Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Things continued quite swimmingly for the new couple for the next few weeks. Once her friends got to know Seth, they were perfectly OK with him, even if they were not completely comfortable with the speed at which Giselle had moved deeply into the relationship with Seth. Giselle had also confirmed Sarah's prediction, and she and Sarah, as well as Betty, became very good friends. So it wasn't entirely surprising when a few weeks later as Seth and Giselle walked into their room together, Giselle walked in first and squealed, "Yay! A present!"

Seth walked in and looked around her to the bed. There was Betty, spread-eagle and tied down, looking very happy. Seth closed the door while avoiding Giselle's clothes flying everywhere.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing?" Seth asked.

She turned around and looked at Seth like he had grown another head. "What do you think I'm doing? Sarah gave us a present, and I'm accepting it! I told you that I wouldn't kick either Sarah or Betty out of bed, and I'm not going to go back on the now! I've thought that Betty was wickedly sexy since practically the first moment I saw her, and the very first thing that I'm going to do is eat her delicious looking pussy. Incidentally, I'd really enjoy getting done from behind while I'm doing that, though don't pound too hard, because I want to concentrate on what I'm doing.

Without so much as a kiss on her lips, Giselle dropped between Betty's legs and drilled her tongue into the bound girl. Over the last weeks, as the pair got to know each other, Seth had learned that Giselle had some experience with girls, and had no problem repeating that at some point in the future. Seth just didn't realize that it would be quite so soon in the future, and that he'd have such a great ringside seat. Bound as she was, it was still not enough to keep Betty completely on the bed, as she arched her back and pushed her crotch into Giselle's face. Giselle grabbed Betty's hips and pushed them back on the bed as she continued to pleasure her.

Seth watched them for a few moments, then started undressing. Giselle had asked for something, and he had no problem giving her what he needed. It was clear that Giselle had no issues with what she was doing, and Betty sure as hell wasn't complaining, so he was game if they were. Plus, Seth had never been in a threesome before. He'd had Betty before, and his sister had as well, but they'd never done anything together. Maria and Cecelia had both sucked him the same night, but not at the same time. Seth found himself pondering that this was quite an interesting situation.

Finding nothing wrong with his girlfriend's suggestion, Seth walked behind her, lifted her hips and slotted himself into her moist pussy. Careful not to disturb Giselle's activities, Seth started pumping slowly in and out. He quite enjoyed the sights, the sounds, the smells and the feel of everything around him, and he was definitely looking forward to the taste as well. It truly was a feast for his senses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.