The Nerd - Cover

The Nerd

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

Chapter 4: My Sister

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Sister - A shy young man falls in love with and marries a beautiful young women. She is a bitch that abuses his love,torments him sexually,and humiliates him for her enjoyment

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

Kathy got rid of her ex boyfriend Steve. She apologized for cheating and making a fool of me. Steve was her first boyfriend and they had to break up when he was sent to prison. He was her first love and when she ran into him one day she just got carried away. They came up with the idea of him pretending to be her brother so that they could resume their relationship. She told me she realized he was not what she wanted and that it was me she loved.

She knew she had been a bad girl but she would make it up to me with lots of hugs and kisses. For a while she was letting me make love to her twice a week; although I still had to wear those thick condoms even though she was on the pill. Those condoms were so thick that it greatly reduced the pleasure I got but for Kathy it was the opposite; the condoms had ridges and bumps on them that gave her plenty of thrills and she had great orgasms. She would give me a kiss each morning but she wouldn't let me French kiss her. She told me I knew where she wanted to be French kissed and it wasn't her mouth.

So while there were some changes for the better other things did not change. I still did most of the cooking because she said, "You are so much better at that than me," I washed the dishes and cleaned up and again, according to her reasoning, I was more experienced. She was home all day but she spent it watching TV, reading romance novels or at her health club.

One evening I got a phone call from my sister, Mary. She was crying so hard that it was difficult to make out what she was saying. Apparently her husband had run off with another woman. He cleaned out their joint bank account before he left. Now she had no money and the rent was overdue. They had impounded all her furniture. Could she come and stay with us until she got things straightened out.

I had to ask Kathy, of course, and I was delighted when she said yes. I told her my wife had given her approval. This was my real sister, not like that phony brother Kathy had. {See part 3}

When she arrived at the door, I was a little shocked. Mary had always been on the heavy side but now she was just fat. Still she was young and in good health so I suppose she could handle it. Kathy found it amusing when she saw the size of Mary. "What happened to you Billie? Where you the runt of the litter?"

Mary was so happy she actually kissed Kathy's hand. "Thank you so much for letting me stay. I had no where else to go. I didn't know what to do."

"That's OK," Kathy replied, "I'm sure I'll find you something to do."

I got her settled in the spare bedroom and I was pleasantly surprised to see that she had a good car.

That night in bed, I thanked Kathy again for letting my sister stay. "Show your thanks by sucking my pussy. I want to cum all over your face."

I was used to Kathy moaning some when I sucked her off, but this time she was very vocal. I was sure Mary could hear us and when Kathy said, "Can't you get your tongue in any deeper than that?" she knew what we were doing.

The next morning I left for work feeling good. I was helping my sister over a rough spot, and my wife was thinking of somebody other than herself. Had I know what was going to happen I would have been very depressed.

This is what Mary told me many weeks later.

I am an early riser so after making coffee I thought it would be a nice gesture to offer Kathy one, if she was awake. I wanted to show her, in a small way, how appreciative I was. When I entered her bedroom, I saw her sitting at her dresser brushing her hair. She was a beautiful woman. I wondered how you got her to marry you.

"Would you like a coffee Kathy? I just made it fresh."

"Never enter my bedroom without knocking first. Let's get the ground rules settled. You are going to be my maid for the length of your stay. You can call me mistress although hat's not necessary when Billie is around. Now go make my breakfast. Bring it to me on a tray and remember knock first then curtsey after entering."

Was this the same women that seemed so nice last night? I did not have a lot of options so I decided to go along with it for now. When I returned with her breakfast I knocked and curtseyed like she told me.

Kathy had a smirk on her face saying, "You are going to be my maid so I want you to wear a maid uniform. After my breakfast we will go out and I'll buy you one if I can get one in your size. I may have to settle for a tent."

We went shopping. I had to use my car and do the driving. Kathy rode in the back seat and I had to open and close the door for her. What she bought me was a French maid outfit. It was way too small for me. I looked ridiculous in it. I was so embarrassed but Kathy enjoyed my humiliation.

"As long as you do everything you can to please me, I'll let you put it on after Billie leaves in the morning and take it off before he gets home."

That afternoon I gave her a massage, bathed her and washed her hair. "My personal trainer at the health club gives me better massages than you. His massages give me much more pleasure than yours so you are going to have to try harder. From now on I want you to suck my pussy first, and then give me my massage."

That first night I was preparing dinner when you got home. I could tell you were pleased you did not have to make her dinner, only help me with the dishes and cleanup. I noticed the first thing you did was prepare her a cocktail. You worked all day yet you made her a cocktail! I could see that I was not the only one she controlled.

The next morning I got more instructions. "As soon as Billie leaves in the morning I want you in here sucking my cunt. Billie sucks me off each night and you will do the same each morning. I expect you to do it with enthusiasm and keep it up until I push you away. I don't care how sore your tongue gets; you keep doing it until I let you know you can stop. After that, put on your uniform and make my breakfast."

Why was she so mean? To look at her you would think she was an angel. Shoulder length blond hair, beautiful face and a body most women would die for, yet she had the personality of a witch.

After lunch she was off to her health club for her appointment with her personal trainer, play some tennis and work on her tan by the pool. Of course she had instructions for me before she left. "My flower garden is a mess. Get all the weeds out, dig up the soil and fertilize it and make sure you wear your uniform while doing it." To insult me more she took my car without asking.

A couple weeks later I made a bad mistake. She caught me fingering myself. I may be fat but that does not mean I don't have a sex drive. Kathy got sucked off morning and night, but she was the only one in the house getting any sex.

"You slut, how dare you play with yourself? Your job is to pleasure me, not yourself. You want sex? I'll get you sex." She made me drive her to a rundown part of town and park in front of some sleazy bar. Still wearing my uniform I followed her in. The bar was dark even though it was mid afternoon. There were only 5 or 6 people in the bar, all male, all black. Kathy sat at the bar, her short skirt sliding up her leg almost to her panties. I had to stand beside her. She ordered a rum and coke and of course nothing for me.

Kathy looked around and then in a loud voice said, "Who would like some white pussy?" That got everyone's attention including the bartender.

They all crowded around her. "This must be my lucky day," a tall lanky guy said as he leered at Kathy.

"Not me you dork, but you can do my maid."

"Please, please, can I do you instead?"

"Only in your dreams. Get your cocks out now and start fucking her or I'll take her somewhere else."

An old blanket appeared from somewhere as they stripped me and threw me down on it. The first guy thrust into me and it hurt. I was dry so his cock felt like a stick wrapped in sandpaper. My agony amused Kathy as she sat at the bar watching while sipping on her drink.

My physical pain lessened as they each had their turn but my mental pain was severe. I was being raped on a dirty floor by a bunch of niggers for the entertainment of Kathy. As the forth guy shot his dirty cum in me I looked over his shoulder at Kathy. The bartender was on his knees, between Kathy's legs sucking her off while she sat on the barstool sipping her drink and watching me get raped.

As the fifth and last guy came in my cunt, I could see Kathy jerking the bartender's hair with both hands, forcing his face hard into her pussy. She moaned, "This is so hot, suck me harder you cunt lapper."

After her cum Kathy sat and relaxed with another drink. "If any of you guys want to piss on my maid before she gets dressed, now is the time."

Of course all the guys wanted to. I kept my mouth and eyes closed as they pissed all over me but mainly on my face. Kathy was delighted at my humiliation. "You guys are so entertaining; I may bring her back another time."

As I drove Kathy home she was already making plans, "That was so much fun but next time I want it to last longer. I want more men and I want you beaten first. Your screams while I get sucked off will increase my enjoyment and the intensity of my orgasms."

Back at home, after my shower I was annoyed to find she still wanted sex. She was still feeling horny from this afternoon. I had to thank her for the sex I received and show my appreciation by sucking her.

It was hard to believe that someone as beautiful as she could be so twisted. Her big green eyes and turned up nose gave her a little girl look that hid her black heart. For someone that evil, it should have shown on her face; but it did not, she was the picture of innocence.

You had no clue what was going on. As long as she was happy, you were happy. I should have told you then, but you would have never believed me.

A couple weeks later, much to my surprise, my husband Nick showed up at the door. The young girl he had run off with had dumped him as soon as his money ran out.

In spite of what he did I was glad to see him, but I was embarrassed for him to see me in my ridiculous maid uniform. Kathy was at her health club so I invited him in for a cup of tea. Before he finished it, she came home. I quickly tried to explain who he was, and I was just giving him a cup of tea, a little money and I would send him on his way.

Kathy examined him with a critical eye and much to my amazement said, "He can stay here. I need a chauffeur and handyman."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.