Omega Delta Delta - Cover

Omega Delta Delta

Copyright© 2007 by slave_1311

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sandra needs to be punished for being a bitch, and so a group of frat guys decide to play a little prank on her. They of course didn't know what they were getting her into...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Listen up girls!" shouted Mary, sorority leader of Omega Delta Delta, the most prestigious sorority house in the state of California. "Tonight is the Annual Beach Bash and I expect you all to be hospitable to our guests. Now, as you all know, this is the biggest party of the year and everyone who is anyone in this town will be there. You must all make sure to look your best, sexy but classy. I don't want to see any whores in my house, understand?" She was yelling for all the 25 girls to hear, who were standing in a line in the large entrance hall. "Ok, you have 2 hours to get ready. I want to see you all back in line at 8 to help set things up. And ladies..." she paused for a second with a pretty smile on her face. "Remember to smile. It makes the guests feel more welcome, and I'd be damned if i get embarrassed by one of you, got it? Dismissed!"

All the girls ran upstairs to the showers. They needed to be quick, so they were showering 4 by 4 in those cubic showers, their soaking bodies rubbing against each other while soapy suds washed down the drains. They were laughing and chattering with excitement about their biggest party. The youngest of the girls, Sandra, was also the newest member of Omega Delta Delta, and so this was to be her very first Annual Beach Bash. She's only heard things from the other girls in her sorority, but from what she's heard so far, it's going to be a fun and fruitful night. Even the mayor will be attending!

At a quarter to 8, the girls were just finishing applying their makeup, and they all lined up in their order in front of their sister leader. Mary was pleasantly surprised to see how great the girls looked with a little effort.

The sisters set up the house and the beachfront to create a classy ambiance. All the girls were dressed in gowns, and they looked ravishing.

At half past 8 the guests started arriving. Those who were invited guests were showing their stamped invitations with pride, while those who tried to crash got thrown out on their faces and laughed at by the crowd waiting outside. Once all the guests had arrived, they were moved from the great hall out to the beachfront to watch the sunset over the water. They were all seated at designated tables, one sorority sister at each one. The food was served, the music was playing, and the sun was slowly sinking into the ocean's horizon.

Sandra was sitting at a table with 7 men from the nearby frat house, whom she had not met yet. They were making crude jokes all night about her being stuck with 7 guys, calling her a whore at every opportunity. She was not having a good time. At some point she got so fed up she was ready to ask one of her sisters to switch places with her.

"No fucking way!" they all told her. "We know those guys, they're assholes! We're forced to invite them every year because their dads pretty much fuel the economy. Just don't talk back to them and you'll be fine!"

Sandra went and sat back down, not looking at anyone. She continued eating her supper and staring at the darkening sky in hopes she would be able to control her temper. Whenever one of the guys would try to talk to her, she would answer all questions in a yes or no fashion, and return to her meal. The guys were getting hot tempered now.

"This little bitch is being insolent as a mother fucker," one of the guys said to the others while Sandra got up to talk to one of the other guests. "She is hot though, isn't she?" They all nodded in agreement. "I say we play a little trick on little miss princess there. You in?" He looked around at the others and they all smirked in compliance. They had arranged a plan in order to humiliate Sandra when she was alone. So when the party was nearing midnight, they snuck a pill of some sort in Sandra's drink, and waited for it to take effect. The pill wasn't anything like the date rape drug, knocking the drinker unconscious, it was more a sedative to make her sleepy and want to lie down. They figured it would be the perfect time to play their prank.

When Sandra finished her drink, she was feeling pretty tired. She thought she'd go to her room to lie down for just half an hour or so, until she feels less light headed. She didn't want to cause some sort of scene at such a fancy party. She practically crawled upstairs, her long flowing dress getting stepped on inadvertedly. When she got to her room, the one with the name Sandra on the door, the frat boys were already inside, hiding in her closet. They were laughing practically chuckling out loud, but she was so out of it she didn't even pay attention. She grabbed the bottom of her dress and lifted it above her head, then laid it on the sofa which was on the other end of the room. She wasn't wearing any under garments.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.