Rear View Mirror - Cover

Rear View Mirror

Copyright© 2007 by Uncle Ted

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young couple decide to try a threesome. But first they have to find the right man. They find more than they bargan for.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Oral Sex  

Morgan and Ben had talked about a threesome for months. Ben had been thinking about it a lot longer than that. It had started when he read a story about a couple that had tried a threesome, and that had really turned him on. Morgan, his wife was just as receptive to the idea perhaps more so. From the beginning of the fantasy she had been a real surprise to him. Needless to say they were off to a fast start, the direction obvious.

The whole idea was very hot to both of them. Every time they had sex they talked about it and if they talked about a threesome and weren't having sex it would become a precursor to it quickly enough. Hot sex, serious sex, hard sex, deep thrusting powerful sweating sex. They would both imagine that his cock, deep in his pretty wife, was another man's cock. Morgan loved the game, and it drove Ben crazy when she pretended to be doing some guy. She role-played being fucked and would whisper things to him.

"Oh Ben, oh God he is so big inside me. He's cumming inside me Ben... what can I do Ben... he feels so big... so wonderful... Ohhhhh... !!!!" They were hooked. After weeks of their cooing, cumming, sucking and fucking they decided to act on their fantasy.

They became totally pro-active in the search for the 'right', man. Morgan had not been hard to convince to try it in the first place, so now the two of them became more enthusiastic every day as it progressed toward reality. Because they were both excited and pleased with the entire fantasy. They worked with equal shared enthusiasm. In a very short time they had worked out a reasonable, workable plan.

First they had placed a carefully worded ad in a local, 'under ground', news paper. They thought they would get some responses but what they got instead was a flood of mail. Actually a couple of hundred letters. Of that number, they received a few dozen acceptable responses, all with the basic information they had requested. Age (30 to 40), married, (to prevent complications), a recent picture, and telephone number. Mo and Ben really did have a great time for several nights just going through the letters and culling the stack down to a manageable number of eight or ten. They opened the letters in the nude, Mo with her irresistible erect nipples, Ben with what was beginning to seem like a permanent hard-on, lying together on the floor in front of their fire place. They would fuck fantasying together, looking at pictures and talking about what they would do in a threesome. Ben's need was simple. He just wanted to see Mo with a big cock in her mouth.

It wasn't long before they had picked out a man to meet for drinks. They called him and he was as thrilled as they were. He was the special call, that would, "get Mo laid". The fellow, (his name was Ean), agreed to meet them for a, "no commitment"..."nothing is going to happen," drink.

Mo was 29 and Ben was 42. Ben just an average guy. Mo however was not an average woman. She was an exceptionally pretty woman with soft blue eyes, shoulder length, naturally curly blond hair, light blemish free skin, a narrow waist, wide hips and a great round firm ass. She was a small woman at 5'2" and a light 123 lbs,... her great smile and gorgeous tits were just the whipped cream and cherry on top of an extraordinary, exquisite desert.

On the big night they were, as you might guess, very nervous. They both tingled with excitement. Ben helped Morgan pick out her dress, a strapless black cocktail dress with a mini shirt, 'Bait' they called it joking. She didn't wear a bra or panties but did wear a garter belt and nylons. Then a thin set of pearls with black three inch heels and she was set to go. As they dressed they nervously joked. Ben went over the few simple code words, with Mo. They would use them if it was necessary to leave, make excuses, or just find a polite way out.

Finally ready they left for the up scale hotel bar only three miles from their home. Morgan looked especially great and the idea of the very erotic errand was more than just a turn on. Ben had the beginning of what would be a four hour erection. It had been such a turn on for him he just couldn't believe it was happening. For Morgan it was much easier. If she liked the guy she'd fuck him, if not she wouldn't. But it was more exciting for her too, than she would admit.

When they got to the lounge they easily spotted their friend Ean, his picture didn't do him justice, he was a very handsome man. Tall and closer to Mo's age than Ben's, and bout 170 lbs. Ean had black wavy hair, medium complexion, twinkling brown eyes, and a movie actor smile. Mo squeezed her legs together as she got an instant twitch in her pussy.

They sat close together in a round corner booth, sitting together on the thickly padded curved bench gave them a feeling of intimacy. They talked for several minutes before they got around to what had brought them together. When eventually the conversation turned to sex, tensions actually eased and they began to have a more relaxed personal exchange. Ean lightly held Morgan's hand while they talked. She obviously enjoyed talking to him and, as Ben learned later, under the darkened table the finger tips of his other hand moved slowly, endlessly, up and down her nylon covered thigh, moving under her skirt and playing with the garter snaps on her nylons. Ean's fingers, as light as feathers, had Mo in a constant low simmer and she wished they had planned on going home the first night. Ben although he wasn't aware of the under the table play was excited to see his wife and their new friend getting along so well and noticed Mo run her middle finger back and forth over Ean's palm. Not realizing that she was keeping pace, keeping in rhythm so to speak, with Ean's fingers on her inner thigh.

As pre-planned, after awhile Ben left for the men's room leaving Mo and Ean alone to talk. When he returned Ean was gentleman enough to excuse himself for a few minutes and as soon as he left Ben asked a simple question.

"Well???" And got a simple answer.

"Oh Yes... Yes, Yes! God yes... !". Her hand dropped into Ben's lap quickly finding his hard-on.

"I see you liked him too" Mo smiled with a sparkle in her eye, "Christ Ben he can't keep his hand off me. I think he would fuck me under the table if I let him." She could have added but didn't, that she would fuck him under the table if he asked.

When Ean returned they told him, "we would like to make a date with you for next week end. Do you feel the same way?"

"Yes" Ean said with a huge smile, " I would like that." They all started to relax further with the idea of Ean joining them established. Later Ben paid their ticket and the three left laughing and joking, Ean was being the perfect gentleman.

Ean walked with them to their car that was parked in a dark corner of the lot. As they approached it Mo tugged on Ben's sleeve, bent in close and said,

"Baby,... Ean wants to kiss me good night... a real good night Kiss not a peck on the cheek... if you don't mind." She gave Ben an impish grin. She had felt her pussy get even wetter when Ean had whispered the question to her.

"No", Ben had told her not trying to hide the pleasure in his voice," I don't mind at all baby," he felt a new warmth in his erection. "Take your time honey, I'll watch you in the rear view mirror". With that, and a squeeze of her hand, Ben watched Mo and Ean walk to the rear, passenger side of the car where they could stand in the shadows of a huge tree but stay quite visible to Ben. Climbing into the drivers seat he put the keys in the ignition so he could use the electronic lever adjustment for the passenger side, rear view mirror.


[Cathy felt the electricity crackling and sparking in her blood as she took Ean's hand and walked into the shadows. They embraced immediately their tongues entwining, mouths forced together in urgent shared need. She could feel his hard cock through his pants, it felt incredible sexy. She wished they had time to really fuck. That would come the next week.]

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.