Across the Alley - Cover

Across the Alley

Copyright© 2007 by Bigzeke

Chapter 5: Dates And Surprises

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dates And Surprises - Your world maybe turning to shit but you never know what is waiting to be discovered across the alley.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Friday arrived and I spent the afternoon playing hooky while at work, I placed several phone calls, to my lawyer, the bank, Dale at Deaton's, Mrs. Davis and April. I arranged to pick up the cashiers check for Mrs. Davis at 4 PM and to meet her at Deaton's on Saturday at 10:30. I had also asked Matt to run interference for me at Deaton's while I concluded my business with Mrs. Davis.

When I talked to April, she agreed to meet me at my house; and bring both work and dress clothes for Saturday. This took some persuasion since I would not tell her where we were going. I did tell her where I was taking her tonight though. April stated that Robin was very excited about her date and would stay at Matt's for the night arriving there no later than midnight.

I left work at 3:30 for a half-hour and picked up the check for Mrs. Davis. When I returned, I could not even think straight let alone concentrate. I just kept having different thoughts about the coming evening and weekend. I had been looking forward to this date for months and both April and I had held off until we could find a way to deal with Robin without hurting her feelings. Thankfully, Robin took care of that for us and we now could continue with our relationship and see where it would lead us.

The good part was that we were surer of our feelings for each other. We understood each other's likes and dislikes better from our long talks. The other side of the equation was we both knew this was going to take us to new level. With that, came anticipation and a little trepidation. Two examples of this would be; after this weekend April would know I had some money and that I had hid the fact from her, and if the date did not go well for Robin, she could still desire to join us again.

I left work at my normal time and went to the flower shop where I bought two dozen Carnations, April's favorite flower. The arrangement had several different colored carnations reminding me of a rainbow. April turned up the driveway just as I was getting out of my car. I was able to open her car door and present her with the flowers, which started the date off better than I could have ever planned.

Once we had entered the house, we exchanged several kisses, which came very close to causing a sensory overload for the both of us I think. By mutual agreement, we held each other at arm length and just stared into each other's eyes for several moments. Those moments were all we needed to convey our deep feelings for each other. Then with out further conversation we dropped our arms and went to change for dinner.

We made it to the restaurant on time and were seated right away. I had a very good meal of prime rib. April had a Shish Kebab with Rice Pilaf, which she said was the best she had eaten. Afterwards we caught a movie getting home shortly after midnight. Robin had called and left a message asking us why we were out after midnight; also, she wanted to know if Ed could join us tomorrow?

April and I both agreed that it sounded as if Robin wanted to bring Ed to meet the family. I could find no way to avoid his coming and doubted that his being there would affect my secret. In fact, it might help in distracting some of its effects.

After we had been necking for a while on the couch, I noticed that I was slowly being pushed on to my back or maybe I was pulling April over on top of me. At any rate, I was soon lying on my back with a wonderful woman kissing and molding her body to me. We stayed there kissing and cuddling for another half-hour.

When we started to undress each other, we decided it was time to move to the bedroom. I had managed to get April's shirt loose from her skirt and her bra undone but since she had been lying on me all the buttons were intact. I turned her to me and started to unbutton her shirt. When it was done, I slowly slid it down her arms kissing her neck and shoulders, as they became available. When I removed her bra, I kissed, licked, and nipped her breasts lightly until she pushed me away.

April was aroused, she was breathing heavier than normal, and her chest and face showed heightened color but she still stopped me from continuing. April then worked at removing my shirt and giving me the same treatment. I must admit I had the hardest dick of my life by the time she had finished. When she had finished kissing down to my belt she continued by releasing it and pulling my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Not wasting a minute, she enveloped my dick's head and applied a gentle suction that when combined with her warm mouth had me coming right then. I moaned and tried to warn her. She massaged my balls encouraging me to pump my load into her mouth. I came so hard I ended up sitting down in the center of the floor. April was laughing hard as she untied my shoes. I had forgotten the pants around my ankles and had tried to move towards the bed for support when I tripped.

After I was upright, I took my time to complete undressing April. Her body was as good as I imagined and I started to worship her as she stood there. Soon, she was unable to stand still and then chose to sit on the edge of the bed because her legs were giving out. Once April sat on the edge of the bed, I pushed her backwards as I spread her legs; then I was able to zero in on her slit and licked from the rosebud towards the top of the slit just stopping short of her clit. I did this at least a half dozen times then slip a finger into her as I gently kissed her clit. Her hips started to move up and down so I added another finger to her slit and increased the action on her clit by sucking it into my mouth and laving it with my tongue. April gasped and squealed. I had to remove my fingers from her cunt and hold onto her hips to keep my mouth glued to her clit. Several spurts of her oils came out and ran down my chin and neck. I moved my mouth down and sucked up the rest of her sweet nectar.

As soon as April recovered, she moved to the center of the bed and insisted that I fuck her immediately. There was no way I was going to disappoint her so I climbed up between her legs. Sliding into her was indescribable and from that point on, it was almost brutal. Our mutual passion had us slamming our bodied against each other. I was surprised that we did not have bruises the next day. We stayed at it for a while and then we came; it was as if someone had turned on a switch that energized us both but ending in a major short circuit. The next thing I knew the sun was coming through the window and I had an angel sleeping in my arms.

It was 5:30, so I kissed and started to rub April gently. She woke slowly then turned towards me and we made love slowly taking time to explore each other's bodies. Both of us were surprised when the alarm went off at 7:30. We decided to shower separately so we would be ready on time. I allowed April to shower first and kissed her as I got into the shower. By the time I got out of the bathroom, she was gone from the bedroom.

I tried to call Matt but the phone was busy. Five minutes later Matt called and I reminded him I was planning to eat dinner at the marina and to have Robin tell Ed so he would know to bring a sports jacket.

Matt laughed and said, "I will tell Robin but you had better be ready for a phone call when I refuse to tell her why." Ten minutes later, Robin called and I let April talk to her. That's right I took the coward's way out but it worked. April even tried to trick me into telling her while she was on the phone with Robin but I refused to divulge any information other than what I had already told her. April hung up with "I love you." and an exasperated sigh for my benefit.

It was a tight fit in the car. I had already loaded the trunk with cleaning supplies and everyone else was holding their dress clothes for dinner. Even while pulling into Deaton's no one except Matt knew why. I saw Mrs. Davis and Dale talking and asked everyone to excuse me while I went over to talk with them. As I was walking away, I heard Matt say, "Hey look, that boat is for sale. Let's go see it."

While they were looking at the boat, I took care of the paperwork in a surprisingly short time. Mrs. Davis and I signed the proper places on the document and Dale said, "As a favor to the both of you, I will take care of registering the boat and sale on Monday free of charge."

An old weather-beaten man entered the office and gave Mrs. Davis a hug and Dale introduced him to me as Walt Reeman. Walt was a retired charter boat captain and now that his wife had died, he had moved back into the area and was living in a small trailer down the road apiece. Walt said, "I would be willing to take care of your boat and I can go out with you in exchange for a cabin."

Dale said, "Do not to worry about the marina. Once they know that Walt is back they will try to hire him away from you!"

Walt smiled and said. "I would not work for most of those snobs, but if I were not busy I might go out with some of them once in a while to earn extra money!"

"Walt, I assume you know which boat I bought. Would the aft cabin be adequate for you?" I asked.

"Yes that will be fine! If you can give me a little notice I will be ready to leave any time you want!" Walt stated.

"I would not stand in the way of you going out on a couple other boats from time to time, but would you please check with me first?" I requested.

"I can agree to that!" and Walt offered me his hand which I shook sealing our agreement.


As we approached the boat April, Robin and Ed were coming down the gangway followed by Matt. April was excited and told me what a beautiful boat it was and that it was for sale. Before this could discuss, April saw Mrs. Davis and rushed to give her a hug. Both Robin and Ed gave her a hug also.

"April, the boat isn't for sale any more." this raised many questions and I introduced Dale and Walt.

When I had completed my introductions there was a stunned silence; then Robin said, "Are you telling us that you just bought this boat?"

I love Mrs. Davis comment, "No dear; I lent him permanent use of the boat for a rather hefty cash payment!"

Then Walt spoke up; "Then Bob has been nice enough to lend it to me to live in!"

By now, everybody was confused except Matt who was trying not to laugh aloud. April said, "Let me understand this you have bought this boat from Mrs. Davis and hired Walt to take care of it?"

"You have it only half right, I have indeed bought the boat and its slip, but Walt has agreed to watch the boat and teach me how to handle it for lodging. I hope he stays with us for a long time." I explained.

"Well, I guess now we get to clean the boat!" stated Matt.

"Yes, we do, but first let's help Mrs. Davis locate any of her late husband's effects and pack them for her. April would you and Robin like to start in the galley placing any personal items you find on the table. Please be sure to clean and note anything we need to get, to stock it properly. Walt would you be so kind as to check the hull, mechanics of the boat and that we meet all requirements the Coast Guard might have. Matt and Ed, will you help me search the boat for any personal items starting in the rear cabin. Mrs. Davis and I will pack up the Chet's personal items in the master stateroom."

Everybody agreed with my requests. I gave Ed the keys to the car so he could get the cleaning equipment for April and Robin out of the trunk. The girls went to the galley and started checking on things to be done. Walt and Dale walked around the outside of the boat checking the hull. Mrs. Davis led me to the master stateroom and we started putting her husband's personal items in the center of the bed. Mrs. Davis finally sat on the bed putting the stuff for charity in one pile and items she wanted to keep in another. If Mrs. Davis came across something like a pocket compass that she felt should stay with the boat she would give it to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.