The Meeting - Cover

The Meeting

Copyright© 2007 by R

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A married man with a young son in the Scouts volunteers to be a den leader only to find that he is the only dad at the meetings. He ends up going to another packs meeting with a mom he doesn't get along with but when they end up stuck on a little travelled road after the meeting they discover they are both very attracted to each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Size  

It was an obligation and there was just no way out of it. I was totally sick of these stupid Scout leader meetings that always turned into a screaming match. Why I ever volunteered to be a den leader was beyond me and I certainly didn't want this position I was "voted" into. At first I couldn't figure out why they wanted me to be an officer but after a few meetings it started becoming clear. I was one of two Dads' at these meetings and none of the Mom's liked the other one. I think they must have thought my lack of experience as a leader would make me easy to manipulate but they underestimated me. With the help of the leader's manual I learned fast and they quickly realized they had made a mistake.

It was at the fourth or fifth meeting that it was clear they wanted me out but I wasn't going anywhere! One of them did nothing to hide how she felt and we butted heads on every subject. She was younger than me by at least twenty years. Although she carried a couple of extra pounds and wasn't overly sexy there was still something about her that, in a way I couldn't figure out at first, I was sort of attracted to her. I doubted the feeling was mutual since she was never more than just cordial to me. This all changed one night when somehow we ended up attending another groups meeting alone to discuss an activity our group wanted to try that they had done several times.

When I arrived at her house Beth said she wanted to take her van. I figured as much since she was a control freak and wanted feel like she was in charge. I really didn't care as long as the night passed quickly with no arguing. I got in the passenger seat and we drove in silence for the first five minutes or so. It was a bit cold out but Beth only had a light jacket on. I glanced over at her a couple of times and noticed she wasn't dressed as conservatively as she usually was. She was wearing a denim skirt and button top. The skirt was cut just at the top of her knees and I was surprised to see she wasn't wearing pantyhose, just low white socks and sneakers. Her blouse was buttoned almost to the top and was tighter than I would expect her to wear it. This was the first time her top revealed the shape of her breasts. I caught myself looking longer than I should have and she finally caught me.

"Are you staring at my breasts", she said sternly? She pulled her jacket closed and stared coldly at me. I looked away and just sat there but she wasn't going to just let it go. "I asked you a question", she asked sharply. There as no denying it. "Yes", I answered softly. She didn't say anything for a few seconds then in a slightly softer tone she said, "I really didn't expect that sort of crap from you". "Then again I should take it as a compliment". I felt slightly relieved and relaxed a little. Then she surprised me with what she said next. "I'm not really used to being ogled like that and to tell you the truth it sort of makes me feel good". "I'm not the kind of woman who tries to get that kind of attention", she added. Then the subject was dropped and we drove the rest of the way in silence.

The meeting went well but went on for a long time. We finally headed for the door at around 11:30. When we stepped outside it was snowing pretty hard and the temperature had dropped considerably. Beth handed me the keys and asked me if I would drive since she didn't like driving in the snow. Once we were in the van I started it up and let it warm up awhile. I looked over at her and saw that she was shivering. The light jacket she had on was not very warm so just as a friendly gesture I offered to give her a hug to warm her up. At first she looked at me with a puzzled look. "That's very nice of you", she said. "Just don't get any ideas or do anything stupid", she added. I opened my down coat and pulled her against me.

It took awhile for her to stop shivering and the longer we hugged the more relaxed she seemed to get. Maybe it was my imagination but her arms were pulling me gently tighter and her breathing was getting deeper. I tried to be as neutral as I could since she had warned me to be a gentleman but with her breasts pressing against my chest my body responded naturally and my cock was starting to get hard. I knew she couldn't see it in the dark car but I started to get nervous anyway. "Are you feeling warmer", I asked softly? "A little", she whispered. "But I'd like you to hold me a little longer if you don't mind", she whispered. Then I was very surprised to feel her pull me harder against her.

We had been sitting in the driveway with the motor running for some time and I was beginning to worry that someone would come out to see if there was something wrong. "Maybe we should get going", I said. Her breathing had become much deeper and I could feel her heart beating faster. She slowly eased away from me and sat back in her seat. "Thank you for warming me up". He voice was softer than I'd ever heard it. "No problem", I answered. I backed out of the driveway and slowly drove down the dimly lit snow covered road.

It was snowing very hard now and I was having trouble seeing where I was going. "How can you drive in this"? She sounded very concerned. "I've been in worse", I answered. "But I wish we had taken my truck because it has four wheel drive". Just then her cell phone rang. It was her husband calling to see if everything was ok. He was worried about us driving in the storm. She spoke to him for a minute then handed me the phone. "He wants to talk to you", she said. "Don't worry about how long it takes you to get back", he said. "I'd rather you got home at four in the morning safely than have you run off the road trying to rush". I told him I would be very careful and he thanked me before he hung up. Beth laughed softly as I handed her the phone. "What's so funny," I asked? "I shouldn't tell you this," she started. "I don't like having sex with my husband anymore". I didn't comment and hoped she would continue.

After a long silence she went on. "A couple of years ago I found a bunch of disgusting porno magazines hidden in the bathroom". "I had been wondering why he spent so much time in there and now I knew". "Almost all men read those magazines," I defended trying to keep her talking. "I feel strange telling you of all people this but somehow I feel comfortable and I've been keeping it in for a long time". She went on, "he had also gradually become stranger in the bedroom". "I don't think I have to tell you that I have always been very traditional with sex and don't like anything even remotely kinky". I looked at her with the most sincere and caring expression I could muster. I did wonder why she was sharing such intimate details of her sex life with me. "When I found those magazines I knew where he was getting his new ideas from so I decided to find out if he was masturbating to the stories".

She went on for several minutes about how she put a small camera in the bathroom that hooked up to her computer. I learned that her husband was jerking off a couple of times a day and she caught it all on video. "After finding out what a perv my husband was I couldn't stand to have sex with him anymore", she said. She told me that he would sometimes wait up for her after the meetings hoping she would give in but she would always turn him down. "I haven't had sex in almost a year", she whispered. Then she turned and stared out the window quietly.

I was doing my best trying to keep the van on the road but the snow was coming down very hard and the plows hadn't come out yet. After almost sliding off the road a couple of times Beth suggested that we pull over and wait until the plows start clearing the snow. I agreed and as soon as I found a place to stop I pulled over. We were on a sparsely populated road and between the houses being so far apart and the heavy snow falling, it was like we were in the middle of nowhere.

I kept the car running and just kept the parking lights on. "This is kind of spooky" Beth said shakily. Then she giggled, something I never heard her do around me, and added, "Don't get the wrong idea, but it could also be a romantic situation, don't you think"? I was totally caught off guard by that and didn't know how to respond. I certainly didn't want her to think I had any ideas of trying to take advantage of the situation but, after all, she was the one who brought it up. I decided to "push it" a little just for fun. "Yes it could be" I answered". "I don't know about you but that "warm up" hug in the driveway got my blood going a bit". At first she didn't respond so I quickly apologized.

"It's ok". "I can't remember the last time I felt like a teenager", she giggled again.

The snow was falling harder now. I checked the fuel gauge and it was getting low. "I may have to shut off the car to save gas", I told her. "I don't know how long we'll have to wait for the plows and if we run out of gas we'll never get out of here". She agreed and I shut off the car and the lights. There we were sitting in the dark and silence. Neither one of us spoke for awhile. "I'm getting cold again", she said in a trembling voice. "Would you mind keeping me warm like before"? I opened my coat and turned towards her. She quickly put her arms around me and hugged me tight.

As we held each other close I felt her press harder against me. This time I was sure it wasn't my imagination. Her breathing soon became more rapid and shallow and her heart was beating fast. My cock had once again swelled in my pants. If this wasn't Beth I probably would have made a move by now but it was so I didn't dare. Her head on my shoulder and she was breathing close to my ear. "I've never cheated on my husband", she whispered softly. "In fact he's only the second man I've ever been with". As she went on I could feel her not just pressing her breasts against me but actually rubbing them. I could smell the light scent of her shampoo and bath soap. I was getting more aroused than I knew I should allow myself to become.

I pulled my head back and looked into her eyes. "Beth", I said softly, "I don't know what is happening here but I have to tell you that I'm getting aroused and also very nervous". She smiled a little then said, "I want you to know that even though I haven't been very friendly towards you and sometimes even nasty, I've always felt attracted to you." "I think you are a very sexy man and after our monthly meetings I think about you all the way home". "I'm flattered", I said hoarsely. "I've done my best to make sure I never gave away my feelings since it would be very inapropriat and like I said before, I've never cheated on my husband and never even thought about another man this way". Then she leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips.

My mind was racing. I knew this had already gone too far and it would be nothing but trouble but I was curious. I wondered just how far she wanted to go. "Did you notice how I am dressed", she asked? I wanted to look nice for you". I leaned forward and kissed her. Her lips parted and our tongues swirled. She kissed me back passionately and now we were locked in a full embrace. Then I felt her hand on my leg. She slowly slid it up my thigh until it rested on my now very stiff cock. As her fingers stroked the length of it she gasped softly. "Is that all you", she asked? Then she gave me a gentle squeeze. "I've only felt three men in my life and they were not even close to being as big as you seem to be". She pressed her lips back against mine while she slowly stroked my cock through my jeans.

I decided to see how far she would go and started sliding my hand up her skirt. Her legs were slightly parted but not enough to let me get to her pussy. I gently tried to push her legs apart but she stopped me. "Please don't", she begged. "I've never gone this far so fast and now I'm not sure I want to go any further". I took my hand away and went back to kissing her. Now I was putting everything into it and she quickly started kissing me back just as passionately. I let my hand slide from her shoulder down to her breasts. When I found her nipples they were very hard and she softly moaned as I massaged one then the other.

Her hand had found my zipper and she slowly slid it down then unbuckled my belt and pants button. Her hand was shaking slightly as she reached into my pants and found my throbbing cock. Once it was free she wrapped her fingers around it a started stroking it slowly. "I can't believe how big you are", she whispered. Then her lips were back on mine. I placed my hand on her bare thigh and again slid it up her leg. Her legs were parted more than before but still not enough. This time when I tried to press her legs apart she let me. My fingers trailed up the inside of her thigh until they pressed against the very wet crotch of her cotton panties. As they pressed into her pussy she moaned and slid down in the seat. The more I rubbed the more she slid down and opened her legs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.