The One Night Stand - Cover

The One Night Stand

Copyright© 2007 by Harrison

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John and some buddies have plans to pick up chicks at the town's new club. It's smooth sailing until John finds out his lusty lover, Becca, has some plans of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

It was getting close to closing time at the factory where John spends nine hours a day screwing in the faces of air conditioners. As the day had rolled on John robotically went about his job as his mind was set on the usual nightly routine of bar hopping with the guys, a night which generally ended with them all getting laid. At lunch, John received a call from his friend Scott who informed him of a new club he went to on the northern part of town.

"John, man, you gotta check this place out. The chicks here aren't your normal, sluttish bar women."

"Sounds good, man. I get outta here at six."

"Cool, I'll call the rest of the crew and we'll meet at your house around, uhh, eight-ish?"

"Alright, see you then."

"Later."

He sailed through the rest of his day knowing there'd be a fun night ahead. As he drove home an uneasy feeling came over him. He thought back over his day hoping to pin the source but nothing came to mind. As of late he had gotten a little bored with his usual way of spending the evenings. He was about to turn thirty six and waking up every morning with a hang over had gotten old. Sleeping around was starting to leave a bad taste in his mouth and he had already been to the doctor twice from STDs. That was about three years ago. He made it a habit to wear condoms from then on out. Still, the feeling stuck to him until he got out of the shower. His focus then shifted to sex appeal: the usual red dress shirt, black pants, and boots accompanied by the scent of old cologne and cigarette smoke.

The guys started showing up at about ten past eight, eager and ready to hit the new club. Scott showed up first, then Gary, and Tom was the last. "Alright, you guys all ready to go?" Scott asked.

"Shit yeah! I've been craving beer all day," was the response form Tom, the youngest at twenty nine.

"Beer, hell, as soon as some drunk bitch hits on me I'm gone. You guys can do whatever the hell you want." Gary grinned after stating his goal.

"Alright," John said, "let's go!"

They all carpooled to the newly built, Tropical Fever, the new hot spot in town. The entire parking lot was filled with the cars of college freshmen and the typical middle class, middle aged women looking for action. The latter is what John usually ended up with, they were always easy to spot: leopard print miniskirt, knee high black boots, and a low cut titty top (as he called them.)

Inside, the dance music blared. Scott shouted over the noise, "I heard about this place on the radio, kicks ass, eh." Tom worked his way through the crowd making sure to brush his crotch against the ass of any woman who was sticking it out while dancing as he looked for the bar. Scott and Gary hit the dance floor. It was like rolling dice hoping to win the pot. They almost never started to drink until they knew they were going home with a fresh piece of ass for the night. The pounding music was giving John a headache, "Shit, I need a beer," he mumbled to himself. He spotted Tom by the bar and went to sit down with him, hoping to booze away the pain behind his eyes. It wasn't long after John had finished his first two beers that Gary approached him, "John, I'd like you to meet Cindy."

"Hiiiiiii, Jun!" she slurred and giggled to herself.

"It's John," he smirked.

"Me and Cindy are gonna go back to her place in a few. HEY, bartender, get me a drink!" Gary shouted toward the bar.

"Whada' ya want?'

"I don't know, whatever's on special," Gary sneered, and mumbled, "ya drunk asshole." (If he had said the last part any louder the one hundred ninety pound man behind the bar would have beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat.)

"Alright babe, lets hit the road." Gary slammed his glass down, eager to bang the hell out of Cindy. "See you later." They both left the bar together, Gary grabbed Cindy as she tripped over her high heels on their way out the door.

John looked at his watch, it was already two in the morning. He was buzzed but still failed to shake the feeling from earlier. The crowd was clearing out as closing time drew near and the final call was made. He looked around for his other companions but there was no trace of them. He assumed they'd all work their way home somehow or another. As he was about to get up to leave, giving up on the night, a woman started to walk towards him from the other end of the club. She had her eyes on him all night, waiting for a chance to talk to him, and working up the courage to do so, until that chance came. John looked her up and down as her hips swayed from side to side. Braless, her breasts bounced and swayed as well. The lights moving to and fro at the beat from the fading music illuminated her black curly hair. Her eyes were just as dark and her smile stopped John dead in his tracks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.