An Itch For Sex - Cover

An Itch For Sex

Copyright© 2007 by biman4321

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a minister's wife who needs more and better sex than she is getting from her minister husband. Eventually both husband and wife reap major benefits in their home life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial  

My husband was really glad to see me when I got home. It was only 1:30 in the afternoon but he wanted to go to bed right away and hear the stories about the trip in even greater detail immediately. Wow!! I had scratched my itch and somehow created some sort of itch in my husband for sex. We got undressed and got into bed with his little pecker harder than I had ever seen it. He wanted to put it into me right away and he did try but it was just too small to do much. I could barely feel it. But he still insisted in trying until I told him I would use my new dick sucking skills that Samuel had taught me to help him. Oh yes, he said, "I want to try that". So I reached down and began playing with it and moved down where I could get my mouth on it. I easily inserted the whole thing in my mouth and sucked a few times and he came harder than he had ever cum before. He loved it. Well, he finally calmed down enough to where we could talk about the future, and I told that I would call the black minister and try to set up a meeting very soon. It was still early afternoon so Joe wanted me to call right away and ask if he could go with me. That was a new idea but I was willing if he was so I grabbed the phone and called the Rev. Tom Williams. A woman answered the phone so I asked to speak to the preacher and she put me through. "Hello, This is Rev. Williams. What can I do for you? "she asked. "Hello, my name is Sarah Baker, and Reverend Samuel has recommended that I consult with you about an itching problem I have, I met Samuel at the conference in Denver last week where he conducted a seminar about sexual problems and their solutions. He treated me several times and told me that if I needed further treatments that I should call you. Can you help me?", I replied. "Reverend Samuel, you say. I thought he just did consulting work. I didn't realize he did treatments." Said the reverend Williams. "I think he believed me to be a special situation which required his personal treatment and he did a fantastic job. I just need more help locally." I answered. "a special case, huh? And more help locally, you say, Hmm, this does seem like I might be able to help if I have correctly assumed the problem. Could the problem be related to a lack of satisfaction in your home sexual activities?" he queried. "Yes, that is exactly the problem, and Samuel did a wonderful job of solving the problem.", I responded. "How about your husband?" he asked. "Is he aware of the problem and the proposed solution?'. " Oh yes, absolutely." I quickly responded. "Joe is right here and I have told him everything. In fact, the stories have caused him to get somewhat of an itch for sex and he wants to come over with me to see the solution in person." " He wants to come over and watch?" asked Joe. "yes," I said. "Well, I do have some free time right now. Are you interested in coming over immediately?" Joe asked. " yes, we can be there in less than 30 minutes, I gladly responded. "Okay, come on over "and he gave me the directions. Joe and I both were extremely excited, and we left as soon as we could.

My husband drove the car on the way over to visit with rev. Williams and I had never seen him driving so fast. He usually drove very slow and took his time but he was almost speeding this time. I could tell he was very, very excited. That amazed me and made me wonder what he would do if the reverend was able to treat me. We arrived at the parsonage about 35 minutes after I had hung up. The building was a parsonage and was also the home of the preacher. There was an office entrance to the side where we entered and spoke to the woman behind the desk. I told her my name and she quickly said "oh yes, Go right in, the reverend is expecting you." We opened the door to the private office and the secretary closed it behind us. By the way, she was a very attractive white woman who had smiled somewhat knowingly as we told her who we were. The preacher got up from the chair behind his desk and came towards us with a big open hand to shake. He was big, bigger than Samuel and very black. "sit down, sit down" he said as he pointed to s couch against the far wall. We did and then he sat in a chair close by my side of the couch. " So you have a satisfaction problem, huh? " he asked, getting right down to business " and Samuel helped you find a solution, did he?' he asked. "Actually, he showed me the solution and then gave it to me several times, I replied. "Did the solution look like this" asked Marcus, who had told us to call him by his first name, as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a huge black snake that was obviously hardening by the minute. " oh, yes, yes, yes." I stated with my eyes lighting up and my hands wanting to reach out. "why don't we go upstairs to my bed—er other office where we can get down to a real solution" Marcus said. We very quickly got up and marched up out the back door to the office and up the stairs to his bedroom. He was really hard now and I could not stop my hand from grabbing it and stroking it as we entered the room. I was so hot I couldn't wait even if my husband was there. But Joe was staring at Marcus' cock and holding his own little thing. Marcus strolled to the bed and sat down while I continued stroking his monstrous cock. I finally had to put it into my mouth and began a real strong blowjob. I was loving it, when I heard Marcus ask Joe if he wanted to touch it also. I just about bit his cock off when he said that and quickly stole a look at Joe to see how he would respond. He just walked right over and started fondling Marcus' balls while Marcus gently pushed me away and guided Joe to my previous spot sucking his cock. Joe took to it like he had been born to do it. He was sucking as hard as he could and I was absolutely shocked but even more turned on. His sucking Marcus' cock made me even hotter, and I wanted him in me quick. He stopped Joe and moved him out of the way so I could sit down on that fantastic cock and insert it into my pussy. Joe came then as he watched Marcus' cock disappear into my cunt. It felt so good, that I was cumming as I sat down fully engorged by that monstrous cock. Then Marcus started moving me up and down and I came, and came, and came. In just a few minutes I could feel Marcus getting harder and knew he was ready to erupt and then felt the firehose shot of cum hit me. I had a complete orgasm at that very same moment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.