Winter Fires
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2007 by steveh11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a story about a fireman, some remarkable young men - and women - and growing up. It's set in 1975.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Simon thought that kissing Caroline was more than amazing. It was overwhelming. Once more the cabbie had to remind them of where they were, and they separated with guilty grins. Simon paid the fare and turned to Caroline, kissing her again. He groped in his pocket for his key, panic hitting him for a moment before he found it. He opened the door and let her in, gesturing with a finger against his lips that she should be quiet.

They crept up the stairs and into his room. Once inside, Simon took her coat and removed his jacket and tie, hanging them temporarily on the door of his wardrobe. He led Caroline to his bed, and they sat on it's edge for a while, making out quite seriously, yet still fully clothed.

Abruptly a thought crossed Simon's mind, and he forced himself to pull away. He forced his voice to work. "I'm — I'm s-sorry!" he stammered.

"What on earth for?" Caroline asked, surprised.

"I'm doing what you said they all did. Your other boyfriends," he explained.

Caroline's eyes went soft. Her voice was soft, gentle, too, "No, Simon. They expected. I had to suggest it to you. No, you're not like them. Not at all," she finished as she lunged at him, capturing his face with a hand on either side and kissing him silly. Bemused, amused, he gave in and kissed her back.

Simon felt his erection hard, insistent, poking against the inside of his jeans above his underwear. He'd already found Caroline's nipples, hard, popped up like buttons. 'Just like Marianne's' he thought fleetingly, then all thought was erased as Caroline rubbed her hand against his groin.

He slipped a hand under her blouse, revelling in the feel of skin against his palm. He reminded himself that he wanted to go slowly, to give Caroline the chance to set limits. But Caroline didn't seem to want to set any limits; she attacked his belt, one handed, awkwardly because of their positions side-by-side on the bed. Simon took his hand away from her to help with the belt but she moaned, "No, let me. Please, keep touching me," and he did as he was asked, sliding his hand so that he could caress the sensitive skin around her navel with his thumb.

Still their lips pressed, tongues played with each other. Finally Simon moved a little, easing the angle for Caroline to undo his belt while he, in turn, nuzzled the side of her throat, gently nibbling with lip-covered teeth, licking the slightly salty flesh. With a cry of victory Caroline celebrated her success in opening his belt, she swiftly undid the snap of his trousers and snaked a hand inside to find the hard maleness inside.

Simon's thoughts were chaotic, confused, fleeting things. This felt nice, felt wonderful, mustn't push things, let her dictate the pace. He huffed when she gripped him, sliding his own hand up her body and under her bra to caress and mould the underside of her breast in his hand. She, in turn, mewled like a cat when he found her nipple, finger and thumb touching it directly for the first time, then sliding the palm over its hard, bumpy surface.

Simon kept one hand on her breast while sliding the other under the blouse on the small of her back, caressing her spine as he lifted it slowly upwards. He found the bra strap and undid the catch left handed, with a dexterity that surprised even him. Caroline was making small sounds, almost short moans, before she removed her hand from his penis and began undoing the buttons on his shirt. He let her, shifting his hands to caress the flesh at her sides from the bottom of her ribs to her hips, giving her space to complete her task.

He briefly took time to remove his cufflinks before allowing Caroline to lift his shirt free. She dropped the shirt to the floor and ran her hands over his chest for a moment, feeling the muscle under the skin. Simon would never have the figure of a bodybuilder, but he was in good shape. Caroline drank in the sight, the feel of his sparsely haired upper body, following the thin, pale line of hair that went from just beneath his navel, heading south...

"Turnabout is fair play," he murmured, and reached for the thin fabric of her blouse. There was the slightest hint of a shake in his hands as he undid each button before peeling back the garment. Caroline lifted her arms and Simon took it off her, dropping it beside his shirt. Her bra, the catch undone, slid down, revealing her breasts. They were achingly familiar to him and yet seen for the first time as Caroline stood, dropping the bra to the floor on top of her blouse and reaching for the fastening of her trousers.

"Now, Simon. Now."

He understood her intent, and quickly divested himself of the remainder of his clothes. She was as quickly naked as he. Then she took him in her arms, and he wrapped himself around her. Their kiss was soft, yet fervent; he felt her touching him, physically and even more, emotionally. She whispered to him, "Let me show you another type of dancing I'm good at, Simon..."

She did. She disparaged her sister, often and loudly, but she'd learned a lot from her, and then applied her own skills and creativity. As with dancing on her feet, Caroline proved that she was a mistress of horizontal dancing, too.

Yet Simon found an appealing something in her behaviour as well. Caroline wasn't innocent, by no means, but she wasn't tired, either. When he first entered her heated, well-lubricated sheath she gasped, "Oh!" and hugged him. Simon stopped, afraid for a moment that he'd hurt her, but Caroline smiled and pulled him in deeper. There was a look almost of wonder on her face as he began to move within her, slowly pumping, and she moved in concert with him. They swiftly achieved a balance and rhythm and began stoking their fires.

Simon's self-control had vastly improved since his first encounter with Marianne. It was just as well, Caroline hadn't thought to have him come before he entered her, and now ... now she had him on a knife edge quickly. He buried himself in her, holding still, but Caroline continued to move, grinding her clit against him with a movement of her pelvis. "Don't worry, Simon," she told him, "don't hold back. There'll be more than one chance tonight."

Simon refused to give in without trying to bring her to climax though. He fought to hold his own eruption back, but it was no use. Caroline's control of her inner muscles was good, and she virtually milked him, forcing him to climax. He gasped, then with a loud, almost despairing groan he came, forcing himself as deeply inside Caroline as he could, eyes shut tight. When he opened them again Caroline was looking at him tenderly, stroking his face.

"Thank you, Simon. Thank you."

He kissed her, softly. "Thank you," he told her. She put a finger against his lips.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted that, Simon. Ever since I first kissed you beside the ambulance after the fire. I've wanted you, needed you."

There were things unspoken between them, things that would have to be explored later, but for now Simon was content to stay, his weight held on his arms, still hard and inside the beautiful brunette under him.

Later, Caroline proved to be almost as adept as her sister in giving oral pleasure. She got him hard in nothing flat, then brought him to the brink of climax and kept him there, loving his penis, bringing mewls from him before finally taking the tip into her mouth and sucking, stroking him to another wonderful climax.

Later still, Simon returned the oral favour. He'd been enthusiastic about giving head before, but Marianne had, by careful verbal and non-verbal feedback, shown him more about how to please a woman that way. Caroline came, and came again as he stroked her with tongue and lips and fingers.

Afterwards, they lay on his bed side by side, fingers of one hand entwined, staring up at the ceiling.

"I think we're compatible," Caroline proposed, dreamily.

"Mmmm. Me too," Simon agreed.

Tonight, he'd decided to stop thinking. He knew he would go over things in his mind sometime, but not now. Not with Caroline a warm, sated, wonderful person lying next to him. He didn't want to break the spell, didn't want to think of anything, he just wanted to exist in this moment. Caroline rolled towards him, cuddling into him, and he felt her nipples spring into life once more as they grazed across his chest.

She idly played with his chest hair again. She seemed to like it.

"What's your Mum going to think, Caroline?" he asked her.

"The truth. She'll think I stayed over with you, of course. I'll ring her in the morning, let her know I'm all right — if that's okay with you."

"Sure. Well, it's Mum & Dad's phone bill really, but — sure."

They fell asleep like that, her cuddled into him, he lying on his back, softly snoring.


Two days later, Simon was having serious second thoughts.

They'd been on another date, which had once again ended in his bed. The sex was great, and they connected better than even he and Marianne had. But...

Caroline had grabbed him out of the ashes of his relationship with her sister before they were cold. Marianne had picked him up, enjoyed him and left him before he knew what was happening. Her Aunt had basically used him. Who knew what would happen next with that family?

In addition he was disgusted with himself. He now considered it a betrayal of Marianne when he thought of his night with Allison, even with the nod and wink he'd received from his girlfriend. Honest, loyal people didn't do that, and Simon had been brought up to be both of those things.

Also, a little drink was one thing, but Simon had smoked what he'd been offered and knew in his heart that he'd have given in on the cocaine as well...

He tried rationalising that he was under duress; the temptation was something most people would have given into. (It wouldn't have done any harm, surely?) Like Allison. Like Caroline. He even blamed himself for not speaking out when Jennifer had blown him, he could have, should have made sure it was Marianne, shouldn't he?

Round and round and round his thoughts went.

His leave from the Service was up, he was due back on-shift that night. It was the one sure, certain thing in his life now, the one thing that he knew he wouldn't betray and that would look after him. Simon made his decision.

He telephoned Caroline before leaving the house.

Caroline was plainly delighted to hear from him. "Hello Simon!" she replied when her Mother passed her the phone.

"Hi Caroline. Look, can you meet me tomorrow?"

"What time?"

"How about we go for some lunch?" he asked.

"Okay!" came her bright reply, "I look forward to it!"

"I'll see you, then, Caroline," she said, before placing the receiver on its rest. He had a heavy heart, but he was convinced he'd made the right decision.


Simon jumped off the bus and turned, looking for Caroline. Suddenly he was hit from behind, arms wrapped around him and he heard a voice gaily call, "Gotcha!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.