Druid Love - Cover

Druid Love

Copyright© 2007 by Reaper Dagrim

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike leads a uneventful life. Till he dies. When all is said and done will he grab the girl and fate that belongs to him or will he be a nobody again? (these codes will be in the story but some will be in later chapters.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Slow  

It was amazing how much Anna looked like Amanda. The only differences being the eyes and black hair. Anna had jet-black hair to her mid back. Her eyes gave away a heritage of the orient.

She had a larger bust than most girls where her father came from and seemed a bit taller than them too. She had a grace to her so that it seemed she floated rather then walked. She was an Asian version of Amanda.

When the spell slowly faded from reality Anna looked around the room. Amanda practically leaped at Anna in a attempt to hug her. With amazing speed and dexterity Anna side stepped and went for a kill strike. Mark knowing something like this was going to happen was ready and cast a hold charm on the new Druid. Anna froze two inches from Amanda's neck with her Druidic weapon poised. Her weapon was a singled edged glowing green sword with a small angry green Dragon in the blade. Mark said, "Everyone calm down. Amanda, you have to know that she does not know you. You have watched your family through the generation and they forgot about you in time." Amanda was crying and ran to Mike for comfort. Mike held her as she slowly calmed down.

Mark released the charm holding Anna. As soon as she was released she put her sword away and stood up. Anna said " I don't know who you are but do you mind telling me why you attacked me". Amanda said, "I was not trying to attack you but if you will let me explain I will tell you everything". Anna agreed and together walked in the bedroom to talk. Mike looked worried and told Mark that he was. Mark said, "This whole world is weird and I can tell you that it only gets more odd the longer you live. They will be all right. They just have to sort some things out and it will be back to the war in no time". Mike said, "So how did our friend, the evil one get knowledge of how to suck out the life force from us"? Mark said that he did not know. After awhile the girls came back in. Both had tears in their eyes.

Mike said "So have we got it all sorted out"? Amanda said, " Yes, we seem to have a lot in common". They both giggled and Anna said, "When I died, I was in the place we all seem to have been. However, my training was short because all I had to learn was magic. I already knew how to fight from my father. He taught me the fighting style of our family. I am not that good at this magic stuff yet but I am getting better."Mike asked about her father and what she was taught, since her fighting style was unlike any he had seen before. Mortanium had taught all the new recruits how to fight, but that was mostly with the spiritual weapons. Anna went on to explain that her father was born and raised in a very small village in china. Over there, the family would pass their knowledge over to the kids they had. That included the fighting knowledge.

The style looked like a cross between the technique of Ti Kwon Do and the ferocity of Kick Boxing. Either way it was a deadly art. They all talked for quite awhile about the things they went through in their lives. Mark explained that he would talk to them in a week to see what they could find out. Amanda and Anna got really close very fast. Mike at first thought Amanda had forgotten about him but he understood why she was doing this. After a few days Mike said that it was time to start looking for others to talk to about this bad guy who was killing the Druids.

Amanda said that some of the members went to a club to "unwind". Mike said that is where they should start then.

They Teleported to the street next to the club. It was an alley so they where not seen. They walked up to the door man at the club. Mike said "Hi. We are on the list." Mike used a spell to dominate the mind of the doorman. He let them in. The club was as sleazy as they come. They felt like they needed a shower just from walking in the door. There were pornographic posters everywhere. Even the glasses at the bar looked like they had things growing in them. It was a filthy place. After wiping down the chairs, they sat down at a table. There were strippers on all the tables. After looking around, they spotted four members of the evil side. That is of course till a fifth one slapped his hand on Mikes shoulder!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.