Dark Well - Cover

Dark Well

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 7: A Small Change

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Small Change - This story is a sequel of Secluded House.The main character is Steven's ex-wife Pamela. She was attacked and pushed into a dried well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I can't get used to the bedpan. I feel very awkward about using it. Moreover, it is painful. My body has to be lifted slightly up so that the bedpan to be slipped under me. Another nurse aids Nora in this task. They do the whole procedure cautiously, but even the slightest movement causes me pain.

Nora gives me a sponge bath every day. I enjoy it very much. It makes me feel better.

The days are passing by uneventfully. Dr. Conners is very kind to me. He always pays attention to my complaints and tries to encourage me. On Monday he comes and examines my casted toes very closely.

"They are not as swollen as before. Are you still in pain when you wiggle them?" Dr.Conners asks.

"Just a little," I answer.

As he lowers the cast from the sling, I become aware that my foot is moving inside the cast. It hurts. Obviously, the swelling has subsided. He cuts the cast using a saw and Nora helps him pry it open. What a sorry sight! The swelling is gone, but there is a big purple stain around my ankle. It has turned light blue near the sole of my foot. My heel is dark blue. I wonder at this color transformation.

The doctor instructs Nora what to do. She slides her palms under my calf and lifts up. My foot is hanging limply, slightly bent inward. Dr.Conners pulls the stockinet on as cautiously as possible, trying to protect my injured foot. Then he gently wraps it with wadding. After that he applies the new cast, moulding it slowly around every cure. As he finishes, I am glad to see that the cast is not as big as before. It looks more like a tight fitting boot. The curve of my instep is clearly distinguishable. My toes are fully exposed. I stare admiringly at the new cast. Steven would have liked it.

"Do you like it?" Dr. Conners asks and puts my leg in the sling again.

"It's masterpiece."

"Your delicate foot and ankle are the reason."

Nora winks at me. The doctor smiles nicely and leaves. After cleaning the mess, she leaves too.

I watch TV for about an hour, and then drop asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.