Wandering Minds - Cover

Wandering Minds

Copyright© 2007 by MWTB

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What would you do if you suddenly discovered that you could ride along in people's minds, see what they saw, feel what they felt, experience what they experienced? Two teenagers find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

After their birthday, the twins' visits became more interesting. Both were now able to direct, to some degree, with whom they visited; they could decide, directionally, where to search for likely people and their range was becoming quite a bit longer. Sarah was sticking mostly with Betty, though she still went searching occasionally. Her brother, however, was going a bit wild.

Seth visited a half dozen people each night. He particularly liked visiting guys when they were having sex, which, given that they were at college, was not that hard to find. He followed Sarah's example and spent some time in a girl's body as she had sex. It was a strange experience, being penetrated like that. All in all, he concluded that he was glad that he was a guy.

One of the other benefits that Seth accrued was the fact that while dipping into some girl's memories, he found the right buttons to push. Consequently, he was able to ... coincidentally ... run into a girl, and he would have the advantage of knowing what she was looking for, what kind of approach would work. As a result, Seth became quite popular with the ladies, and he frequently ended up with someone in bed with him at night. With their whole sexual history at his disposal before he even made the first move, he was able to select girls that were clean, protected, and were up for what he wanted. Since Seth knew their deepest fantasies and their hottest buttons, he was able to get them off like no one else could.

A case in point was Barb. When Seth dipped into her mind, he discovered something quite interesting, The pretty girl liked to go to bars, but any man who approached her was politely told, "No, thanks." And yet, that is not what she wanted. One thing that became clear to Seth throughout his adventures is that women, despite their protestations that they are looking for a 'nice guy', really want a bad boy. Barb was the same. As she stood in the corner of the bar, fending off all comers, her secret wish was to find someone she couldn't discourage, someone who wouldn't take no for an answer.

Seth probed quite deeply, because the last thing he wanted was to approach someone with this fantasy, only to find out that it was a fantasy and end up in jail for assault, but Barb seemed to believe in it completely. So, armed with this information, Seth approached her where she stood against the wall. Seth, who had never personally met many of the women that he visited, often only knew what they looked like by recognizing them from the picture that they had of themselves in their minds. Barb, like so many girls he visited with, turned out to be quite a bit prettier than she saw herself in her own mind.

"This drink is for you," Seth said, placing an appletini, her favorite drink, on the table in front of her.

"No thank you," she said.

"Excuse me?" Seth asked.

Barb pushed the drink towards him and said, "I appreciate the offer, but I really can't accept drinks from a stranger. I don't know what you might have put into it."

Barb smiled nervously as Seth just looked calmly at her.

"If I put anything in it, than in an hour or so you'd wake up, pinned underneath me, getting the fucking of your life. However, there's nothing in there but alcohol, so drink up."

Barb was going to protest again, but something about his forceful tone, and the way that he calmly spoke of what might happen to her, sent feelings shooting through her.

She quickly jerked her head up and down and took a sip.

"Good girl," Seth said.

Seth turned and looked out over the rest of the bar, ignoring Barb.

"I'm Barb," she said, introducing herself to Seth.

"Seth," he replied, taking her hand and just holding it, looking into her eyes.

Barb looked uncomfortable, then asked, "Are you here alone tonight?"

"Yup," Seth responded.

"Are you looking for something?" she asked, noting his gaze roving the bar.

"Yes, I'm looking for a good place to take you and fuck you," he replied in an even tone.

"Excuse me?" she asked in shock.

Seth turned to her and looked deep into her eyes. "I saw you here, and I decided that was going to fuck you tonight. I suppose, if I had some, I could have put something in your drink, but for four things. First, I don't have anything. Second, I don't like fucking unconscious girls. Third, I knew it wouldn't be necessary. And fourth, I want you to remember every last second of it."

"What makes you think that I would agree to that?" she asked, trying hard, but failing, to put a sense of indignation in her voice.

Seth stepped up to her and put his arm on either side of her, effectively pinning her against the wall. "Because when I look at you, I see someone that needs to be taken. You don't need a date. You don't need a friend. You need someone to pull you into that hallway," Seth nodded his head toward the dark hall leading to the bar's offices, "and fuck you silly."

"No I don't," she squeaked.

"I'll tell you what," Seth said, leaning in so that his face was inches from hers. "Run your fingers between your legs, and if you can show me that they are dry, I'll leave you alone."

Barb didn't say anything; she just looked at Seth fearfully.

"Then I will," he said, and she did nothing to stop him as he slipped his hand under her short skirt and pulled her panties to the side. She gasped as two of his fingers slipped easily inside her soaked pussy.

Seth removed his fingers and held them up between their faces. Both of them could smell the pungent aroma even before they saw the juices glistening in the dim light of the bar. Seth wiped his fingers across her cheek and said, "Come with me." He pushed himself off the wall and walked towards the hallway, not bothering to look back.

When Barb turned the corner into the hallway, she gasped as she saw Seth standing at the end of the hallway, his pants open and his hard cock sticking straight out. He pointed to the ground in front of him, and Barb knew what he wanted, just as he knew she was going to give it to him.

She approached him and dropped to her knees in front of him, taking his cock in her hand. "That's a good girl," Seth groaned as his cock slipped into her mouth. Her hand stroked the base of his cock as her mouth worked on the tip, her tongue flicking all around. Seth knew that she loved the degrading feeling that she got from being on her knees, forced to provide pleasure to this stranger.

Seth felt himself getting closer, spurred on by both the sight of this woman on her knees in front of him, as well as the girl at the end of the hallway looking on in surprise. He grabbed the sides of Barb's head and pushed his cock forward as his cum pulsed into her mouth. Barb gushed herself as he gave her no choice but to swallow.

When he was done, Seth pulled his cock out of her mouth. As she fell back onto her heels, Seth tucked his cock back into his pants, then squatted down in front of her. "You did very well. Tomorrow, I want you back here, in a skirt shorter than the one you have on and a button down shirt. No panties. No bra. Just come here ready to be fucked. Now go home and you can get yourself off thinking about it."

Seth left the bar, nodding to the girl at the end of the hallway, and headed back to his room to collapse in his bed, where his recent cum helped him fall asleep quickly. He quickly found Barb's mind, which was completely consumed by the events of the evening. She was lying in her own bed, her fingers buried in her twat. She kept replaying the few words that were spoken that evening, alternating between her shame at being such a slut and her excitement about what Seth had done to her. Seth was relieved to find that there were no charges going to be pressed; Barb was just trying to figure out what to wear that would please the man. In all the emotional turmoil that had gone through her that night, Barb's mind hadn't kept track of the name that Seth had told her, so he really was a nameless stranger to her, something she found even more exciting. Seth stayed with her for nearly an hour, enjoying the different sensations of a woman cumming over and over again.


The next night, when Seth walked into the bar, he immediately saw Barb sitting at the bar. She had made herself up even more nicely, and he watched as she apparently told someone that she wasn't interested, that she was waiting for someone else. Seth wondered briefly what would have happened had he been more forceful, but was glad that the stranger was not. Barb's eyes lit up as she saw Seth across the room. Seth crooked his finger at her, indicating that she was to come to him. She took a quick swallow of the drink in front of her and hurried over. He could see that her skirt was quite short; he wondered if she realized that she had to have flashed someone her pussy getting on and off the barstool. As she approached him, he turned and walked out to the parking lot. She followed behind him as he walked to his car at the back of the lot. He walked around to the far side and stood by the back of the car. She stood next to him until he took her and pushed her over the trunk. He flipped her skirt up, exposing her ass to the cool air. He kicked her legs apart, pulled his cock out, and quickly sunk it into her. He could tell by her moans that the fact that he was fucking her without even saying a word to her was driving her insane. Seth remained silent as he fucked her hard. Barb had a harder time staying silent as she came and came again.

After Seth came inside of her, he rested on her back for a minute, then stood up and put all his clothes back into place. Then he stood her up and turned her around, kissing her as he gazed into her wild eyes. Then, without having said a single word, he got into his car and drove away.


Seth checked with Barb again that night. The fact that he had not said a word, the fact that he just demanded and took, caused her to spend most of her free time in the next week alternating between masturbating at the memory of the encounters and fretting over the fact that she didn't know his name or number, no way to get in touch with him. She did not know if she would ever see him again. She went to the same bar every night, hoping that he would show up, but he didn't for the rest of the week.

Then, on Saturday night, he was there. But he was with another girl! Barb watched them, unsure what to do. After they had a couple of drinks, Seth gestured her over. He indicated that he should sit next to him and introduced her to the girl. "Barb, this is Betty. Betty, this Barb."

"I want you to come with us," Seth told her.

This wasn't what she thought would happen, but she nodded nervously. They all got up and walked to the car. Seth had Barb sit in the back, and Betty sat up front with him. As they drove off, Barb watched in surprise as Betty's head disappeared, followed by the sound of Seth's zipper being pulled down.

When they arrived at the destination, a part outside of town, Seth got a blanket from the trunk and the girls followed him into the park. "Strip," he said, and they both removed their clothes. Seth had Barb kneel by the side of the blanket while he climbed on top of Betty and screwed her until she came. Then he pulled out and walked over to Barb, feeding her his cock. Barb had never tasted a woman, but she didn't hesitate to suck Seth's juicy cock until he came down her throat.

Seth got dressed and had the girls get dressed too. Seth drove to Barb's house, which shocked Barb, because she had never told him where she lived. He turned around and gave her a card with his address and room number on it. "If you go there tomorrow night at 9, I'll fuck you." Then he had her leave.

Needless to say, she was there the next day.

Seth continued fulfilling Barb's fantasies occasionally throughout the semester.


Others were not nearly as extreme as Barb. Caroline was a girl who had a number of overlapping interests with Seth. Art and architecture from the middle ages were one area, so Seth happened to bring a book on the subject with him to the restaurant where Caroline worked as a waitress, which was enough to strike up a conversation. A couple more visits with discussions about French cathedrals and Caroline agreed to a date.

Seth picked her up with lilacs, which he knew were her favorites, explaining that he was just trying to be courtly. He took her to a staging of a Midsummer Night's Dream, and while talking to her waiting for the first act, he touched the spot in her neck that sent chills all through her. When she moaned, Seth said, "Ah, have I hit the right spot?"

He pinched at the spot, moving his hands a little until she practically melted against him. During the show, Seth took her hand and ran his fingers across her knuckles to her wrist. It didn't affect her like his neck maneuver, but it was another spot that she really enjoyed. Caroline was amazed at how Seth was making her feel with just little touches, and she couldn't help but let that little voice wonder what he would be if he really had free reign to make her whole body feel good.

That night, however, she didn't get to find out. She did when Seth asked her to another show, this one a bit more modern. Monty Python was not exactly Shakespeare, but they both enjoyed Spamalot as well. Afterwards he took Barb to a lovely restaurant and they ate dessert by candlelight. When they did end up back in Seth's room, naked and hot, Seth found some additional spots to touch that Caroline enjoyed even more than the neck massage. As he licked her clit, his fingers played over the crease between her ass and her thigh, a particularly sensitive spot for her. When his cock penetrated her, his teeth nibbled on her collarbone, the combination sending waves of pleasure through her. Seth knew that all of these moves had been done by her other lovers, but he also knew that none of them had combined them into such a devastating package.

While Seth was having quite a bit of fun with Caroline, a peek into her head a couple of weeks later made Seth realize that she was getting more serious much more quickly, so he took advantage of a night out and a lot of champagne to sneak the idea into her mind that Seth was a great fuck and a good friend, but not a real long term prospect. That allowed Seth to remain friends with Caroline, whose company he really did enjoy, while still pursuing other women.


Other times, Seth didn't have to do much of anything to convince a girl that he was a good one night stand, he just had to know how to be in the right place at the right time. Maria was a perfect example. Maria was a Latina girl who lived up to the classic stereotype — fiery and passionate. She was not beautiful; she could stand to lose a few pounds and her face was just OK, but when Seth ran across her and dipped into her mind, he was astounded to see what a dirty slut she was. She was up for almost anything, and she was an animal in bed. Seth passed her over the first time he visited because she was with a boyfriend, but he made it a habit of checking back on likely prospects every now and then.

Seth was visiting early one evening — something he liked to do because it gave him prospects for that night — and when he dipped into Maria's mind, it was seething in rage. It appeared that Maria's boyfriend cheated on her, and she caught him at it. She was getting ready to go out, and her direct intention was to find a likely guy and screw him to kingdom come. Seth didn't have to do anything other than head over to where Maria was planning to hunt and be a likely and sympathetic character.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.