Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 23: The Plastered Doctor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Plastered Doctor - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

After the X-rays confirmed that everything was all right, Steven prepared to apply the casts. He cut a piece of stockinet and slipped it over Robin's left foot. After pulling it up to her knee, he smoothed it. His gentle touches had a calming effect on Robin. She closed her eyes and relaxed. The pain abated considerably. Steven wrapped her foot and ankle with wadding, then swiftly covered her calf. The nurse brought a pail with water and helped him to apply the plaster cast. Robin wasn't looking. She was lying calmly, thinking about what had happened to her. When she felt the warmth, she opened her eyes and stared at the drying cast. Steven had propped it on pillows. The cast appeared to be more than just an immobilizing device. It somehow made her feel protected and attractive. Robin had applied hundreds of casts during her career but this one was different. It was hers. The thought amused her. Steven started plastering her right leg. Helped by Annie, he did it quite quickly. This cast started just above her ankle and finished at her hip, holding her leg straight. Robin got excited like a teenage girl on her first date when Steven smoothed the plaster over the upper part of her thigh.

"Is it broken?" Robin asked.

"No. Your knee is dislocated. How did it happen?"

"The man who abducted me did it with his own hands."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. He was a very strong man."

"How did he die?"

"Heart attack."

"It looks like a miracle," Steven said.

"It is a miracle."

Steven turned his attention toward Robin's injured elbow. He bandaged it tightly. Annie put the unnecessary materials on a cart and left.

"Do you want to be alone," he asked.

"I am fine, Steven. At least psychically."

"Do you think you should see a gynecologist?"

"No, Steven. He didn't rape me."

"Do you mind if I clean your foot. There are specks of plaster on it."

"Why are you asking?" Robin inquired.

"Because it is nurse's job."

"Then why do you want to do it?"

"Because your feet are very cute."

"I don't think they are as cute as Tiffany's feet."

"Possibly you are right, but do not underestimate your nice tootsies, Robin!"

Robin smiled.

"You could have done it without my permission. I am quite helpless now," she said.

"To behave in an unmannerly way? No, no, Robin," he said theatrically.

"Go ahead, you fetishist," Robin said mockingly.

Steven cleaned her right foot using a towel, then pressed his thumbs under the base of her toes and started massaging. Moving slowly down, he reached her heel. He cupped it, squeezing lightly, and then traced his forefinger around it. Robin was pleased. She had never thought that someone could be so attracted by her feet. A moan escaped her mouth. As if encouraged by that, Steven started exploring the high arch of her foot. When he kissed her big toe, Robin shuddered, and stretched out her foot. After rubbing her toes one by one, he caressed her delicate ankle. His fingers reached the cast and stopped there. Robin eagerly moved her ankle, inviting him. During the next few minutes, she realized that there were spots on the sole of her foot that were very sensitive. By stimulating them Steven managed, deliberately or not, to turn her on. Suddenly, he stopped and stepped back.

"I am so sorry. It went too far," he said and after cleaning her casted toes, left the room.

A few minutes later, Annie came in pushing a wheelchair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.