Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

Seth awoke in the morning as something heavy, warm and wet landed on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw his sister, standing next to the bed, naked, wiping her arm and chest with a wet rag. Glancing down, he saw that what woke him was another wet rag, undoubtedly dropped there by his sister,

"What's up?" Seth asked groggily.

"Next time you cum, try missing me a little," Sarah complained.

"Hey, if you don't like it, why are you in my bed," Seth complained.

"I guess it's an occupational hazard, or something like that," Sarah shrugged. She dropped the rag on the floor and climbed on the bed, sitting cross-legged at Seth's side. Seth couldn't help but notice the clear view it gave of her spread pussy.

"Sis!" he complained.

"You've seen it before, just like I've seen this," she said, pulling the blanket off of his cock. "Hell, I felt what it had to offer last night, so don't sweat it! Now tell me what you thought of last night."

"Were you with Mom?" Seth asked.

"Hells yeah!" Sarah replied with a grin.

"Is your ass sore?" Seth asked with a smile.

"It's so weird," Sarah said. "I feel like is should be sore, but of course, it's not. It wasn't my ass that turned all red last night."

"Who would have thought?" Seth exclaimed. "But I guess this is right up your alley. After all, you've got a slave girl too."

"Yup," Sarah said. "You know, Mom had a lot of fun, but she kept wishing they could go out and do it in public."

"In public?" Seth exclaimed.

"Well, not in the middle of the street, but she's read about dungeons. You know, for play."

"So why don't they go?" Seth asked.

"I think that they don't know how to start. Want to help them?"

"How?" Seth inquired.

"Let's find a dungeon for them, and get them the information," Sarah suggested.

"You mean implant it?" Seth asked.

"Well, that might work, but I was thinking more like anonymously sending them a link to it," Sarah clarified.

"OK, but after I'm awake," Seth agreed.

Seth got up and walked to the bathroom, his cock pointing the way while Sarah watched him go. While she acted quite blasé about it, in reality she got very wet seeing her brother's hard cock. While he was gone, she stroked herself a little bit, then went to her room to get dressed.


At breakfast, the siblings had a hard time keeping smirks of their faces as they saw their mother sitting down very tenderly. Sarah had no idea how she thought she was fooling anyone. In fact, she made it a point to brush up against her mother's ass a couple of times, just to hear the gasp.

Seth shook his head ruefully at her, but continued eating without comment. After breakfast, the twins returned to Seth's room to hit the Internet. It took a little searching, but they found out that there was a dungeon right in town. There was no address, so they weren't sure where it was; you had to talk to the dungeon masters before they would tell you where it was. Seth sent a query to them, asking what they needed to do to attend a play party.

Later that day, they got a response, indicating that they simply needed to have a little chat with them to explain what they were looking for, and then the dungeon master would send them instructions. With that information in hand, Seth and Sarah constructed an email to look like an invitation to attend, with the details necessary to get them started. There was a play party that coming Saturday night, and they hoped their parents would take advantage of the opportunity.


On Friday, the twins' parents informed them, somewhat nervously, that they would be out late on Saturday night. With Paul's back turned, Seth smiled and gave Sarah a thumbs up. They hoped that their parents would have fun.

Just before their parents were leaving late Saturday evening, the twins adjourned to Seth's room. Sarah immediately removed her clothing.

"Why's you do that?" Seth asked, his cock rising already.

"I don't need you to get cum all over my clothes," Sarah explained. "That would be fun to explain to Mom!"

Seth sighed, but did the same.

He climbed into bed and Sarah climbed in after, snuggling up on his chest and giving him a little kiss on the cheek. Soon, they were both asleep.

Sarah found her Mom in the car, all full of nervous energy and excitement.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked Paul for like the millionth time.

"If you ask me again, I'll have to spank you," Paul said in exasperation.

"Don't promise that!" Sandy said good naturedly. "I'll just keep asking!"

Paul grinned at his sexy wife.

Sandy thought back to how this started. She had always liked the occasional spanking, but one day, when after the kids had gone away to college, Paul was behaving quite forcefully in bed, so she jokingly called him 'Master'. From that innocuous start, it had somehow spiraled until now they were going to a dungeon! A real live dungeon!

OK, maybe it wasn't deep in the cellar of a castle. In point of fact, it was located in an industrial park! In a way, that made sense. It was away from residential neighbors that might complain, there were likely very few people around at night when it was open, and she was sure this allowed them to have lots of space to set up play areas.

As Paul drove up, she got more and more nervous. She had chatted on the phone with Aurora, who ran the place, and she seemed nice enough. When Aurora had heard that it was their first time in a dungeon, she said that she would give them the tour, explain everything, and help them feel comfortable. Aurora had suggested that they come a little after the place opened, so that they could get a feel for it already in use, which was why at around 11:00pm, they pulled up in the parking lot of the building.

Paul got out and pulled their toy bag from the trunk. It wasn't much — yet. Just a few paddles and whip that they bought online, as well as the nipple clamps and some pieces of rope.

"Ready?" Paul asked her.

Sandy nodded her head. Sarah could feel the nervousness and excitement, and the fact that if Sandy had been wearing panties, they would be soaking wet. They walked to the door and rang the bell.

A heavy-set girl with black spiky hair and a long silky gown answered the door.

"Hi, I'm Aurora," the woman said.

"Hi, I'm Paul and this is Sandy," Paul replied.

"Oh, hi! Welcome! Come on in!"

Aurora hustled them in to the entranceway, and took them to the front desk. She required that they sign the appropriate documentation — hold no harm, not law enforcement, yada yada yada. They paid their admission fee, and Aurora had someone take over the front so she could show them around.

They walked past the front desk into a long hallway.

"Over there is the kitchen," Aurora said, pointing to her left. "There's water and light snacks. Always make sure you're well hydrated. It can get hot in here, and some of the activities might make you sweat just a little."

Sandy smiled nervously at her.

"Over there," Aurora said, gesturing to the right, "is our medical play and wax room. If you're going to do any scenes involving fluids, do it in there, and make sure you clean up after yourselves. We're not set up for watersports, except in the shower I guess."

They moved further down the hallway, following Aurora. To the left was a room with a big wooden X, a St. Andrew's cross Aurora explained, as well as some hooks in the wall. On the right, another room, this one with a frame with rope webbing.

"Over here we have the bedroom," Aurora said, pointing into another room. The door was closed, but there was a window so that people could look in. Sandy gasped when she saw that there was a girl trussed up, bent over the bed, and a man standing behind her. Both were naked, and the man was clearly fucking the woman.

"This is a sex-positive dungeon," Aurora explained. "A lot of dungeons disallow penetration, but it's all right here; just use safe sex techniques and don't leave fluids lying around."

They moved on, Sandy a little reluctantly, and they came to an open area. On one side was a scaffolding with a winch attached, which Aurora explained was for suspension bondage. There was also a massage table and another cross. Sandy was shocked to see a naked man attached to the cross, and woman using a flogger on his back. The bruises were already quite visible, and the man was shaking and cringing each time the flogger landed, but the woman was not letting up.

"Over here," Aurora said, drawing Sandy's attention away from the scene on the cross, "is where people can just hang out when they are not scening or watching." There were a half dozen people sitting around, and Aurora quickly made introductions, though Sandy couldn't remember a single name by the time she was done. It was all quite overwhelming. Pail seemed to be taking it better, really enjoying the sights and sounds around him.

"You can take a walk around and see what others are doing, or you can hang here or go make your own scene. You can't close the doors, except in the bedroom, because the Dungeon Masters have to be able to monitor what is going on. If you want a little more privacy, you can close the door partway; that will tell people that you don't want to be bothered. Any questions?"

Sandy couldn't think of a single one, but Paul asked, "Can we ask questions about what people are doing?"

"Yes, but not during a scene," Aurora explained. "If you are going to view a scene, just make sure not to interfere, not to get in the way, talk loudly or ask questions. Most people will be happy to explain what they are doing, but after a scene. People get really into their scenes, and it's best not to pull them out of the head space that they get into. Also, aftercare is very important, so understand that the scene is not over when the person comes down from whatever they're on; it's over when the participants say that it's over. Anything else?"

Paul didn't have any more questions, so Aurora said, "OK, I've got to go back to the front, but I'll stop by later and see how you're doing. This is a very friendly group of people, and I'm sure that they'll make you feel very comfortable."

Sandy was very excited by everything that she saw. This was so beyond her experience; everything she saw and heard was brand new. She was just about to ask Paul what he wanted to do next when a man and woman came in and went over to the scaffold. The woman took of her clothes as the man began removing a number of lengths of rope from his bag.

He took a rope and seemed to knot it in the middle, then slipped it over the girl's head, and started making knots or ties all the way down her front. Paul took Sandy's hand and they drifted over. The man looked up and nodded hello.

The two of them watched as the man continued making an elaborate chest harness, slipping the ropes between her legs and tying it off in the middle of her back. Without looking up, he said, "My name's Larry, by the way. Are you new here?"

"Yes, this is out first time here," Paul replied. "Our first time in any dungeon, actually."

"Well then, you've come to a great place to start. Feel free to ask me any questions about what I'm doing. I may ask you to hold off if I need to concentrate on something that I'm doing."

Larry picked up another piece of rope and connected it to the bundle of knots he had made on her back. He tied her arms to her side, then did the same with her legs. Then he started stringing ropes down from the scaffolding and around the knots he had on the girl.

"Ready, Delilah?" he asked.

The girl nodded and he started pulling on the ropes. In no time at all, the girl was hanging in the air, all wrapped up and swinging freely. Larry checked to see that she was OK, then turned and picked up a cane. He started tapping her all around as she swung in the air. Paul grabbed Sandy's hand and pulled her away. He took her to a room with a cross in it and said, "Your turn, little girl."

"Yes, Daddy," Sandy said.

"Strip, girl!" Paul demanded.

Sandy pulled off her clothes until she was naked. Paul grabbed the cuff hanging by a ring from the top of the cross and put Sandy's hand in it. Then he did the same with the other hand. Sandy was pressed into the cross, unable to look behind her. Her mind was racing. Were there people behind her looking at her? What would Paul do to her?"

Sandy heard a swish, then a thud. A moment later, she felt it on her ass, and she gasped. The sharp sting turned into a warmth that spread across her ass. After the initial crack of the flogger, Paul started moving it more slowly, more gently, almost brushing it rhythmically over Sandy's back. The strokes started getting harder and harder, and the insistent pounding, the sharp stings, the thought of all the people that could be watching what her husband was doing to her naked body sent Sandy to a place that she hadn't been before. The pain of the flogger on her back almost went away. It felt almost like a caress, over and over. Then Paul landed a much harder stroke, and the pain transformed itself into something else, running directly from her back to her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.