Costume Party - Cover

Costume Party

by Kimmie

Copyright© 2007 by Kimmie

Erotica Sex Story: I get carried away at a party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   School   .

In the early evening of Halloween night of 200X I went out to dinner with some friends at a popular vegetarian restaraunt in A.A. the town where I go to college. It was warm for that time of year so I was wearing a black cocktail dress and stockings. Two of my housemates, Tim and Cara were there too.

I should explain. I live in a co-op with Tim, Cara, two other guys and one other women. We share a house not far from downtown. Tim is 6'3 and extremely handsome. With bright blue eyes and wavy brown hair, Tim is thin but athletic. Cara is taller than I am. She is about 5'8 or so, but we are both thin, so we often share clothes (that night she was wearing my Capri pants). Anyway, she's a blonde and I am a brunette. Since this is an erotic story I can tell you that Cara wears a B cup and I wear a C cup. Ah, details, details.

I was 22, Cara 19, and Tim 26.

After dinner, it was already 9 o'clock when we got up to go to a party. It was going to be the first stop in a long night of parties. Tim and Cara more or less disappeared when we got to the first place. Someone gave me a lemonade that was spiked with everclear. Some men saw me hanging around the tv, where some students were playing a drunken game of Monopoly. I was already on my second drink and already wasted when I met Larry, a law student. He was a bit husky but very cute and friendly.

We got to talking. He seemed a bit too conservative for me but he was so funny I didn't mind when he navigated me toward one of the back rooms.

There was a bed in the room and we got really close and I whispered in his ear: 'not on a first date.' He smiled and said, no problem, and leaned over and turned on the CD player. It was something really old, like Jim Croce, and we danced to it. He held me close. We swung around the room with fresh drinks in our hands. I pressed my breasts into his chest. His penis was hard, pressing relentlessly against my belly. He kissed me on the lips. His dick was incredibly hot and I let my hand slip into his pants to stroke it. He ran his leg up my stockings, and under my skirt, and he fingered my clit.

He led me to the bed and lay me down on my back. He helped me take off the stockings and I lay there, my heart racing, as he pulled my panties to the side and started to suck and tongue my clit. I was going to give in to him. Even though both Cara and I use the rhythm method of birth control (the natural way) I didn't want him to penetrate me without a condom. I never found out if he had one because just as he stood up to take off his pants, Cara and Tim came into the room.

"Kim!" Cara called out. "We have to be back at the house for midnight!"

"What time is it?" I asked. "It's a quarter till," Larry jumped in.

I couldn't see my stockings in the dark, they were probably on the floor, so I got up slowly. Larry helped me to stand. We supported each other for a few minutes. I kissed him on the mouth, letting my tongue touch his and said "see ya, around." He took his right hand and squeezed my bottom. Then he took his hand and, slanting it sideways, drove in between my labia, forcing the cotton of my panties between them. I was sopping wet and he licked the moisture off his fingers. We exchanged phone numbers and we ran off.

The house was dark when we arrived. The living room, where we supposed to meet was pitch black except for a single bright lamp lying on the floor. We went in.I stood in front of the lamp, trying to make out the faces dimly visible outside of the ring of illlumination. Tim, who was right behind me, grabbed me and pulled my skirt up. The light brilliantly illustrated the way that the cotton squished into my pussy, I felt so naked, so exposed and so excited I thought I was going to come right there. I had never been into public exposure before, but there in front of my friends I felt so beautiful.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.