XXXecil's: Three Hundred Million
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2007 by XXXecil

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A Tale of the Nymphocalypse: Nothing is the same after the naked babe in my shower sucked my cock; I'm getting hornier, the world is getting sexier, and a conspiracy is underfoot that no one seems to notice. How long can I hold out against nude nymphomaniacs that can match a man's every sexual fantasy? Long enough to unravel the mystery and save mankind? Perhaps not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Harem   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   School  

Something was in the air. Though stud-slaves were not routinely informed of... anything, I could tell for several days that something big was happening... there was one word I heard whispered among the gossiping workers as they went about their errands, casually mimicking the sexual fantasies of their captives. One word...

Judgement.

I wondered if my cerebral implant was working properly, because each alien I overheard during the next few days seemed to anticipate this coming event with glee. I had also learned of a new, standard pheromone they could produce during conversation, a smooth, sweet coconut scent... it seemed to signify expectant glee!

I saw Dr. Cox again, her face appeared on a floating screen on the wall as a force bubble shuttled me towards what I presumed was the next contestant on my Mating Docket.

"Dr. Cox, it's been - "

"I tried to stop them;" she interrupted.

"You mean the sex - I never - "

"I tried to convince them that your brain was of more value in its native state, but the military has overode my objections... it seems the demand for your cum is growing greater and you..."

"and I what?"

"They have selected you as the Androsium... that is - it is difficult to translate into your language... perhaps the closest approximation is: Prize Bull."

"And... I don't think they'll have me charging a skinny guy with a red cape?" I ventured.

"Hardly. The Androsium must be a stud among studs; a male of such virility that he will exhaust any woman with orgasms long before he himself has finished venting his seed. The Androsium must be a male paragon of limitless libido."

"L-limitless... but that means..."

"Yes, my authority has been overrode... you are scheduled for Level 5 experimental sexual enhancement." I knew, I had seen what that must mean, the side-effects.

"So that would have to be... not just my cock but..."

"Yes, Cecil... the treatment will permanently multiply your sex-drive, as well as your physical potency, far beyond anything that would have been tolerable under human society."

"I remember the recordings of a similar procedure; the pleasure centers of my brain will overtake my... my memory... personality?"

"You will... find this hard to believe..." her voice lowered as the screen hovered behind me, as I was conveyed to my fate. "But it was your mind that I valued the most; you escaped my Simulator; no other humans have duplicated your accomplishment. I wanted to tell you that... while... while you are still you." I admit, I was touched.

"That means a lot to me, and... well, I have something to tell you, too."


Cold... I was cold against the wind... and I was... outside? It was... harder to think... harder to remember... I wasn't sure how much time had passed. I heard the roar of the crowd - thousands upon thousands of voices, accompanied by an indecipherable cornucopia of sweet pheromones that suffused the air. It was some sort of open-air auditorium. A great ceremony, a ritual that I could not understand... would I have understood it before... before the treatment?

Those crazed, maddening hours came back to me in a flash. I wasn't sure how much time had passed, or how much time I had spent undergoing the Level 5 enhancement, but slowly... the events were returning to memory. I had spent hours... days? inside a clear, crystal booth - and there had been a green, egg-shaped object there with me, it was some sort of alien life-form... when it opened I was blasted by an irresistable floral scent that sent me moaning with bliss. The green, plant-thing lashed out, and wrapped itself around my cock... stroking, massaging me like a woman's cunt. Then... the rays came.

I had remembered from days before; the pink beam that assaulted my groin and boosted my potency - only this time my whole body was bathed in scintillating, pink light that made me tingle from every pore; and I got hornier... so horny... but it was no good. The plant-pod was masturbating me... yet I couldn't come! Ever! The energy filled my groin with the seething heat of dozens of orgams, yet there could be no release - only a perverted, psychedelic pleasure from so much erotic stimulation. I could only giggle with mad, artificial glee as the teasing torment continued past the point of exhaustion.

I tried to lock away my mind, my memories - trying to catalogue my own thoughts as if to preserve them from a gnawing, rutting abyss in which there could never be enough pussy, and in which my cock was forever hard. I didn't know if I had succeeded. Was I still myself? Probably not. But the predominant emotion that I felt was not lust... rather, it was fear.

My cock was so hard now, my balls were so tight that I lived in fear of losing the frequent, endless sex that had been forced upon me. I knew as surely as anything that I would never protest again the chance to impregnate a Coit'ii.

So here I was, strapped spread-eagle to a round pallet in some sort of open air stadium... that must be it. Rows upon Rows seated a legion of shapely aliens as though I were the guest of honor at the Universe's biggest Porn-Star Convention. Round, floating holograms displayed expanded images for all the crowd to see, many of them were of my own, augmented penis. It took me a few moments to realize that I was larger, harder than ever. My member was like a massive sausage, far over a foot long, more like... fourteen, fifteen inches? I knew that I truly belonged to the Coit'ii now; no Earth woman could hope to handle my dick and come out in one piece.

There was an honor guard of Chastities, and they raised to their lips phallic-shaped musical instruments which blew out a clear, crisp clarion call that sounded like a teenage girl screaming in orgasm. The crowd began to quiet their voices and scents alike.

"Her Honorable Judgeship Lustrotiqahri, Overslut of the Seventh Parsec!" came the announcement. A gravid female who resembled a dark-haired, pregnant beauty sauntered towards a raised desk that hovered thousands of feet above. Round screens projected images all throughout the stadium to be visible to all. She was sultry, with an air of olive-skinned mystery about her as she rubbed her gravid womb. An important judge should be someone older in human culture, but the Coit'ii showed no evidence of aging - her smooth, youthful features made her look like a teenage pregnancy statistic. She was wearing decorative body-oil, rainbow-sparkled, which I imagined must convey high status. A floating screen drifted closer to me, and I caught a whiff. I realized that Coit'ii telecommunications technology had the impressive ability to somehow convey scent as well as light and sound! - look out Dish Network! Her personal arousal musk was like strawberries mixed with brown sugar.

Why pregnant? My brain labored more slowly than usual before I realized that it must be the same logic as that of the Chastity Guards. Only judges pregnant for long time periods could be trusted to make rulings involving men and sperm; on the hope that once pregnant her libido would be diminished. She was probably more important than the Supreme Andrologist! How many thousands of copulations had she secured, to breed enough young to gain such an illustrious-seeming position?

"Bring forth the Accused!" Declared the Overslut of the Seventh Parsec in an amplified voice.

Two poles were rolled forward, bearing elastic bands that secured a thrashing, moaning Porn-Star; it was...

"Angel!"

She still wore the form of stripper-model Crystal Gunns that I had jerked off to years ago, her eyes were forlorned, yet ultimately resigned. Her belly was taut and smooth again, had she delivered my offspring? I feared to ask.

"Anjiiishelvethlest, you stand accused of stealing over three-hundred million spermatazoa from the Interstellar Authority of the Coit'ii Empire through unauthorized oral sex! How do you plead?"

"I never - "

"The Plea is Guilty!" declared the Overslut. The crowd twittered with excitement. "And the verdict...

"Shall be declared at the conclusion of the Tournament!" The Judge raised her arms with a dramatic flourish. The crowd erupted into wild cheers and coconut-scented pheromones. What was this? They turned their judicial proceedings into entertainment? I guess that was a way to get the common people interested, but it seemed remarkably unjust. No Earth court would have been conducted this way... Earth... I... that was it; it was getting harder for me to remember details of the old planet, when humans ruled it. My memories were being taken over by my increased sex-drive, but I hoped that my natural cunning was still intact. It was as though there was a storm cloud in my mind... I knew that at the slightest provocation, I would erupt into a copulatory frenzy beyond all reason. My old plan was impossible now, there would be no human resistance that I would be a part of, because I could no longer live among humans.

I knew that if I saw a pretty girl walking down the street, the raging libido that lurked in my thoughts would roar to life, and I would proposition her regardless of the consequences... and pity the woman who accepted my advances, and risked my mutated, crow-bar length cock. This was my life now, but I had still had a secret... a precious secret...

The Overslut clapped her hands, and there was a great grinding moan as heavy machinery raised up two massive, scultped pillars from the ground in the center of the stadium. Each great pillar had two small mounds above a great, swollen mound with a vertical slit near the bottom. The slit was made of some sort of liquid metal that squeezed open with a blow from the orgy-trumpets. From each of the pillars, six Coit'ii emerged, naked and eager and aggressive. On the left, all the females had varying shades of cascading red hair, and on the right, all had honey to platinum-blond hair. They had a sleek vigor that belied their voluptuous, top-heavy figures. On the screens that hovered above me, I could see their faces and their perfect, sculpted bodies. There was something odd about their faces... there was a great deal of variation... I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something unique about these Coit'ii that I hadn't recognized in any others. Her Honor waddled to the edge of her stage to address the crowd, a hand supporting her massive gravidity.

"My Sister Sluts; I give you a time-honored and sacred tradition upheld since the first seduction-conquest so many Yearns ago! These twelve contestants you see before you were not born on Homeworld, aboard ship, nor any of the Colonies! Rather, they were each born here, on this very soil!

"Yes, these twelve were once human females! They possessed the strength necessary to survive and flourish when blessed with out race-memory spores, and have now metamorphed! They have been reborn! They are as we are!" The crowd roared again, many in the audience spanked their own asses by way of applause.

It hit me then what was so different about these twelve... most of the aliens... they copied the deepest cravings of nearby men... but these... no, they hadn't done that... these neo-Coit'ii that had been infected had a different psychology than the others - they were not copying the fantasies of others, they were fulfilling their own! So many women lived their lives never satisfied with their own bodies - but now that they had transformed, they were shape-shifters... and had given themselves the impossibly gorgeous bodies they'd always wished they could have! And there would be more like them; I remembered still that while human males had the highest sperm count of any species known, human females seemed to possess the greatest likelihood of assimilating the alien biology and becoming Coit'ii themselves! It was better than a dream come true for these women - Perfect beauty forever, easy sex and painless, quick pregnancies.

"These new Sisters need a place in our great Empire; they begin with no connections or resources... but they shall be provided opportunity! The winners of the first Sol Three-Hundred-Million Tournament shall be granted one-hundred free copulations with the males of their choice; to provide them the beginnings of the status needed to rise in our society! Shall it be Gold team, or Red team? But in addition... the victors shall also gain unrestricted access for seventy-two throbs with...

"The Androsium!!" Proclaimed the Overslut in a booming voice that carried for miles. Machines lowered the platform I was strapped to, spread-eagle between strong, elastic bands and held helpless. But my cock was rigid, ready and impressive! The crowd shouted and thundered their approval. I was now in plain view above the middle of the stadium field between the two pillars with orb-screens giving everyone intimate closeups of my enhanced manhood as it gorged with blood and lust. Some of the lesser Coit'ii in the stands began openly masturbating.

The contestants glared greedily at my member on display for thousands. (perhaps millions if the event was to be broadcasted.) I could tell that what had made the women truly human was now gone from them; when I looked into their glamorous faces, I sensed none of the emotional complexity of a human female; now there was only that ruthless hunger for sex at any cost - a cold nymphomania that would drive them to spread their legs without compassion or discretion. I knew that each of the twelve would committ any deceit, break any vow, for the chance to impregnate themselves upon my cock.

"MYTILINI! MYTILINI!" what did that mean? As I pondered what was to happen next, a third team, probably of natural-born Coit'ii ascended from a staircase I could not see from my position, onto the platform where I was bound. They had unusual haircolors, green - blue - white - and purple. Their faces and bodies shivered slightly as they morphed into the tall, mega-busty, sexy-svelte body-ideal that I craved even more now that ever before! Each member of the quartet was decorated with sparkling body oil that matched their color.

"Hnnn... what, a warm up session?" I hoped. These newcomers did not speak, but rather danced, jiggled and strutted their nude charms before me in a blatant invitation that I was in no position to accept. "What... what are you doing? C-cum here... to my cock..." I gurgled, realizing the futility of denying my augmented sex-drive. Rather than speaking, Green-hair gave my beefy rod a smooth, precise lick. I bucked against the elastic restraints hopelessly.

Their insight was formidable; not only did they know the exact body shape to make me stew in my own hormones, they seemed able to read my mind and know what moves I most wanted to see a woman perform. How did they know that I craved the sight of a woman shaking her naked ass in my face like that? They knew how excited I became from a gal able to slap her own breasts together with a noise like clapping hands. Blue-hair would growl in my ear slightly, teasing me with her erotic Lure.

Through the haze of my lust, I finally realized the true purpose of this torment: These Coit'ii were not here to have sex with me - it was part of the show. While these entities might be willing to spread their legs for virtually any male, it was all the better if the man was a rampant stud howling with his own frustrated cravings, a male beast as primal as possible was an enormous stimulation for them. So these dancers were here to tease; they were keeping me right at the cusp of climax, then let off for a while... studying me with careful precision.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.