The Best of the Worst - Cover

The Best of the Worst

Copyright© 2007 by Techsan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When I found my wife had been cheating on me for all of our marriage, that ended our relationship but led to an entirely new and different one - with seven other women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Anal Sex  

Late the following morning, I knocked on the door of the Henderson house, another of those in our neighborhood. Merle answered the door. At first she didn't recognize me but when I explained that my name was Ray Davis and reminded her that I lived in the next block, she seemed to remember me. She asked what she could do for me and I told her I wanted to speak to her about a personal matter. She seemed puzzled but reluctantly let me in, offering a seat at her kitchen table and a cup of coffee.

While sipping the coffee, I told her that her husband, Thom, had been screwing my wife, Yvonne, for many months, although I had just learned about it. Merle didn't look shocked nor did she scream out in protest. Instead she hung her head and began to cry. I felt so sorry for her. I tried to console her and finally she let me hug her but the tears rolled for a good ten minutes before she had cried herself out.

Leaning backward, she said, "I should have known. I really should have known."

"How would you have known, Merle?"

"Oh, just look at me. I'm not a beautiful, lovable woman. I've gained a lot of weight over the years and Thom lost interest in me a long time ago. Nobody loves a fat woman." The tears started again.

"Merle, don't. Don't sell yourself short. This is not your fault. It's all about choices that Thom and Yvonne made. They have made a mockery of both of our marriages. But that was their choices, not because of anything you or I did or didn't do."

"I... I don't... don't know," she stuttered. "Look at this." She held her arms out wide, indicating her body in general. "I'm just not sexy anymore."

"Merle, you are wrong. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I believe you are still beautiful. You ARE sexy and very desirable. You can't let Thom's choices make you feel any less of the woman than you are."

"But... I ask you, would you be attracted to a woman like me?"

"Yes. Yes, I would. There is no doubt about it. I certainly would. Would you like me to prove it?"

"How?"

I grinned at her, stood up and offered her my hand. When she took it, I pulled her up and she came into my arms. Our kiss started out chastely but quickly turned into a flaming arrow of desire. I felt her heavy round stomach and abdomen pressed into me. There was no drawing back when she felt my erection poking her stiffly, either.

Over the course of the next three hours, we all but turned each other inside out. Merle was hungry for sexual satisfaction and I tried to give it to her. I lost track of her orgasms while concentrating on three of my own. Before I left, she wrote the name and phone number for her parents on a slip of paper and handed it to me, telling me that I could call there anytime and they would know how to get in touch with her. She said she would make time for my kind of loving anytime I felt like it.

When I left the Henderson's, I went back to the Jorgenson's, where I was staying with Janice since she had thrown Wayne out. I showered and changed clothes and then headed out again. Following directions I had written from my research, I drove to an upscale neighborhood in the northwestern suburbs. I found the street and then the house I was looking for and pulled into the driveway.

This was the residence of Otto and Julia Eppler, a salesman in Yvonne's office. The five-chime doorbell was answered by a very attractive brunette in a summer dress.

"Yes?" she asked.

"My name is Ray Davis. I'm looking for Mrs. Julia Eppler."

"Yes. That's me."

"Good. Mrs. Eppler, I have a very personal matter to discuss with you. Can we talk in private for a bit?"

"Well," I could see the hesitation in her eyes, since she did not know me. Somewhat reluctantly, her curiosity seemed to get the better of her. "Okay. Please come in."

She opened the door just enough for me to enter, then closed it behind her. She led me to the formal living room, which looked like the furniture had never been used. I sat in a rather uncomfortable chair with wings — French provincial, I think they call it. Julia sat in a similar chair but at the other end of a sofa, with a heavy looking cherry wood coffee table between us.

"Now, Mr. Davis, what is so personal and important?"

"Mrs. Eppler, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just recently found out that your husband and my wife, Yvonne, have been... uh, having sex on a regular basis."

"Oh? What makes you think that?"

"I caught my wife having sex with another man and she admitted to having sex with several men, including your husband."

"Mr. Davis, this is news to me but I can't say that I'm surprised. Nor am I shocked. Otto has been prone to chase anything in skirts since he was a young boy. If your wife works in the same office, then I am sure he has tried to get her into bed. And, for some reason, he is fairly successful in getting women to do whatever he wants. I suppose it is the same reason that he is their most successful salesman."

"So, he has cheated on you before, Mrs. Eppler?"

"Oh, yes. Many times. With many women."

"And you have not left him?" I queried incredulously.

"No, I have not left him, Mr. Davis. I do not approve of his actions. However I do love my husband and I find myself in a position where... I cannot leave. I would not be able to... survive if I left him."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Mrs. Eppler, but I guess I can understand."

"So... why did you decide to tell me about this, Mr. Davis?"

"Because I didn't think it was right for a person to have sex outside of his marriage without the knowledge of his or her spouse."

"Okay, I understand that. Did you expect to get anything else from it?"

"I'm not sure what you mean, Mrs. Eppler."

"Well, to put it bluntly, Mr. Davis, I was wondering if you expected to have... intercourse with me as a form of revenge against Otto and your wife."

"Um... no, I did not have that expectation... although I will admit that the thought crossed my mind... more than once."

"Do you... is it still not a repulsive idea to you, Mr. Davis?"

"No, ma'am, it is not a repulsive idea, but I don't want to push myself on any woman."

"I commend you for that, Mr. Davis. That is gentlemanly, at least. Let me ask... if you did, do you think it would ease any of the pain you felt when you learned about their... indiscretion?"

"You know, I really don't know. Yes, perhaps it would... but I don't know for sure."

"Mr. Davis, it is easy to see that I am several years your senior. Perhaps you would not enjoy having sex with a woman of my age." She paused, leaving the question hanging in the air.

"Mrs. Eppler, I don't believe age makes a woman more or less desirable. Nor do I mean to be impertinent when I say that I find you to be very beautiful and sexy."

"Does that mean that you would... have intercourse with me if... I were to be agreeable?"

"Well... yes, ma'am, it does!" I said with emphasis.

"Then why do we not go to my bedroom and let us see what develops."

Quickly I jumped up, stepped toward her and offered her my hand. Helping her up, I kissed her hand and watched her smile, then followed her up the staircase and into a bedroom. She started to unbutton her dress but my hands stopped her, pulling her to me for a long sensuous kiss. When we broke apart, I turned her around and began kissing her neck and ear while my fingers worked the buttons apart. I wasn't sure she appreciated my actions... until her bottom began to rub my crotch.

When I laid her dress on a nearby chair and unfastened her front-hook bra, her hands went to her modest sized tits, hiding them from my eyes and hands both. However my kisses seemed to loosen her up. When her hands reached upward to capture my head and hold it to herself, my hands found those B-cup breasts with the hard little nipples and took great pleasure in tweaking them.

Eventually I eased her full cut rayon panties down her legs and fondled her ass. She had a definitive slope from her waist to her hips and although her bottom was not perfectly round, it was still in very sexy shape from my viewpoint. Her abdomen was covered with short curly brown hair — there were no bikini lines on this woman.

She made no objection when I lifted her and placed her carefully in the center of the bed. I crawled between her legs until my face was even with her pussy, then lowered my face into her treasure. She seemed to love it when I kissed and licked down her thigh and back again and repeated the process on the other leg. By the time I got to her pussy, she was beginning to leak droplets of clear slick fluid. She finally showed some surprise — that I kept eating her until she had cum twice. By the time I climbed over her form and eased my cock into her, she looked like she would have let me do anything I wanted to her. She made sounds of approval all through our coupling, even when I turned her around and took her from behind.

Afterward, as we lay together, she ran her hands through my hair and held me against her breasts. "Mr. Davis?"

"Please call me Ray."

"Okay. Ray?"

"Yes... Julia?"

"As I told you, I'm not going to leave my husband or throw him out. However... if you ever want to... have sex... with an older woman, I would... like to be your partner."

"Julia, I will keep that in mind."

I called it a day after I left the Eppler's house.

A few minutes before eleven the next morning, I rang the bell of the Dorall residence, another upscale house in a fairly new neighborhood. Neil Dorall was another of the salesmen who had fucked Yvonne.

The doorbell was answered by a pretty mid-twentyish blonde. I introduced myself and she said that she was Jeanette Dorall. She invited me to the family room to talk. When I explained why I was there, she was obviously shocked big time. Frankly so was I. I couldn't see how any man could jeopardize a marriage with a woman as beautiful as Jeanette Dorall for a fling with Yvonne. My wife was good looking but on a scale of one to ten, she was a couple of numbers lower than Jeanette.

Jeanette began to cry. I wanted to comfort her but she just waved me away so I sat and watched... and felt bad. Every so often, she shook her head as if to clear away the cobwebs, but the tears continued.

A half hour had passed when suddenly the tears stopped and she jumped up from the sofa. Coming around the end of the sofa next to the chair I was sitting in, she yanked the skirt of her dress up, pushed her bikini panties down and spread her legs.

Bending over the arm of the sofa, she looked back at me and demanded, "Come on! Fuck me. We're going to get some revenge on those bastards. Let's go."

I took one look at her bare ass, beautifully shaped, perfectly round, firm looking... and any protest I might have raised disappeared. I jumped up, unzipping my pants and let them drop to the floor as I snuggled up to her butt, swiping my cock up and down her slit. She wasn't really all that wet but there was enough moisture to let me get started. It took me a number of ever-increasing strokes to bury my full length into her. From there on, it was pure lusty pleasure.

When I reached around to fondle her tits, she unfastened her top and removed it; she wasn't wearing a bra. A few minutes later, we both came. I lifted her up and carried her around to the sofa, depositing her on her back and finally removing her dress to get it out of our way. She put one leg on the back of the sofa and the other foot flat on the floor and the sight of her coaxed my cock back to full length. Settling between her legs, I guided it back into her bare pussy. It was a heavenly feeling, being buried so deep in her warm wetness. I shook my head in wonder that any man would put this in jeopardy.

When I left, Jeanette didn't exactly invite me back but I had the distinct impression she might like to take out a little more "revenge" on her cheating husband.

That afternoon, after cleaning up and taking care of a little financial business, I followed my instructions to another upscale house belonging to Woody and Wendy Wilkerson. He was the third of the salesmen.

The doorbell was answered by a four or five year old munchkin in shorts and a jelly-stained T-shirt. Instead of greeting me, he just stared. When I asked if his mother was at home, he turned around and yelled something that could have been "Mama" but was such a wild screech I couldn't be sure.

Shortly a rather harried but pretty thirty-something woman came to the door. I went through my spiel and she invited me inside, sending the little boy off to play with his sister. When we were alone, I explained why I was there and what information I had. She immediately became angry — at me.

"You don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Davis. My husband is a devoted family man and husband. He attends church every week and believes in God. He does not cheat on me. If he did, I would know it. Now I would thank you to get out of my house and never come back."

I left without another word, wondering if Yvonne had lied to me. Curious about the answer to that question, I waited until Yvonne got off work and caught her as she was walking to her car. I repeated what Wendy Wilkerson had said and asked her to tell me the truth. She laughed nervously and said that Wendy just didn't want to recognize the truth. Looking into her eyes, I believed Yvonne was telling the truth. I decided to let the Wilkerson case drop — at least for now.

Since Janice had asked me to pack some things for her — we had gotten a nice two-bedroom apartment that we were going to share, since the house would probably be sold, but I hoped one of the bedrooms would be used for temporary storage — I didn't have any free time until late Friday morning. I got cleaned up and took my written directions and headed to the western suburbs. I found the house belonging to Pierre and Sonja Farha; he was the manager from Yvonne's office that she had been screwing.

The door was answered by an attractive middle aged woman with long brown hair and wearing a bikini, topped with an open white terrycloth robe, leaving most of her body visible. Although she was not a raving beauty, she was very good looking and well-proportioned.

"Hello. My name is Ray Davis. I'm looking for Mrs. Farha," I said.

"Yes. I'm Sonja Farha."

"I have a matter of personal interest I would like to talk with you about in private, Mrs. Farha."

"Can you tell me something of what it is about?"

"Your husband and my wife work at the same office."

"Oh? Come in."

She turned and led me toward the family room. Without another word to me, she sat and waited until I had selected a chair nearby. Then she looked at me expectantly.

"Mrs. Farha, I have reason to believe that your husband and my wife have been having sex regularly for at least the last three years."

"So?"

"So... do you not care that your husband is sleeping with another woman?"

She laughed, but rather mirthlessly. "Mr. Davis, we have an open marriage. My husband screws whoever he wants to and I do the same. I don't really care who he fucks."

"Oh? Wow! I've never... uh, encountered that approach."

"It works for us. I don't keep track of the women he goes to bed with and he could care less which men I have sex with."

"I see. Doesn't that... kind of strain the... uh, love in the marriage?"

She laughed again. "Who said anything about love? It's just an arrangement. Nobody said there had to be love, did they?"

"No, ma'am, I guess not." I sat back, a little surprised by her attitude.

"Oh! Hey, wait a minute! You came here looking for some revenge, didn't you?"

"No, I... well, yes, I suppose I did."

"You were hoping that, since Pierre had fucked your wife, you would get me to fuck you... didn't you?"

A little sheepishly, I replied, "Yes, ma'am, I guess I did."

She jumped up. "So... you look like a healthy stud. Why not? Come on. Let's go."

She held out a hand and guided me to a first floor bedroom. As she walked into the room, she dropped the robe from her shoulders and pulled two strings on the bikini, letting the little pieces of cloth flutter to the floor. Naked before I could even start on my own clothes, she turned to me and began working on my buttons.

Sonja climbed into the center of the bed, opening her arms and legs for me. Looking at her curvy figure with full breasts, probably C-cups, and nicely rounded buttocks, I had no problem getting an erection. I slipped between her legs and pointed my purple helmet at her neatly shaven pussy. She was barely moist and it took a number of strokes to work my length into her tightness. She seemed to appreciate my usual slow start and returned my kisses with verve and sincerity.

While I spent several minutes licking and sucking her chest mounds, she began humming. Slowly I geared my speed up, trying to tickle her clitoris with every finished cycle. I was still winding out the old motor when she declared that she was cumming; I hoped that she wasn't faking. When she eased down, I resumed my pumping of her pussy, still cranking up the speed and intensity little by little until, a few minutes later, I had reached maximum revs and maximum impact.

The slurpy, squishy sounds of our mating filled the room — except for her running commentary about how good she felt and what she wanted to do and that she was getting close to cumming again. That was fortunate because I felt that momentary empty sensation in my testicles that signifies my impending finish and, although I tried to think of offensive odors to repress my orgasm, it was already too late. The sticky white sperm began shooting into Sonja's slick pussy with a vengeance while I held onto her hips for dear life, loving the feeling of emptying my seed into her hot core. I even dreamed that I might be impregnating her.

Perhaps it was the sensation of my fluids flooding her vagina or maybe it was something else but Sonja again averred that she was cumming again. The way she bucked up to meet me and squeezed my cock internally, I had no reason to disbelieve her.

Afterward, we lay side by side for a few minutes, kissing and stroking each other. Then, Sonja moved down the bed and sucked my limp cock into her mouth, licking me clean of our combined juices and then sucking on me for some time until I began to grow hard again.

When I was ready, she turned onto her belly on the bed, slowly pulling her knees up until her pretty ass was raised in the air. I didn't need any invitation to know what was happening; I climbed between her legs and stuck my cock deep up into her twat. Because of the difference in sensations, this had always been my favorite position and being inside Sonja doggy style was certainly no exception. I have to admit that I took a long time with my cock driven to the hilt inside her while my fingertips slowly explored every inch of her soft, smooth body. Her soft murmurs gave me an indication that she liked my approach.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.