Lisa's Dilemma - Cover

Lisa's Dilemma

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5: Friday day and detention

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Friday day and detention - A coloured teacher falls victim of a white student's blackmail attempts and this is her story and adventures.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Both Sally and Jenny were determined not to be caught out again by Ted turning up early and had set the alarm for 6.00am. The rose and showered together as they felt there were no more secrets between them and they could hardly claim to be shy around each other.

By 6.30am they were sat waiting for Ted to ring the bell, only Ted never showed; Jenny even phoned Lisa's house to see if Ted was there and a sleepy Lisa informed her that she had not seen Ted since last night. 7.30 came and went so Sally prepared the breakfast for her and her daughter and sat listening to the news on the radio as they ate it. No mention was made of any serious accidents or incidents and both women could not figure out what was keeping Ted.

It was Sally who broached the subject first, "Jenny do you remember what time Ted said he would be calling here today, sweetie!" She asked.

"No, mom I thought he told you that he would be here first thing but I never heard him say an actual word about it!" Jenny replied.

"Oh no, Love he never spoke to me at all after the start of the detention!" Sally was adamant.

"Well Lisa says she was not really expecting him, although she did suspect he would turn up unannounced!" Jenny replied. "Mom, It's time I was leaving for school anyway, but what are you going to do as you were supposed to be at school with me today, you know for the detention later!" she added.

"I supposed I best go with you and see if Jethro has been told anything, if not I will come home and return in time for the 4.30 start of the detention!" Sally ventured.

The two women set off towards the school and on route gratefully accepted a lift from Lisa as she passed them. Lisa was quick to point out that she was a little concerned as to where Ted could have go off to, and could not help but wonder if something bad was about to happen.

They arrived at school and none of Ted's mates had seen or heard from him, even the head master and Jethro had not seen him. Jethro grabbed sally's arm and pulled her away saying "Meet me behind the bike shed in ten minutes, I have some friends who have paid up front to meet you!"

Sally kissed Jenny goodbye and meekly followed Jethro outside and slipped through a side door which led down to the boiler room; inside which there were sixteen coloured guys waiting all pacing the floor. "Hey Bro's" Jethro announced as he and Sally entered. Suddenly the movements all stopped and there was an air of silence as Jethro turned to Sally and said, "Come on you fucking cum slut, strip and show the guys what they paid their money for! And if I were you I would be quick about it as Leroy there has a notorious short patience span!"

Sally without even thinking simply began to peel off her clothes and was soon flashing her large milky white breasts towards Leroy whilst Jethro was running his large black hands over her ass cheeks. Suddenly the coloured guys formed a circle around Sally and one guy stepped to the side as a Rottweiler was led in to the group.

Sally was told that some of the guys did not believe she had not only sucked a Doberman but she had fucked with a German Shepherd as well, sally was grabbed and held down while the dog's owner instructed the dog with one word commands like lick at which the dog began to draw his long rough tongue over her cunt lips and anal ring. Despite the apparent hostile atmosphere Sally was soon panting as the dogs tongue worked its magic.

Suddenly the dog's owner called out, mount and the dog began to jump up and hang his paws over Sally's back, instinctively the dog's hind legs began thrusting at an imaginary target and Sally felt several stabbing jerks of hot dog cock against her tender anal cheeks. She knew what she had to do and it was best to get it over with, so she reached behind her and guided the red hot dog cock towards her cunt. Suddenly the dog's owner called sleep and the dog lost all interest in fucking sally, walked over to a corner and lay down before lazily began licking his hard cock.

The dog's owner spoke briefly to Jethro who apologised and snapped at Sally "Thommo here paid for his dog to fuck your arse not your cunt bitch! So as punishment you will take Thommo's small cock up your arse first and then take the dog up there afterwards."

Thommo immediately shed his trousers and proudly displayed a cock even longer than Jethro if that was possible but also it was much thicker than any cock she had ever seen whether live or on porno tape. The other Bro's held her down as Thommo nestled in behind her and slowly rubbed his rock hard cock along her cunt slit. He then without any ceremony started forcing its thick head against her anal ring. Sally tried her best to relax and hoped that this way she would feel no pain, but she was wrong for it was not natural for her anal ring to be stretched to the extent that this cock was now doing so. Inch by inch it slipped up her and she gasped for air as she felt it grinding its way deep inside her bowels.

Only when Thommo had his balls pressed against Sally's arse cheeks did he stop pushing and declared "Fuck this cock hungry momma has taken every fucking inch of my old man up her arse and it still feels like there is more room up there!"

Sally could not help be blush with pride as she thought about the size of this monster cock now deeply buried inside her anal chute, buried much deeper than anything had ever been up there in her life, she was sure she could feel the head in the pit of her stomach, that's how far it felt he had shoved it up her.

Slowly she counted as Thommo began to withdraw his cock and got to twenty-five before she felt him stop and begin to push it back in. This time he went much quicker and the pain shot through her body like red-hot knives sticking in her arse and cunt. Thommo did not care for her pain as he began to speed up his strokes, now only caring for his own pleasure and if she was spoiled for other guys what the fuck at least she would know what his monster cock felt like up her anal ring.

By the Time Thommo was ready to shoot, Sally was like a rag doll, she flopped all over and was uttering gibberish and she dribbled flecks of saliva from her mouth. Thommo pulled his cock from her and then bathed her in his black baby making seed from head to foot. He laughed as he announced that was the first white woman to manage to take my little old cock fully up the arse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.