it was nearly futile. I needed them to keep working on me to help with the tingling.

I thought for a second about John. "Why, John, why? We had each other. Why are we doing this?" I wanted to be angry at John but right then I had to get rid of these sensations. The best way to explain it was that it felt like the start of an orgasm but I wasn't climaxing. I was like out there wanting to climax, but not able too. I figured this is how a nymphomaniac felt.

Tom was out of his devil suit and had his cock at the entrance of my pussy. As the other man was kissing and rubbing my breasts, Tom slowly pushed his cock into me. I didn't want it but I needed it. I had tears in my eyes as I felt Tom slowly fucking me. I didn't want to but I knew I was pushing back on every stroke. All of a sudden I could feel him climax in me. Oh, God, he didn't have on a condom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.