Lisa's Dilemma - Cover

Lisa's Dilemma

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 4: Thursday's detention

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Thursday's detention - A coloured teacher falls victim of a white student's blackmail attempts and this is her story and adventures.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

Thursday morning Ted, left home extra early for he had a couple of visits to make before going on to school, his first port of call was Sally and Jenny's house. He arrived there at 6.30 am and had to knock a sleepy headed Sally up to get in. She answered the door wearing her sheer negligee and nothing else and dreamily kissed Ted as she allowed him inside.

She soon snapped herself wide-awake when he ordered her to raise the negligee and present her arse for a spanking for keeping him waiting on the doorstep. By the third whack an even sleepier Jenny was stood at the top of the stairs on the top step saying, "who was it Mum?"

The sound of Ted's angry voice soon had her hurrying downstairs in time to witness her mother's last two slaps. Sally's arse cheeks glowed a rosy shade of pink and it was clear to anyone even casually looking between her legs that her cunt had juiced up quite considerably. Ted snapped at Jenny to assume the same position as her mother had just relinquished.

Jenny immediately did so and did not object when Ted yanked down her pyjama bottoms exposing her lily-white arse flesh. Ted instructed Sally to hold her daughter's cunt in the palm of her left hand with two fingers pressed against her clit. He delighted then in applying six hefty slaps to Jenny's arse, knowing each one would jerk her body against her mother's hand. In effect he was remotely masturbating her using her own mother's hand to do it.

Jenny began to exaggerate the thrusts caused by the slaps in order to extend the feel of her mother's fingers rubbing her clit and as soon as Ted noticed this he ordered Sally to remove the fingers. Leaving Jenny thrusting at fresh air he ridiculed her for being so slutty and horny. Then he produced a large double-ended dildo, black and at least 15 inches long and he slid one side up Jenny's clutching anal ring and then had Sally back on to the other side of the dildo. Then he tied the soft Japanese silk rope around their waists effectively tying them back to back and joined only by the double dildo.

They looked extremely comical as when Sally walked forward Jenny struggled to walk backwards to keep pace with her mother and Ted laughed as he called them his push me pull you sluts.

Of course this meant that both there cunts were open to be played with and Ted took the opportunity to do just that with three fingers of his right hand up Jenny's soaking cunt and his entire hand pushing into Sally's over excited cunt. He soon bored of the effort this took and decided that there was a better way to teach these two bitches a lesson. He took from his bag a nipple chain; which had nipple clamps at each end and carefully attached the first end to Sally's clit hood and fed the chain between their legs and then attached the other end to Jenny's clit hood.

Both females grimaced at the sharp pinching feeling of the clamps but neither dared object; even more so when Ted began adding little weights to the chain causing it to stretch and pull against their clits. He was amazed that he managed to add nearly two pounds in weight before Jenny finally begged no more.

He then ordered Sally to make him a cup of coffee and jenny to make him two slices of toast. Of course there was confusion before they finally worked out they needed to work in unison if they were not going to cause each other additional pains? Ted amused himself watching their antics as they prepared his repast.

To add to their woes though he occasionally spanked one of them across the breasts while caressing the other ones pair, then he would reverse the treatment. Both women were soon on the verge of orgasm but Ted skilfully denied them the opportunity to ever achieve this but he did manage to keep them on the very edge of sexual excitement.

Eventually he got his coffee and toast and even punished Sally because Jenny had served him cold toast and Jenny because Sally had served weak cold coffee. He then announced they should go up stairs and think about getting ready for school. They asked if they could be released in order to climb the stairs as both feared falling. His swift response was a sharp tug on the hanging weighted chain, causing both to shriek in pain. Gingerly they sidestepped their way up the stairs with the sounds of Ted's laughter ringing in their ears.

There was some discussion at the top of the stairs as they tried to sort out who would be first to go to their room and get the clothes they were going to wear; and then it hit them if they were to remain tied as they were how could they wear any clothes and in particular how could they even attempt to dress.

Ted relented and climbing the stairs with tears of laughter still streaming down his face, he forcefully yanked the weighted chain till one side came away much to the regret of Sally as her clit was stretched and hurt like fuck as the clamp finally released her prized clit. Jenny fared no better as she had to endure a second stretching of her clit till it to released the clamp.

Next Ted untied the rope around their waists and announced "When I say go, you are to pull apart and the one who ends up with the dildo still in her arse will receive six spanks for every inch still up her! So I suggest you relax your anal muscles as you pull apart!"

"Go!" Ted suddenly announced and the women stepped briskly apart; Ted's warning was well heeded by both women as the dildo managed to come free from both anal rings and fell to the floor. Ted was not amused and decided that as there was no winner then both were losers and both should suffer six spanks each. Sally was about to protest but the look in Ted's eyes told her that she risked further punishment if she did so. Ted announced that Sally would spank Jenny's arse with the first spank and then roles reversed after every slap until all twelve slaps had been administered.

He then allowed them to dress minus underwear of course and he led them across town to Lisa's house, making sure to expose their red anal cheeks at every opportunity. The comments of passersby demonstrated that they had clearly been observed and added to both female's discomfort and humiliation.

Even worse was to come for when they arrived at Lisa's house they were made to tell Lisa everything in all its gored details, adding of course truly how they felt at each step of their treatment this morning.

The detailed descriptions served only to excite them all over again as they each interrupted each other to add juicy bits to the narrative, Lisa listened intently and almost wished she had experienced some of it herself although she was careful not to disclose this to anyone. She figured that Ted had enough inside knowledge about her that meant she would be his slut slave for the foreseeable future. Ted suddenly turned to Lisa and announced that she was the only one not tried and tested this morning and he would have to think up a test for her to carry out or face a suitable punishment. He stressed the words test and suitable punishment and allowed himself a smile. Just then he noticed that Lisa's back garden was quite overlooked by her neighbour's houses and came up with a great idea.

He ordered all three women to strip off and tied their hands behind their backs; he then tied bamboo canes across the backs of their knees making them spread them about two and a half feet wide. He then threw three rubber balls out into the back garden and shouted loudly for the bitches to fetch the balls. He knew that firstly the bamboos would hinder their running and with their hands tied behind their backs they would have to scrabble on the floor with their mouths to retrieve the balls and the added thrill was they would not be able to stand back up because of the bamboo and having no hands to help them back to their feet. Added to this the fact that a strange voice shouting bitches fetch the balls would have alerted any neighbours still at home and the three women would be clearly seen trying to complete the task.

All three women knew better than to object and they tried their best to chase after the rubber balls and it did look very comical with them on their knees bobbing for the balls with their mouths like you would when bobbing for apples at Halloween. Again Ted found himself laughing so hard he had tears streaming from his eyes and seizing Lisa's black leather paddle he walked out into the garden and shouted for them to stop. He then had them crawl to him and line up for the spanking they so richly deserved. All of this called out clearly loud enough to inform the neighbours of what was happening. He even had the three women shout out the strokes as he laid the leather paddle across their exposed cheeks. Several times discounting the stroke because the called out count was not loud enough. Out the corner of his eyes he saw several curtains twitch; which told him the women had been observed and humiliated.

He then allowed them to crawl back inside before he untied them and allowed all three to dress ready for the journey to school. He sat in between Sally and Jenny in the back of Lisa's car on route to school and had his hands busy in their cunt area's all the way; both females were informing Lisa of his actions all the way. He then felt Lisa's cunt as they arrived at school and satisfied that all three cunts were soaking he allowed Jenny and Lisa to go into school.

He had Sally follow him in to the boiler room where he met with Jethro, he introduced Sally as slutty mommy and told Jethro he could do as he pleased with her till dinner time, then from dinner time through till start of detention he had to tease her to within inches of her Cumming but must not let her cum before sending her to the detention class. He asked if he was allowed to share her during the morning session to which Ted said "Use her like the whore she is but remember half the cash is mine!"

As soon as Ted left Jethro was calling up some of his buddies to come over to fuck a real cum slut whore at rock bottom prices. He even told Sally that she would become a personal urinal for some of his more perverted mates and laughed as he added "Don't worry the more perverted the act the more they will pay me to perform it! Shame you won't see a single penny of the money though after all it will be you doing the work to earn it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.