The Swap - Cover

The Swap

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Samantha and Peter are desperate to save their marriage. Can swapping partners with Alex and Tai Lin really help?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex  

"Are the kids in bed asleep?" he asked.

"Yes, I tucked them in a few minutes ago." answered Samantha. She looked to Alex with determination. "Is tonight the night?'

"... Yes. I've asked Tai Lin to go for a moonlight sail."

"Good. Now we'll be rid of the bitch forever."

"I just wish there was another way."

"Look, darling, I do too. I don't like this, but she's left us no other option."

"You think the coast guard and police will accept it being an accident?" he wondered.

"With no body, they'll have to. Now just use plenty of weight on her body when you throw her overboard."

"I just can't believe we're considering..."

"It's more than considering, Alex. You agreed to this. Now it's up to you to follow through."

"All right, all right! She's getting her jacket. We'll be leaving soon."

"Just be sure it's very deep water."

"I will," he said taking the lovely blonde in his arms.

"I'm counting on you to see that there's only one Mrs. Masters around here," she smiled confidently.

"I promise."

There was a rap on the door and Tai LIn appeared. The two women stared daggers through each other.

"Ready?" asked the beautiful black/asian.

"Ready. Let's go," he said and the two disappeared into the front hall and out the door.

With a slight smile on her face, Samantha watched the car pull out of the garage and drive off.

"Let's go over it just one more time, Mr. Masters," said the police lieutenant.

"But I've already been through it twice with those other officers," pleaded Alex.

They were seated in the living room. The kids were in school, but Samantha was seated beside the man who she was now confident would soon become her husband.

"I know, but there might be something you left out or perhaps that you'll remember if you go through it again."

"I don't see how, but -- Tai Lin and I went for a moonlight sail last night. We left here about eleven."

"Lieutenant, I can verify that because..." started Samantha.

"And you are... ?"

"Samantha Travers. I'm a friend of Alex and Tai LIn. I've just gone through a divorce and they have been kind enough to give me and my children a place to stay."

"And about the time?"

"Well, it had to be right about eleven because I remember watching them drive off and I got a cup of coffee and turned on TV. The eleven o'clock news had just begun."

"Okay," said the lieutenant, "go on Mr. Masters."

"It takes about an hour to get to the marina, so I'm guessing it had to be about midnight when we set sail. I'm familiar with those waters and we sailed about a mile or so off Blue Tail Cove and weighed anchor. We broke out a bottle of brandy and both of us may have had a bit too much to drink. Tai Lin felt a bit of a chill so I went below to get her jacket. That's when I heard her yell something and then I heard a splash. I ran up on deck but she wasn't there. I used the spotlight and yelled for her for several minutes, but there was no reply. Nothing. That's when I called the coast guard and told them what had happened."

"What did you do then?"

"I kept looking for her until the coast guard arrived. They immediately began searching for her too. At dawn they called for the helicopters and airplanes. There were several other boats that joined in the search but we just couldn't find her."

"Could she swim?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, Tai Lin is a very strong swimmer."

"We'll it's possible the current could have carried her either farther out or on up the coast. She may have been able to get ashore. We'll keep looking."

"But it's been a day and a half."

"True, but you just never know. I wouldn't give up hope yet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.