Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 2: Casey

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Casey - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Casey had spotted the teenage boy on the street, playing basketball, and had asked him a favour. He agreed. The nurse gave instructions to the boy, scolded Casey again for her imprudence, and put the stretcher near the bed. The boy placed his hands under Casey's armpits and lifted her. At the same time, the nurse lifted her casted legs. After placing her on the stretcher, they carried her carefully downstairs. Then, the nurse returned to bring the wheelchair. On the sidewalk Casey was moved into it, the casts were propped on the footrests. The injured girl looked curiously around her. She was outdoors for the first time since the accident. This fact encouraged her. Two days ago, the double hip spica was changed into two long leg casts. They enabled more mobility which made her feel almost happy. She was glad that she could be wheeled in a wheelchair now. The spreader bar that held her legs wide apart was gone for good.

The boy pushed the wheelchair along the sidewalk.

"How are you?" the boy asked.

"Fine. Thank you Sam. I am much obliged to you."

"For nothing."

Some of the pedestrians followed them with their curious eyes. Casey was surprised to see how much attention she was getting. A middle aged man almost tripped at the sight. A young couple moved aside to make room. Their eyes were fixed on the casts. Two little boys stopped the game they were playing and stared. A car slowed and the man behind the wheel gazed at Casey for nearly ten seconds. A teenage girl riding a bike nearly collided with a tree across the street.

"Wow, I draw so much attention as if I have three tits. What do you thing Sam?"

"I... I don't know miss," the boy answered and blushed.

"Turn left. We are almost there."

The casts rattled against each other as the wheels passed over the curbstone. Casey let out a cry. Sam stopped and apologized.

"I am fine, Sam. Go ahead!"

Sam rang the doorbell and stepped back. A minute later Steven opened the front door. He rubbed his eyes, then looked down drowsily at Casey.

"Is Tiffany home? I want to talk to her."

"She is sleeping. Can I help you?"

"I want to see my dog, Buddy."

As if on cue, Buddy thrust past Steven and trotted to the wheelchair. Casey smiled. The dog sniffed the casts then looked up wagging his short tail. A moment later, he moved aside. There was confusion in his eyes.

"Come here, boy!" Casey said irritably and reached out.

Buddy complied reluctantly. She rubbed his head. The dog puffed. His eyes were closed, his body tense. Sam shifted nervously and stared down at his sneakers.

"It's because of the casts," Steven said, examining them intently.

"What?"

"The smell of the plaster is peculiar. That's why the dog is confused."

"Oh," Casey uttered." How can you know that?"

"I am orthopedist. By the way why don't you come in?"

"I have to go to school," said Sam.

"OK. Bye, Sam. Thank you very much."

"But you won't be able to..."

"Don't worry. I am a big girl."

After they wheeled Casey into the living room, Sam left. Steven slouched into the couch. The dog positioned himself into the corner and sat down.

"Would you like a cup of coffee," Steven asked.

"To tell you the truth, what I really want is my pills. Unfortunately, I forgot them home."

"Are you in pain?"

"Yes."

Steven brought Tiffany's pills and a glass of water.

"Oh, thank you," Casey said and smiled charmingly.

She was wiggling her toes as she was drinking. Steven couldn't help looking at her pink colored toenails. He imagined the outlines of Casey's feet that were hidden under the white plaster. Then, his eyes followed the contours of the casts covering her long legs and stopped at the blue shorts. He willed himself to look away. Casey's face broadened into a grin.

"What happened to you?" Steven asked.

"I was hit by a truck."

"Are they broken?"

"Both femurs."

"Oh!"

"Are you really a doctor?" Casey asked mischievously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.