The Nerd - Cover

The Nerd

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

Chapter 1: Dating

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Dating - A shy young man falls in love with and marries a beautiful young women. She is a bitch that abuses his love,torments him sexually,and humiliates him for her enjoyment

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

I know she takes advantage of me, uses me, but I don't care; I am soo in love with her. Kathy is the most beautiful girl I know. I blush and get all tongue tied when I talk to her. She knows I like her and she enjoys teasing me. She is the head cheerleader for the football team and she loves showing off her sexy body.

She dates the quarterback on the football team, of course, but coaxes me into doing all her work on the two courses we have in common, American Literature and Chemistry. She said if I get her good marks on both courses she will go out on a date with me. I know, I know, I may be bright in college but not to bright when it comes to girls. I dream about the date I am going to get while I do her reading and book reports, plus all her experiments and lab reports. I do all of this making sure it's different from mine and e-mail it to her so that she can hand it in. Half the time she does not even attend the lectures because she knows I am there, and this way she can sleep in or cut classes.

She has that long flowing blond hair that every poster girl seems to have. She has such a sexy walk I get horny just watching her. She has small pointy breasts that I would love to touch. We are both the same height, five feet five inches, short for a guy but just right for a girl. I only weigh about 140 pounds, however I am clever and I think Kathy likes that, a nice change from the jocks she usually hangs out with.

On mid term exams I got her a B on both subjects, and she said it was time for my reward. "Would you like to have sex with me, maybe spend the night in a motel?" This was beyond my wildest dreams, but it was shattered in an instant when she kissed me and said, "You get that when I get an A, a B gets a kiss.

One day Kathy told me that she had broken up with her boyfriend and I could take her to the spring dance. Just one thing, she needed one hundred dollars to buy a new outfit. Of course I gave it to her.

I was to pick her up at her dorm at 8:30 on Saturday night. To make sure I did not keep her waiting, I arrived at 8:00 and waited and waited. Eight thirty came and went and no Kathy: nine came and went and still no Kathy. Was this some cruel joke she was playing on me? Finally at 9:35 Kathy breezed in, laughing and talking to her friend Diane.

"Hi Billie, (my name is Bill not Billie), I'll be ready in a jiffy."

It was after ten before she came down stairs. Here was a dream come true. She wore a black fluffy miniskirt, a tight white silk blouse with no bra and the top two buttons undone. Her golden hair swirled around her shoulders as she bounced down the stairs and her skirt would fly up revealing small white panties. She was sex and beauty in one package and tonight she was mine.

I was on top of the world driving my date to the dance in town. She looked so sexy sitting beside me. Her skirt slid up showing her bare legs almost up to her panties. Life does not get much better than this. Suddenly a car, running a red light, shot across the road in front of us. I had to jam on the breaks to prevent an accident. Kathy was mad at me. "You jerk, if you were looking at the road instead of my legs this would not have happened. Stop the car. I'll get in the back seat, maybe that way you can keep your eyes on the road." We went the rest of the way in silence. It was so unfair; the guy that ran the red light was the jerk, not me, but you did not gain any brownie points by arguing with her.

We must have been the last ones to arrive at the dance and all the tables were occupied. I stood looking around when Kathy saw someone she knew sitting in a small booth. "Hi Rod, do you mind if we join you?" She sat beside him and looking at me said, "Billie go find yourself a chair and join us, and bring us each a rum and coke. Nothing for you, after all you are not a very good driver sober so I don't want to find out what you are like drunk."

Humiliated, and I had asked her not to call me Billie, I got the drinks and a chair for myself. When I got back it looked like they had just broken away from a kiss, but I couldn't be sure. I sat down on the other side of the table but they mostly ignored me, talking and laughing in low voices that made it difficult for me to hear.

Since I don't dance much, Kathy and Rob spent a lot of the time on the dance floor, only coming back when they wanted a rest and to get me to buy them more drinks. At one point Rob spilled his drink on the table. "Quick," Kathy said, "Use the sleeve on your jacket to mop up the drink before it drips on Rob's pants."

After I mopped the table with my suit jacket Rob said, "I think he got some on my pants. Here Kathy feel this." I was shocked as he took her hand and rubbed it up and down the front of his pants.

"You naughty boy, what I feel is not wet pants."

Later Kathy said I could have a drink or I could take her to Lookout Point after the dance, but not both. Of course my choice was Lookout Point but it still bothered me to see them drinking, dancing and laughing. Whose date was this anyway? I spent the evening thinking about Kathy and I at Lookout Point. The worst part was watching Rod kiss her while they danced. A couple times she looked over to see if I was watching but it did not stop her from kissing him. Then came the bad news; "Billie, Rod has invited me to a house party. There will be a lot of dancing and since you don't dance I know you won't mind me going with Rod. We can go to Lookout Point some other time.

We only dated once a week. I loved her so much I wished it was more often. She was the only one I dated anyway but I knew she also dated two other guys. I didn't know their names but she would tease me by saying they both kissed better than me. She hurt my pride one Saturday night when she asked me to drop her off at a nightclub because she was meeting one of her boyfriends there for a late date.

ENGAGEMENT

Just like the old song said, "Dreams can come true; it can happen to you, it can happen to me." One evening after the movie Kathy said we would go to Lookout Point. She still rode in the back seat but when we got there she let me come into the back with her.

"Billie, you are so good for me; always trying your best to please me. I like a boy that does what I want when I want and I think you will make a good obedient husband. Having wealthy parents is nice too, so I have decided to marry you. In Gobbles Jewelry there is a two carat blue white diamond I want you to buy as my engagement ring. Also I'll need things prior to getting married so I want you to give me 50 dollars each time we have a date."

Wow! Kathy is going to be my wife. This is the happiest day of my life. I was in my final year at college and had already been offered a good job at HI-Tech Computers.

"And we can start having sex. I am going to teach you how I like my pussy sucked."

And so my training started; first I had to get between her legs and gently blow and kiss her pussy. Then she would grab my hair to guide my mouth to where she wanted it. I had to learn her signals. Pulling my hair meant I was to thrust my tongue deep into her pussy, speed controlled by how quickly she pulled my hair, and if she held me tight I was to keep my head still but wiggle my tongue deep inside her. She taught me how to lick her clit and to gently suck it. Doing this would give me an aching hard on but she would not let me cum or jerk off. "Blue balls," she said, "is good for you. A little bit of pain helps you learn your lessons."

That became a common date for us. She would take me to her dorm room; I would give her the fifty dollars and tongue sex and then go home. It was only once a week that I had a real date with her.

Diane, Kathy's best friend had a problem; her boyfriend's car broke down so they wanted to double date with us. Kathy said sure, but I didn't like it. Since she rode in the back there were now 3 in the back seat and just me in front. They would laugh and talk while I felt like a chauffeur. Kathy liked going to drive in movies. She used to let me in the back with her but now with 3 in the back I had to stay in front.

One night it was raining hard and the movie had just started. "Sweetie, we are hungry but we don't want to get wet or miss the start of this movie. Go get us each a hotdog and a coke. You won't be able to carry it all at once so bring ours first and then you can go back for yours."

She had recently started calling me Sweetie, a name I hated as much as Billie and I told her, but she did it anyway. Carrying 3 hotdogs and 3 cokes was awkward. I handed it to them through the open back door. "Hurry up, the rain is getting us wet," Kathy complained.

Getting them wet! What a joke. I was soaked by the time I made 2 trips to the concession stand. Sitting in the front seat by myself, soaking wet and eating a soggy hotdog, I was feeling sorry for myself. I think things can't get any worse; how wrong I was. I know she doesn't mean to, but sometimes she treats me more like a servant than a fiancée. However when she puts her arms around me, hugs and kisses me I am on cloud nine. She whispers all the naughty things she is going to do to me when we are married, and it thrills me. I love her and she is so beautiful; sometimes I think I am the luckiest guy in the entire world.

One Saturday night when we were picking up Diane and her boyfriend Rick, Diane said, "This is my brother Stan. He broke up with his girl and he has nothing to do so he wants to come with us. Is it OK?"

Of course Kathy agreed and now there are 2 guys and 2 girls in the back seat, and I have one more to pay for at the drive in movie. That time the movie was about two college professors who blackmail two cheerleaders into giving them sex. As I watched the movie I realized that I could hear part of the conversation coming from the back. Diane was saying, "But I told him you would, if you don't he is going to make me do it. How disgusting that would be to suck off your own brother. He has been so horny since he broke up with his girl that I promised him you would do it. I have seen this movie before. There is a good scene coming up where the two girls suck off their professors. Let's show the boys a good time and suck them while they watch it happening in the movie."

After that I stopped listening but I could hear a few groans and whispers of encouragement from the guys. I could pretend nothing was happening until Stan spoke, "Kathy I love the way you suck cock, but how about giving me a fuck next week?"

Kathy replied, "Is that a proper thing to ask a girl when her future husband is sitting in the front seat?"

Once the movie was over and we had dropped off our passengers Kathy asked, "Are you mad at me?"

"Of course I am. How could you do that? I am engaged to you and you don't do that for me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.