The Swap - Cover

The Swap

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Samantha and Peter are desperate to save their marriage. Can swapping partners with Alex and Tai Lin really help?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex  

The party was held at an elegant mansion on a private estate a few miles from town.

Like the other men, Alex wore a tuxedo and was met at the door by an elderly butler.

"Excuse me sir, but are you Alex?

"Yes, I'm Alex Masters."

"We don't use last names here, sir. A matter of privacy."

"Yes, I understand."

"William would like to see you briefly in the study."

"Of course."

They passed by a large room where upwards of sixty people were smiling, laughing and where drinks were being served. Some of the couples danced.

The only hint as to a difference between this gathering and any other party was the fact that now and then a couple, not necessarily man and wife, would walk hand in hand up the staircase and disappear into one of the upstairs bedrooms. A few minutes later they would rejoin the festivities and as likely as not pair up with a new and different partner.

To one side sat a small table upon which sat a goldfish bowl. A couple who had entered at the same time as Alex immediately went to the table, wrote their names on slips of paper and dropped them into the bowl.

"Would you care to enter for the cadeau speciale before you see William?" asked the old butler.

"No, not tonight. Tonight is my gift to the members. In the future no doubt," replied Alex.

"As you wish, sir."

Alex was shown into a moderate sized, but lavishly furnished study. The bookshelves abounded with volumes of every description. Behind the elegant walnut desk sat William. A man of middle age, his most striking feature was his neatly trimmed beard which framed a face which seemed both wise and yet... Alex wasn't sure. Was it sensuality? Alex could see why the man would appeal to women. While not muscular, he did seem fit and his lips held a slight perpetual smile.

"Alex! I'm glad we finally meet," he said shaking hands and offering Alex a seat in the rich leather bound chair.

"Donald, told me last week I would be meeting you," said Alex.

"Donald makes a lot of our first contacts. As you can imagine, privacy and anonymity is of utmost importance."

"Of course."

"I hope you don't object to our having looked into your background. We simply can't be too careful."

"Not at all. I hope you didn't uncover too many skeletons."

"No, of course not," laughed William. "However, before we proceed, I wish to offer my condolences for the loss of your wife. A boating accident I believe."

"Yes, thank you."

"Will you be accompanied this evening."

"I have someone special who will be joining us shortly."

"Excellent! Now I'm afraid I am required to go through with you how our club operates. I know Donald explained all this, but it is our rule that you must understand completely the nature of the club you are joining."

"Of course."

"You know that our parties are given once a month and that you are free to bring a partner of either sex or come alone. First names only and you are responsible for any guests you bring. They are to be sworn to utmost secrecy."

"Yes."

"Pairings during the evening are voluntary. Unless both parties agree, no pairing is to be made."

Alex nodded that he understood.

"The cadeau speciale has been arranged for I believe?"

"Yes, she'll be arriving shortly."

"Excellent. I've seen the photos you provided. She is quite stunning. Now the last consideration. You do understand about the final disposition."

"Yes, I believe it is the same as was the case in New Orleans."

"It is the case with all such clubs and is perhaps the most secret aspect of all. We have many members who have very high standing in the community and nation. Several owners and CEOs of major corporations, state and national politicians, even a highly placed religious figure. Then there are the wives and in some cases daughters."

"It was largely the same in New Orleans."

"Then you know how absolutely essential it is that we keep the affairs of the club a secret. We do not relish the final disposition -- but it is necessary."

"In New Orleans..."

"Yes, we are aware of how the final disposition of the cadeau speciale was handled then. But that was several years ago. Killing the young woman is no longer acceptable. We handle it in a more civilized manner now."

"By selling her?"

"It pays the expenses of hosting such parties. But the money aside, it provides a means of getting rid of the woman quiety and permanently without bloodshed. Your cadeau speciale's photo has already been circulated worldwide. We have received over a hundred bids for her "services."

"But to sell her into sexual slavery..."

"Oh she won't become a common prostitute. Her owner has paid far too much for her for that to happen. After the last guest partakes of her tonight, she will be drugged, bound and gagged and put aboard a private jet. In two days time she will have become the private property of a certain industrial magnate in Japan who will use her for his own private amusements. No one will ever hear from her again, no one is the wiser and the security of the members remains intact."

William noted Alex's look of concern.

"A problem?"

Alex was slow in answering. "... I... no, it's just that..." and his mind went back to Samantha's scheme to murder Tai Lin. "... No... no problem."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.