Looking Back - Cover

Looking Back

Copyright© 2007 by DG Hear

Chapter 1: Helen Begins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Helen Begins - As a man gets older he thinks of what he missed sexually. His wife's wants no part of his suggested lifestyle. Who wins? This is a darker story than I usually write. There is a warning at the beginning of the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial  

I'm a woman in my mid-forties. I've had what would be considered a normal life. I went to a community college and got a degree in secretarial work. I met my husband at the office when he came to check our books. He was an accountant. He wasn't nerdy or anything like that. We hit it off right off the bat.

We started dating and got married two years later. We have a nice house, two newer model cars, and we have two grown kids. Our daughter got married recently and our son is a senior in college.

All in all we've had a good twenty-four years together. We are like most marriages and have our disagreements. We are always able to eventually iron them out. John, my husband, is a pretty smart person. Together we ran a pretty tight ship at home. Our kids have grown up to be responsible adults.

This story is about our sex life. Before I met John I was pretty wild. Having sex was one of the things I did a lot. I guess you can say I was pretty promiscuous. I've had sex with a number of men. I never kept track like guys seem to do. Luckily, most of it was during my late high school and college years.

John knows that I wasn't a virgin when we married but I don't know if he knew how wild I was... A number of times through our marriage John would ask me about my past. I would tell him over and over again that it is what it is, the past. In the last couple of years, John seemed to have changed.

I know a few women that John had dated before we got married. They're not any close friends of ours but throughout our marriage I have found out most of John's past sex life. It was normal, I was told, nothing wild or freaky. As far as I know he didn't have any real fetishes or anything like that. He hasn't really changed in all these years, until lately. He likes oral sex like most guys. During our early years together we did it quite often. He would prefer to receive than give. So, that's the rule I went by. If he gave oral sex, he got oral sex. Now he has to be really horny before going down on me.

He is pretty much like most men I have known. If they know they are going to get some pussy, the foreplay is almost extinct. I do have to say that John usually tries to hold off till I climax. He's one of the few men that I've been with that feels that way.

Our sex life in recent years has been maybe once a month or so. It's normally missionary or he likes to do it doggie style. My favorite was with me on top straddling him but he never cared for that position much. I think he wants to dominate and he can't do that when he's on his back.

Whenever we saw a porno film or a hot movie, John got hot to trot for sex. He'd start asking me about my past. When I didn't tell him anything he told me to make up a story; to fantasize out loud. I started out years ago telling him what a big cock he had and how good it felt. It was a fantasy, because John was hung like most men I've seen. I've seen some smaller cocks and a few really large ones; most seem to be average. I've never been a size person but more toward how well it's being used.

To be honest, if I were to suck a cock, I prefer a skinny one. It's a lot easier on my jaw. If I'm going to put it in my pussy, the fatter the better. Length really doesn't enter the picture with me except for long strokes; less chance of a long dick coming out.

I've had it in my ass twice in my life before being married. I didn't like it. If I were ever to be forced to have anal sex, I would definitely want a small skinny cock.

For fantasies I always give John what he wants. I usually refer to my past for the information needed. John just never knows it. I have probably told him about most of my sexual escapades in my fantasy talk.

Now that I'm older, sex doesn't really mean that much to me. Sure I'll make love to John whenever he wants it. It feels good up to a point. After awhile I just want it to end; especially if I have already climaxed. John's at a point in his life that he just plows away till he cums; there's not a lot of affection which I would prefer.

Throughout my married life I have not had sex with anyone other than John. Many times he has asked me what I thought about this guy or that guy. I believe he has been reading too many stories about guys giving their wives to other men. I saw him on the computer and he asked me to read part of a couple of stories.

"John, you have to understand that most of what you're reading is pure fantasy written by mostly guys and the fantasies they dream up. Most women, especially happily married ones don't want to be gang banged or be someone's slut. I'm not saying that there aren't any women like that, but they sure aren't in the majority and I know I'm not one of them."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.