Halloween Surprise - Cover

Halloween Surprise

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband receives a suprising invitation from his Sister-In-Law and the night unfolds to a supreme revelation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Halloween  

It was the day before Halloween and I was out in the yard raking up leaves when my Sister in Law Leslie dropped by. My wife, Samantha, was out of own on business for the week and Leslie had seemed to take it upon herself to be my "surrogate" wife while Sam was gone. The visit was nothing too big of a deal, but she would drop by with a casserole for dinner or to make sure I had clean clothes and the like. Kind of funny, I know, but Sam had asked her to. I guess just to make sure I wasn't making too much of a mess of things while she was gone.

Don't get me wrong, my wife is drop dead gorgeous, dark hair, five feet five with slim hips and firm B-cup breasts with the look of an Italian movie star, and I love her. Leslie was one of those women all men fantasize about, the "primal" woman incarnate. I'll never forget the day I first met her.

She stood about five feet eight, pale white skin, and auburn hair down past her armpits in ringlet curls that framed her face and brought out the emerald green of her eyes, smooth legs that went on forever. Her body was in the perfect hourglass shape with all the right curves. Her ample bosom sprouted cleavage above the neckline of her cashmere sweater, her goddess-like backside swathed in the perfect fit of her jeans that almost allowed the slight bulge of her womanhood underneath, almost a complete polarization of Samantha, probably due to their Mom being Irish and had Italian. I almost had a hard-on right then when she came up and gave me a welcoming hug. I thought I sensed something chemical about us touching, that, along with what may have been as self- perceived twinkle in her eye, said to me I best be careful when around her. I didn't know if I could trust myself not to make a move.

As Sam and I dated, I had many opportunities to get to know Leslie and discovered she had a slightly risqué side. She would always jokingly talk about stealing me away one night if Sam would let her. I have to say that the idea appealed to me, but Sam and she would always have a good chuckle after that had been mentioned. However, something in her eyes when she looked at me afterwards said "Oh yes, it will happen one day." For years I thought it had only been my imagination running amuck but little did I know that that day was about to arrive.

She got out of the car, her alabaster legs leading the way as she exited the vehicle, called my name, and approached me holding a large envelope. As she handed it to me she said, "I know Sam has been gone awhile and you're probably getting bored just hanging around the house, so I asked her if she minded if I invited you to be my guest at a Halloween party I've been invited to and she said that was fine". My heart almost popped up into my mouth as I took the invitation in hand. "Well, cool!", I replied, " When is it?" "Tomorrow night", she replied, "It starts at 10 PM at the old Wardly Mansion over off of Chestnut Street. The rest of the information is on the invite there. Make sure to bring it with you because it's an exclusive party and no one will be allowed in without it." At this point I suppose I should explain that Leslie had never been married. Why? I have no idea because she was so hot and such a nice person. But that is another story, which has no place here. "Well, sure I'll go." I said hoping it wasn't too evident that I was just about panting at the thought of being there with her. "Great!" she replied, "I'll see you then!" She got back in her car and drove off with a honk and a wave. I finished my raking and headed into the house, my thoughts drifting off to "What might happen land" as I shut the door.

I opened the invitation to read the particulars of the party.

All it said was "Wardly Mansion, 10 PM. Dress: Black Tie and Mask". Now I was intrigued. A rather vague invite to a party at a place I have never been, with people I have never known, and with one of the most desirable women on the Earth.

My head swam with the possibilities as I drifted off to sleep that night.

The entire next day I tried to keep myself busy in the hopes that the time would pass quicker that way. I kept finding myself thinking about the party and my escort. My pants more than once were forming a tent at the thought of Leslie in a slinky evening gown and what lied underneath it.

At about 7 PM I started getting ready. I laid out my tux and after making sure everything was pressed and presentable, I then rummaged through the attic to find a mask. Luckily I found the one I had from an old costume from college, a black velvet Zoro mask that I dusted it off and got in the shower.

At 10:00 I was at the drive that led up to the mansion. The burly looking man at the gate asked for my invitation and after making sure it was legit, he allowed me to pass up to the house itself.

I put on my mask and headed for the door. A slightly aged butler asked for the invite to inspect before I could enter. After passing his inspection, I moved through the open doorway and into the main party room. The room was filled with a wide variety of people; young, old, thin, thick and everything in between dressed to the nines in their tuxes and evening gowns. There was plush thick black carpeting throughout the room that made it seem like I was walking on a bed. The walls were paneled with dark mahogany like wood, the windows huge and arched at the top. Crystal chandeliers hanging from the cathedral ceiling that reminded me of an opera house with frescos of renaissance paintings. A DJ was playing tunes that ranged from House to Classical. An open bar stocked with top-shelf booze in the corner. Waitresses in French Maid outfits and waiters in Chippendale outfits were passing through the crown with long flutes of champagne. As I was surveying the surroundings, Leslie saw me and called out that she'd be right over. What a sight she was! Spaghetti straps holding up a red, backless number over her full breasts, its form hugging hers, accenting all that was woman about her. A red mask trimmed in black about her eyes, causing the green in her eyes to dance out and pull me into her gaze.

"Did you have any trouble finding the place or getting in?" she asked as she hooked her arm through mine, a flute of bubbly in one hand. "Nope, not at all" I replied as she led me around the room and introduced me to her acquaintances. Pretty much it was a normal party, until the great clock in the hallway struck midnight that is!

When the chimes first started ringing out, I saw the wait staff head for the grand windows and draw about them opaque black curtains as others lit elaborate candelabras and tuned off the lights. Not knowing what was about to happen, my heart rate went way up and sweat started forming on my brow as the music went quiet along with the entire room of people. I leaned over to Leslie's ear and whispered, "What's going on?" She looked at me with a coy smile, replied "You'll find out soon enough, but no matter what happens, do NOT take your mask off", and gave me a wink. The DJ then asked over the PA if all was secured and ready. A stiff nod from the doorman said yes and that's when my night got VERY interesting!

The DJ put on what can best be described as a mix of Gregorian chants to a slow techno beats, occasionally echoed with an Enya-like voice. As the new exotic music pulsed out of the speakers, Leslie turned my face to hers and drew me closer to her, her eyes scanning for my reaction as mine began to notice the smoldering passion mixed into the cool green of hers. "Ummm, are we about to do what I think we are" I stammered.

"Shhhhhhhhh" was her response from a slender finger raised to her fire engine red, full lips. Slowly and surely her body started moving in rhythm to the sounds emanating in the room. Her hands reached out around my neck, locking her fingers in the back as she shut her eyes and set that beautiful body in motion grinding up against me. A mix of shock and desire coursed through me as I watched her begin her dance of seduction. A quick look around showed that I was not alone in this exhibition of feminine sexuality. All across the room women and men, women and women, and in some cases groups of women and men began the same ceremony.

She pulled my head down to her with her interlocked hands; slightly open lips greeting mine as they met. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. The heady mix of her perfume, the music, champagne, and my desire prevented me from ceasing the activity. Our tongues slowly began to caress each other's lips and mouths, as we were both moving in beat with the sounds.

My fingertips tracing their way down her back as her fingernails began softly scratching against the material of my tux.

Our eyes closed in our masks as we kissed and grinded together.

The feel of her body heating against mine as our long repressed passions began to unfold in that dance of sexuality we were now doing. My mind swarming with thoughts of nothing but the present, the here-and-now of the moment as her hands began undoing my tie and unbuttoning my collar as her soft lips moved down my neck leaving a trail of pure electricity in their wake. I dared to open my eyes for a second as a groan escaped my mouth and saw what type of party this really was.

Men and women, in couples and groups all dancing in a purely hedonistic fashion, lips pressed on lips, tongues darting in and out, some clothing starting to come off, the waitresses in their maid costumes doing slow erotic stripteases with the waiters for those who just wished to watch.

As I was observing all of this, Leslie's hands had moved down to my shirt buttons and began to undo them with ease.

After my shirt had been undone all the way down, she pulled the shirttails out of my pants and pulled open the material slowly with her blood red fingernails tracing streaks across my chest, my hands now around her head, pulling it into me. Soft kisses from her down my neck caused moans of desire from my mouth. She then locked her mouth around my nipples, slowly sucking on them, her teeth gently nibbling causing me to shudder with ecstasy as I felt the curious mix of pleasure and pain wrack my body. I quickly shed my jacket, tie and shirt as she continued her kisses back up to my mouth. My cock by now had swollen more than I ever remember and was straining against my pants as I reached around her neck and untied the slim straps that held the red dress against her slender neck. As the bow gave way to my deliberations, I pulled the strings down towards me, freeing her breasts from their wrapping. They were exquisite! Firm white C-cups with beautiful pink buds, now erect, pointing skyward as she looked at me from under heavy eyelids. My hands moved to cup them, fingers tracing their roundness as I began kissing her neck. My lips moved down her neck and onto her shoulder, alternating kisses and nibbles. I moved around behind her to make it easier to enjoy both activities. My hands now gently kneading her perfect tits from behind as my stiff member pressed into her beautiful buttocks through my trousers. She had an ass that a man could get lustfully lost in, perfectly pear shaped and bubbled, and it was what a woman should be like. Her hands now enjoined mine on her breasts; her head leaned against mine as I continued to kiss her neck from left to right. Her red gown folded neatly in half against her waist as her hands began to slip downwards and under the material stroking her skin where her thighs met her waist with those crimson nails. "Mmmmm, look there" she mentioned and nodded her head in the general direction of a raven haired woman sandwiched between two men, the three of them naked except for the masks as they both penetrated her from the front and back. The dark haired woman gave me a knowing smile. Their bodies were moving in exact beat with the music creating an erotic snake-like movement, gasps of pleasure escaping from their disguised faces.

"Is that something you'd like?" I asked. "Not just yet" was her reply. My eyes now scanning the room, they locked onto two nude women, both blondes, heading down towards the soft floor, their mouths locked and fingers probing inside each other. She noticed where my attention had been stolen to and whispered "that too, but again, not just yet".

I then asked, "So, what do you want right now?" "Let me show you" was her answer. With that she turned around and knelt in front of me, fingers undoing my belt, button, and zipper, she freed my solid erection from its confine and slipped my pants and boxers off with my shoes and socks.

"Ohhhh, Sam wasn't kidding" was all that she said before her tongue began its dance. The deep green of her eyes gazing up at me as she gripped my shaft with her right hand and squeezed it tight, forcing more blood into the already full head creating a deep purple color that stood out against the pinkness of her tongue that was now circling it. My hands by instinct moved to behind her head, undid the pins that held her hair up and I ran my fingers through those auburn curls as her hair began to settle on her shoulders. "Ooohhhh" was all I could say as all 7 inches of my cock disappeared into her mouth as her fingernails traced trails of passionate fire across my balls. My eyes were just about to close when I looked over to my left and noticed the same was going on with another man and the beautiful brunette whose head was now slowly bobbing on his rod. "Man, if Sam knew where I was, she'd..." and that was as far as that thought got because Leslie had just taken both my jewels into her soft mouth as her hand stroked my manhood. The veins in my cock were now completely pulsing under the skin, creating ridges that her lips slowly bumped over as she began to fuck me with her mouth. With her hot mouth sucking on the head and her hand now starting to pump my shaft, I knew it wouldn't be long until I would cum. The guy next to me must have been in the same situation because his legs were starting to shake.

Leslie noticed this as well as she motioned for me to lie down. You would think that the floor and carpet would be uncomfortable, but I now understood why it seemed earlier as if I was sinking as I walked. The soft carpet and abundant padding underneath made for an almost feathery surface.

Leslie began her administrations on my cock again as soon as I had settled on my back. A servant immediately brought me a down pillow for under my head so I could watch this beautiful woman continue her mission to suck me dry. To my left, the man with the brunette was just filling her mouth with his spunk as the auburn haired goddess sucking on mine began to probe my taint with a solitary fingernail, causing me to shudder. I felt the familiar feeling of cum building up to explode as her had pumped me faster and faster until it happened. My rock hard, pulsating cock poured my hot milky seed into her eagerly awaiting mouth. She sucked and sucked my prick until she was certain she got all of it.

My head was spinning from my orgasm as my eyes opened to behold what I first thought was a dream, the brunette who had just milked the guy to my left reached over and grabbed Leslie's head, pulled it to hers and kissed her. Leslie reciprocated with an open mouth, the cum from both he and I mixing in their mouths as their tongues flickered into each other s mouth, their hands stroking each other, running over breasts, finger nails clawing thighs. The man next to me and I looked at each other in amazement as we watched. "Wow" he mouthed silently as the show went on. While the brunette was not near Leslie's beauty, she was a sight to behold nonetheless.

Short pixie-ish hair, tanned with a boyish ass and with small A-cup tits that had the biggest nipples I had ever seen. The areolas brown as a toasted marshmallow with gumdrop sized hard nipples crowning them. Leslie's fingertips flicked against them as the brunette's fingers caressed Leslie's inner thigh. At the sight of this, my cock began to rise again, as did the other man's, especially after the pixie haired girl had Leslie lay on her back and began to lick along her thigh. Leslie's eyes closed as Jena, I got her name afterwards, started to lick on her clit and finger her now dripping wet pussy. I looked around the room to see that everyone in attendance was involved in some sort of carnal act or another. A box of sex toys had been placed in the center of the room as couples and groups selected them and put them to their intended use everywhere. Bodies intertwined in lovemaking, a woman laying there to be covered in the cum of the pack of men jacking off around her, another woman with a strap on dick that had to be at least 10 inches and as big around as a silver dollar fucking another woman doggie style as she sucked the cocks of 2 guys laying in front of her. The scenes were surreal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.