Winter Fires - Cover

Winter Fires

Copyright© 2007 by steveh11

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story about a fireman, some remarkable young men - and women - and growing up. It's set in 1975.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Two weeks later, Simon was still floating about six inches off the ground. He'd been teased by some of the crew, but mostly they'd seen just how happy he was, and grinned, leaving him to it.

Of course, the sight of Marianne waiting for him at the station didn't hurt. He thought she was amazingly pretty, and when she saw Simon her face would light up with a huge, bright smile. There was, of course, some undercurrent of jealousy, but these were people who liked Simon, and they couldn't help but react positively to Marianne.

Simon's mother, Jackie, was another who was only too pleased to see him sticking with a girl for more than a date or two. Already, as mothers do, she was thinking of Marianne as a potential future daughter-in-law. She hadn't said anything to Simon about it yet, but he knew, by the looks he'd been given, that his mum was hearing wedding bells.

Simon refused to let it worry him. Marianne was his girlfriend, and she was, quite simply, amazing.

It wasn't just the sex. Oh the sex was incredible, but Simon thought it was more than that. Marianne was wonderful to be with, to talk to — she was an excellent conversationalist. They also shared an interest in music, and even liked many of the same bands. Simon was overjoyed when she told him she loved Pink Floyd, in fact, as they were one of his favourite bands, too

Simon called round to Marianne's house, something he'd only done once before. Normally she came to meet him, but they were going out to dinner so they'd both needed to go home and change first.

John had teased him.

"Isn't it about time you got a car of your own, Simon? I mean, you drive the ruddy Fire Engine, for Chrissakes!"

"Probably one day, John. But I watch all you guys rushing out to get a place of your own, buying cars, and spending your money — while I'm stashing some money away, without any great project in mind, just in case I need it. And you know I'm gonna need it one day, everyone does. It doesn't hurt me to catch a bus every now and again."

"Aye — but it doesn't impress the girls, now, does it?"

"Why do I want to impress a girl when I've got Marianne?" Simon retorted, to which John could only say, "You've got her now."

Simon mulled this over as he pulled himself up to the upper deck of the bus. He'd managed to put enough away to get a car, if he needed to. He just didn't see that it was needed, just yet.

Arriving at the stop for Marianne's house, he put all that aside. Whistling, he practically danced to her house.

She was waiting for him at the door. She smiled as soon as she saw him, and reached behind the door to pick up her purse. She skipped down the path to meet him, and he lifted her up as they embraced, swinging her around and putting her back on the path. They kissed, then Simon said, "Shall we?"

Marianne answered, ""Sure. Where are we going?" as they walked off to the bus stop.

"Roberto's, down by the seafront," he told her. "It's just a short trip."

"I've not been in there before, though I've walked by it many times."

It was a short trip to their stop. Simon held Marianne's arm as they got off the bus.

"What sort of thing do they do here?" Marianne asked as they walked up to the building. It was red-brick, with green woodwork. A sign promoting an Italian ice-cream was displayed outside.

"Italian stuff. Spaghetti, that kind've thing. It's nice."

Indeed it was. The restaurant was fairly new, and yet quite old; an established restaurant that had been taken over by a new young chef.

Inside, white tablecloths, wineglasses and candles were set on each table along with the cutlery. Some soft, vaguely continental-sounding music was playing. The walls were decorated in white with a lot of mirrors hanging there, creating the illusion that the room was larger than it really was. It took a few minutes for Marianne to realise that there were only about a dozen tables in all.

The only other people eating in there were a slightly older guy with a younger girl, about the same age as Marianne. Simon puzzled over some of the names on the menu, but the waiter was helpful without being condescending and they were able to work their way through the order without too much trouble.

Marianne was having a seafood starter, while Simon opted for minestrone soup. Her main course was spaghetti in a carbonara sauce, something she'd not had before, while Simon opted for lasagna, which he was familiar with.

While they were eating Marianne was full of chatter, telling him various tales about the 'boys and girls at the office', while Simon told Marianne about the latest exploits of John and Patty. "So there they are, in the back of the mini, when the torch lights them up! Luckily the copper just grinned and told them to move on, but it gave John a fright, I can tell you!"

Marianne's smile lit up the room. "I can imagine! What did Patty think?"

"According to John, she was as frightened as he was at first. But then, when they got back to his place, she practically tore his clothes off — she said it was incredibly exciting. Can you believe that?"

"Patty seems to be a bit of an exhibitionist — I think she probably gets really turned on by the risk of being caught. As John found out, it seems!"

After they'd finished their mains and ordered their sweets — both opting for a simple ice-cream, though Simon wanted two scoops to Marianne's one — Simon got up to visit the toilet. On his return he saw the older guy talking to Marianne, while his companion waited to one side. She stood, shook his hand and smiled as he turned to leave. Simon watched as the man patted his young friend on the bum. She, in turn, skipped away and poked her tongue out at him, and they both laughed as they walked away.

"What was that all about?" Simon asked as he sat down.

"Oh, he's a photographer and said he thought I'd make a good model. He gave me his card, look."

Indeed he had. "Chris Feelgood, CAT studio," it read, with an address in the town centre, near to the War Memorial.

"Do you think it's legit?" Simon asked, sceptically. "He probably just wants to get you out of your clothes. I've heard of people like that."

"The girl he was with was a model, she said. She told me Chris was really good."

"Yeah, well, she's probably in cahoots with him. I'd be very careful if I were you."

Marianne gave him a sharp look, but said nothing.

After the meal was over and they'd ridden the bus home, she turned to him and asked, "Don't you think I'm pretty enough to be a model?"

"Of course you are!" he replied, then bit his lip. Jealousy and fear warred with honesty and his innate sense of fair play. Honesty won. "I think you'd be a really good model, actually, Marianne. Perhaps you should look into it?" His voice faltered a little at the last.

Marianne, took him into her arms and kissed him. "Perhaps I will. Wouldn't you like to be going out with a famous model?" She pulled away and twirled for him, finishing up with a saucy look with one finger by her mouth. "Do you think I'm sexy enough?" she pouted.

"God, yes!"


"Hi, I'm home!" called Marianne as she walked in through the door.

"Hi, darling," her mother called from the kitchen, "Did you have a nice time?"

"Yes, did you have a nice time?" asked Caroline, smirking, as Marianne walked into the living room.

"I'll have you know that we just went out for a very nice meal. Simon's got an early shift tomorrow," came the reply. "But the kiss goodnight was really nice!"

"Ooh, only a kiss? You'll be frustrated at this rate!" retorted Caroline.

Marianne regarded her sister. It was like looking in the mirror — she was her identical twin sister. They were, obviously, really close. They were alike in more than just looks, as well, though Marianne was the dominant twin. They picked up on each other's thoughts with the ease of completely knowing the other person, and it wasn't until they were separated that the differences between them came to the fore.

Caroline was working as a waitress in a factory canteen, where she liked to blend in to the background. She was quieter, less outgoing than her sister. But both were passionate, fiery lovers when roused, the differences were more in their ease with strangers. Caroline was less self-assured, where Marianne simply shone.

"Hmph! I was looking forward to hearing another tale of wanton debauchery, but I guess I'll be better off reading my book, then!" Caroline told her sister. Marianne simply poked her tongue out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.