Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 8: Torturous Hours

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Torturous Hours - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Tiffany was suffering badly. The painkillers she had been given had not taken effect yet. Her brow was covered with cold sweat. Her fingers were trembling. The fact that she could not move her arms drove her crazy. She cursed, wondering when the torture was going to end. As her right leg was uncasted, Tiffany was shifting its position incessantly. Somehow, this had a calming effect on her.

Steven had gone somewhere. This made her feel low. She was sure that the pain would not have tortured her so much if he was beside her.

A nurse came, looked at her with sympathy and tucked the sheets. After that, she wiped the sweat off Tiffany's face and left.

The next visitor was Dr. Mellors.

"I am Dr. Robin Mellors. Please, call me Robin!"

"Tiffany."

Robin reached out and squeezed the tiny fingers that were protruding out of the casts.

"Are they numb?" Robin asked.

"No."

"Can you move your left ankle around?"

"Yes, but it hurts when I am doing it. I am afraid that the pills are not very effective. I am all pains."

Robin looked at her watch and said," Bear it for a while!"

"My boyfriend is a doctor. He can take care of me. I don't want to stay here anymore."

"For the time being, you should not be moved, dear," Robin answered.

"Why?"

"You have sustained injuries that are very severe."

"What do you mean? Are they so severe that I can't go home?"

"I thought that Steven told you."

"Yes he told me, but I am sure that he can take good care of me. I don't want to stay here anymore."

"Tiffany, you are intelligent young woman. I am surprised that you do not understand. You have three broken limbs and you are bedridden. You have to be fed and cleaned. Actually, you can't do anything alone, not even to wipe the tears in your eyes. I don't want to be rude but... Have you ever used a bedpan? In your condition, this simple procedure will require at least two nurses. I suppose that he loves you, but this doesn't mean you can completely count on him. By the way, are you sure that he loves you? Maybe he has a foot fetish and just loves this cute little tootsie of yours that is sticking out of the cast."

"You don't know him at all," Tiffany said angrily.

"I mean no offence. I just want to tell you what is important now."

After that Robin took a clean towel and wiped Tiffany's face. Then, she adjusted one of the pillows. Tiffany was frowning all the time.

"It seems that you should blow your nose," Robin announced and chuckled, "Let me help you!"

"You are not supposed to do such things," Tiffany said peevishly.

"Oh, sorry. I ruffled your pride. OK, I will call the nurse, dear. Bye, bye."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.