Omega Delta Delta - Cover

Omega Delta Delta

Copyright© 2007 by slave_1311

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sandra needs to be punished for being a bitch, and so a group of frat guys decide to play a little prank on her. They of course didn't know what they were getting her into...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Voyeurism   Violence  

When Sandra awoke once again, she was bound and gagged. She wasn't alone anymore though; she now saw more than 10 girls just like her tied up in the same fashion: wrists held together high above her head, feet nearly flat on the floor but dangling just a bit, and a ball gag stuffed in her mouth. The other girls didn't look as scared; they must have been there for longer than I, she thought. There was a group of men walking by each girl, stopping in front of them and examining them. They took notes on a clip board and moved on to the next girl. Sandra was last to be seen. When the men saw her, they made nods of approval, some of them even clapped.

"We'll take her", they said, pointing at Sandra.

"Well, this one is only available for the next week, but she is on special. She's just here to learn some character then we're sending her back home." Said the owner who was showing the men around the showroom.

"Very well," said the older gentleman. "We'll take her for the week then, and return her here around noon on Sunday the 17th. Sound good?"

"Excellent." The owner turned to Sandra, and without anyone hearing but her, he whispered: "This is going to be a fun week... well, not for you little lady. These gentlemen are regulars here and I've never seen them take such an interest in one girl before. Good luck!" He didn't sound sincere, more like he was laughing at her. The look in his eye as he turned from her was one of pure lust. At that, Sandra was happy she wouldn't be staying there to be gawked at like a pretty necklace.

A few hours later, Sandra was all wrapped up like a package. She was being shipped to her new destination. She didn't know what would happen to her there, but she felt high spirited about her journey.

The truck dropped her off, still bound and gagged but no longer nude, in front of a huge mansion, almost castle-like. The older gentleman whom she recognised from the showroom signed a paper and carried her inside.

The inside was astounding: there was one huge room on the ground floor with what looked like a 50 foot ceiling. Suspended from the ceiling were several cages, big enough for a grown woman to stand in, and as she looked closer at them, they indeed carried women; naked and dancing. They had what appeared to be a shock collar around their necks. The music was some tasteless hip-hop, and only men were permitted to attend. Many of the men were staring at the naked dancers, their faces full of lust and desire.

Sandra was taken to one of the top floors of the mansion and was stripped naked. Then she was given a shock collar to put around her neck.

"This is to ensure you don't stop dancing," said the buyer. "There are no breaks here, unless one of the gentlemen downstairs fancies you and wants to take you into a private booth. You may not say no to anyone or anything they ask you to do, understand?"

Sandra was looking at the floor and did not respond. She felt a surge of electricity shoot through her neck and immediately looked up and answered his question.

"Good girl," he said, "now go through door 5 and continue walking until you're inside the cage. The door will close automatically once you're safely inside. And don't forget to smile!" He shouted at her with a large grin on his face.

Sandra shot him a fake, nearly disgusted smile, and was shocked again until she managed to smile sweetly.

"That a girl. Now go!"

Sandra found the cage and was dancing to the horrible beat for what seemed like an eternity. Suddenly her cage door swung open and she got out. The buyer was waiting for her in front of door 5. He escorted her along the corridor to another door, this one with velvet lining and a golden number 1 labelled it. He opened the door and inside were nearly 8 men, perhaps in their 30's. They were seated at a round booth, also lined with velvet. Sandra was shoved inside and the door slammed shut behind her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.