A Day at the Dorm - Cover

A Day at the Dorm

Copyright© 2007 by Harrison

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Taylor's drag of a day gets turned around when he picks up a stranded college girl, Liz. Running late for class, she has to make the most of her time; lucky for Taylor, Liz need's more than a study partner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   BBW   School  

"Oh, oh, God... harder... give it too me baby!" Sara screamed as Taylor thrust as best he could. "HARDER!" She demanded. Taylor's legs were about to give in under her tremendous ass. Sara made Liz look small with her sixty three inch hips and towering body.

After Liz had gone to class, Sara teased Taylor's cock with her breasts, keeping him nice and hard for action.

Sara, like Liz, had to make the most of every opportunity that came around like this. She wasn't new to the town, she had lived there all her life, but never saw much action. Her size scared most men off, and the ones that were interested never let on, knowing they'd get shit about it later from their friends. Sara never gave up hope, she new college would offer a variety of opportunities. So far though she had only been laid twice, and she longed for more.

"I can't keep going, your too heavy!" Taylor panted.

"WHAT!?" She screamed, red- faced with anger.

"Don't take it the wrong way," Taylor pleaded, "I love it, this is the best I've ever had! It's just... my legs are tired." Sara had forgotten her voluptuous curves had engulfed almost the entire lower half of Taylor's body.

"I'm sorry baby. Alright, I'm gonna make you cum sooooo hard." She said as she rhythmically swayed her hip. "Oh, ooohhhmm, oh, TAYLOR!" Sara almost screamed. Her sway transformed into a small bounce as she neared orgasm. He put his arms behind his head and enjoyed the eye candy before him. She slipped her hands down his stomach stopping at his chest, she gave out one last long moan as she finished her orgasm. She slid his manhood out of her and laid down next to him. Taylor smiled lovingly at her. "What a odd stroke of luck he though, the only girl in town worth a damn, and she's mine. I must be dreaming," he thought.

"Look's like somebody didn't cum!" Sara exclaimed grabbing his cock to finish him off.

"Ahh!" Taylor blew all over himself, and sighed slowly, fully worn out.

"Wow, what a load. You wanna know a great thing about me?"

"What's that?" Taylor replied.

"I LOVE cum!" She crawled back over him and licked every drop of warm seed right off of him. She moved in and kissed him letting it flow into his mouth. She held his nose and could barely contain herself from laughter. Taylor closed his eyes and gulped. Taylor had always wondered about being snowballed; "This isn't as bad as I thought it'd be," he thought. He opened his eyes to see Sara smiling at him.

Completely infatuated he said, "You're wonderful." She kept her smile, after all those long years of rejections and one night stands, she'd finally found a man that loved her, and her size.

"You're not so bad yourself and your huge cock is pretty nice too!" Sara said, holding him close.

"You wanna go out some time, get to know each other a little better?" Taylor requested.

"Did you think you were going to get any other choice?"

Taylor answered with a smile as they fell asleep together.

Meanwhile...

"Alright class, last weeks test scores are in. I'll go ahead and pass out your papers." Prof. Nelson said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.