A Day at the Dorm - Cover

A Day at the Dorm

Copyright© 2007 by Harrison

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Taylor's drag of a day gets turned around when he picks up a stranded college girl, Liz. Running late for class, she has to make the most of her time; lucky for Taylor, Liz need's more than a study partner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   BBW   School  

"Uuuhh, I really don't want to go to my sisters birthday party today." Taylor thought to himself. He finished fueling up his truck and took off down the road. "This is a great way to start another boring-ass day; oh well, I'll just get it done and over with." After all he thought, "there's always the bar tonight, maybe I'll get lucky. Hell, nothing else; a good buzz is always nice."

As he drove down the road he noticed an abandoned red convertible parked at the side, he didn't think much of it, beside the fact it was a rather nice looking car. A little way ahead he started to make out a figure walking down the road. He pulled up next to the figure (which turned out the be a lovely young woman with quite the figure.) The size of her ass was already making his day a bit brighter; he asked if she was alright. After all, this was no regular boney lady making her way to where ever.

He thought this kind of thing often as he went about his normal day, generally keeping it to himself. He didn't want to break the norm, but he had always found the bigger ladies to be far more attractive. As she turned around to reply he saw she had the bust to match the back as well. However the deal maker was her face. He tried to remember if he had ever seen anyone so beautiful and failed to think of anyone. This was a small town, even with two colleges in it.

"My car ran out of gas." She sighed, "I really hate to be a bother, but if you wouldn't mind giving me a ride; I'd be really grateful. I can pay you for the gas."

"You know you shouldn't do this all the time; you don't even know me." He said it but he was thinking; "Good Lord, I can't be this lucky."

"Well, normally I wouldn't, but I'm about two miles from campus and my class starts in an hour. I still need to study too." She smiled. And that smile was all it took. "Alright, hop in."

"Besides you look like a pretty good guy. My name is Liz." "I'm Taylor." Wow, I've got to get her number he thought; screw the bar. My night could turn out a lot better then I thought. Then the nerves set in; no, she'd never go for me, ah hell, I'll just play it by ear. "I guess you go to the state college down the road?"

"Yep, see its right there; man, I am really not looking forward to class. Its algebra; math is soooo hard!" At the time Taylor was noticing something else pretty hard as well. Shit, he though, I can't just pitch a tent, if she sees that she'll go running. But it was too late and much to her delight she did see it, and hid her smile. She had been lonely as of late having just moved to a new town and no time for a social life with all her time devoted to college. She was starting to miss her high school make out sessions. "Well, looks like we're here." Taylor said with a an enthusiastic smile, returned politely by Liz.

"Well, my wallet's upstairs in my dorm room. I'd love to repay you for your time."

"Oh, no that's alright. It was my pleasure" Liz grinned knowing inside just how much of a pleasure it was. She couldn't just sit there and let her chance go, so she did what any young ambitious woman would do. She confidently took control and used his testosterone against him. She turned towards him and lean over knowing her chest would spill out of her low cut camisole just enough to keep his eyes where she wanted them to be.

"NO, really, its just right up stairs." Eyes fixed he couldn't refuse her demand, a silent victory won by Liz. They parked and went up to the dorm. A pretty normal college girl room he thought. Though he had never been in a dorm room he supposed it was a pretty good guess on his part. He saw some panties laying on the carpet and back came his boner, and this one he knew he couldn't hide. He sat down on the bed a bit hunched over hoping she wouldn't notice as she made her way to the bathroom. "I'll be right back; have to go to the little girls room." Good thing she's in the bath room he thought, I don't want her to freak out. She seems kind of shy. I don't want this one to get away, what a woman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.