Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 3: The New Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The New Beginning - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Pamela was overjoyed that she wasn't in the hospital anymore. Two days ago, she moved to live with David, her beloved doctor. More precisely, she was moved. Her body was still imprisoned by huge body cast. For what she knew, there were no prospects for speedy recovery. She was told that the cast would be removed no sooner than two months.

David refrained from talking about it. He took a long leave to take care of Pamela. His intention was to hire a nurse after that.

The transfer turned out to be a big hassle. It required four nurses. All the time, David was going back and forth, directing them. He was very embarrassed. The main problem was that Pam's casted legs were wide spread by the bar. This made every door a great obstacle. The nurses had to lift her from the stretcher and turn her aside. Sweat was pouring down their faces. A couple of times, the sheet covering her body slipped down, revealing her private parts. In these moments, David was hurriedly covering her again. From time to time, he was asking her if she was in pain. Pamela felt rather amused than frightened. She wondered how much the cast added to her body weight. The fact that she was treated like a very expensive piano agitated her extremely. When the ambulance arrived at David's place the difficulties continued. One of the nurses tripped and Pamela's left leg caught against the doorjamb. She clenched teeth as the pain exploded mercilessly. Finally, they put her on the bed. David adjusted the contraption he had brought from the hospital and hung her legs in the slings. Then, he sat on the bed beside her and playfully ruffled her hair.

"What do you think?" David asked.

"The room is cute. Is this bed over there for you?"

"Yes. I have to be close to you night and day."

"Really! You will be at my disposal all the time!"

"Of course," he said and pecked her cheek lightly.

"We will be alone and no one will disturb us, right?"

"Yes."

"And we can do what we want?"

"Yes, provided that it is not threatening you health."

"You are the doctor. I have to tell you something."

"Shoot."

"I am afraid, Dave. The cast makes me feel strange. The fact that I am immobilized turns me on somehow. It is as if my body is hugged constantly by tender hands. I know that it sounds weird, but I like the tightness of the cast and my helplessness. Possibly I am a freak, but this is not what bothers me. I am afraid that when the cast was removed I won't be protected anymore, that my mutilation will come to light, and that everyone will make fun of me. I am not so naïve, David. I know that I am crippled. I won't attract you anymore."

A single tear trickled down her cheek. David placed his forefinger on her lips. Then he took hold of her bare shoulders and shook them.

"Listen to me, listen to me Pam! You are going to be fine. I promise I won't leave you. Trust me!"

More tears spurted out of Pamela's eyes. David wiped them with his hands and smiled. She stopped sobbing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.