Dark Well - Cover

Dark Well

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 1: A Step Backwards

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Step Backwards - This story is a sequel of Secluded House.The main character is Steven's ex-wife Pamela. She was attacked and pushed into a dried well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

The blond woman points the gun at me again. I wonder if she is going to shoot me this time. She grins, enjoying my fear.

How did she find me? I did exactly what Steven wanted me to do. It was to hide somewhere for a week or two. He didn't give me any explanation. He made me do that. I didn't even protest much. He said that I am in danger. We are divorced but I still trust him. I still think that he is a nice guy.

Undoubtedly, no one would hear the shot. The mountain lodge that I rented is too isolated. The nearest lodge is two miles away. If she shoots me, my dead body will not be found soon, not until next week... maybe. Partially decomposed and stinking.

We are on the lawn near the lodge. As I fix my gaze on her eyes, I realize that she is really going to kill me. I am shivering all over. It is very difficult to pretend that I am not horrified. Despite that, I am trying.

"Are you going to stare at me like that all day?" I ask boldly.

"Just a minute. Don't be so inpatient! Are you ready to die yet?" she says and shoves me.

A lump forms in my throat. I try to swallow it. She giggles. What a bitch!

She steps forward, and presses the muzzle against my chest. Instinctively, I step back. Something crunches under my foot. I look down. Rotten planks. They give way and break under my weight. I fall through, crying with fear. Darkness envelops me. A nasty laughter rings into my ears. A couple of seconds later, when I hit the bottom of the well, the darkness becomes absolute. Mercifully, the nasty laughter stops tormenting me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.