Waynebright Academy - Cover

Waynebright Academy

Copyright© 2007 by SBW

Chapter 2: Hair Removal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Hair Removal - Four young girls not quite ready for college attend a prestigious but strict one year academy. They will learn a lot, experience a lot and hurt a lot.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Doctor/Nurse  

Very slowly, Faith once again spread her legs and closed her eyes. As the doctor lubed the end of the catheter tube beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She tried really hard but as the cold hands brushed against her inner thighs, she closed her thighs again. Very quietly, the doctor placed the equipment back on the table and picked up a small phone receiver. He mumbled a few words Faith could not hear and within 30 seconds a nurse appeared with a young, naked brown haired girl with very large breasts.

"Leah, it seems your roommate is not quite as cooperative as you dear. Now kneel there in the corner until I tell you otherwise," said the nurse.

"Yes, ma'am," replied the big breasted girl. As Leah kneeled, Faith noticed two interesting things through her tears. The first was the fact that the skin around Leah's privates was bright red and she was shaved bare. The second was the fact that she had several raised linear welts on her bottom, lower back and upper thighs. The doctor and nurse then took thick rubbery cords and tied them around Faith's neck, above and below her breasts, at her waist, and around each ankle. Then two of the cords were wrapped tightly around the red tender area of her upper thighs and connected to a cranking mechanism. Faith winced as the rubber dug into her red skin. Slowly, the doctor turned the crank and Faith's knees parted more and more. At one point, she screamed in pain. "You are going to break my pelvis."

The doctor laughed. I certainly could but why would I want to do that. Just 3 more turns should suffice. OWWWW!!!! OHHH!!! OWWWW!!!!!!!! Nurse, look at that beautiful pussy. It is ashamed to do this to something so pretty, but Miss Faith needs to be punished for her insolence.

The doctor next took a black marker and drew a cross dividing the hairy portion of her pussy into four areas. "Nurse, bring your little charge over here." She clapped her hands and Leah crawled to the doctor. "Now, dear, tell Faith how your pubic hair was removed."

Leah blushed. "I I I had it short and it was shaved Sir."

"Was it painful?"

"No Sir."

"As Faith's punishment, I am going to teach you four alternative ways to remove unwanted hair." The doctor handed Leah a small piece of wood resembling a paint stirrer. "Show Faith how come with such a painless procedure, your pussy looks like raw meat."

"Do I have to, Sir."

The nurse became enraged at these words and grabbed Leah by the hair. She twisted hard and Leah screamed. With the doctor's assistance she was placed on all fours with her welted butt high in the air. The nurse took a thin leather strap as the doctor pulled Leah's ass cheeks apart wide exposing her tiny pink rosebud. She swung the strap hard against her hole. "DON'T... YOU... EVER... QUESTION... DOCTOR... SALLEY'S... ORDERS."

Leah's screams scared Faith but what scared her even more was the fact she couldn't move at all. The cords made even a small quiver undetectable. The doctor calmly handed a teary-eyed Leah the wood and she began beating Faith's pussy hard, making her scream so loud her face turned the same purple color as her pussy.

What was actually two minutes, seemed like hours to Faith. When Leah was told to stop, Faith's pussy was many different shades of purple and considerably swollen. Both girls were crying. "I hope the two of you will learn a valuable lesson. Here, at the Academy, orders are simple and should always be followed. We have barely started Faith's punishment and look at the state the two of you are in. And it's all because Faith was too stubborn to give a urine sample." Leah, crawl back to your corner but you may face us as I describe four painful hair removal methods.

"As you can see, I have divided the bulk of Faith's hair into four areas and we I will demonstrate a different method in each area. This will leave our brat bare as a baby. Whichever method is the most painful, then, we will use on the most sensitive area around her asshole." Faith quivered more as the nurse opened a drawer and pulled out a small, covered tray.

The doctor reached under the covering cloth and pulled out a small razor. "The first method is simple shaving but can be adjusted to maximize the sensitivity. First, we will dry shave, that is, without water or cream. We also will use a duller blade and Leah's "warming up" of the area should increase the pain. Finally, since heat makes the hairs stand up, easier to cut, we will use ice." The nurse took an ice cube and roughly rubbed one of the areas. The cold did not seem as bad as the general tenderness of the red-purple area. After thoroughly iced, the doctor took the razor and roughly shaved. Her screams were the loudest yet. The first scream caused Leah to jump and, as a result, get slapped hard across the face. When done, the area glowed even brighter and the tears soaked her face. Two small areas were bleeding but after a few series of strokes she was as bare as a baby in area one, a bloody purple baby.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.