Mover
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2007 by Franco

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Why are these strange things happening to Paul? More codes will be entered as the story progresses.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

While Uncle Andy took a shower, Paul put coffee on, then went to the bedroom where he found the girls sitting up in bed wearing their night clothes. He closed the door and took a seat next to Nikki. "Uh, something's come up with my uncle," he said looking from one to the other. "So, you need to get dressed and go back to your apartment."

The disappointment in Nikki's eyes was apparent. "Why do we have to leave? Can't we just stay till it's time for you to go to work? We don't need to have sex or anything."

"We just want to be with you," Kim said softly.

"I want to be with you too, but I've gotta drive my uncle to my mom's place in Palm Springs, and we need to leave right away. I'm sorry, but that's the way it's gotta be, it's a family thing."

"Alright, you're the boss," Nikki said touching his hand as she climbed out of bed.

"Whatever you say," Kim added as she too got out of bed and began gathering her things.

He watched while they got ready, Nikki putting on her old terry-cloth robe, Kim pulling on her blue tee-shirt over her gown. At the front door, as they kissed him goodbye, he said, "I'll call you later. I should be back by this afternoon, or tonight at the latest."

Paul opened the door, but before the girls walked out, "My panties!" Kim exclaimed.

The bathroom door opened and Uncle Andy came out, a towel around his waist, Kim's now dry panties in his hand. With an elegant bow, "For the lovely lady," he said offering Kim the tiny wisp of nylon.

"Thank you, kind sir," Kim laughed, quickly placing the panties in her bag.

"Now we know where Paul gets his charm," Nikki said with a smile.

"All my charm comes from me," Paul said with a smile. "Now you go home and get more sleep, Uncle Andy and I need to get going."

As first Kim, then Nikki gave him another quick kiss, "Didn't you say your uncle was dead?" Nikki whispered loudly.

"As Mr. Clemens said in similar circumstances, 'Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated, '" Uncle Andy chuckled. With more whispered goodbyes, the girls turned and walked back to their apartment.

Paul filled two mugs with coffee, and told Uncle Andy to find some clothes that would fit while he took his shower. After Paul finished in the bathroom, they had a light breakfast of toast and more coffee. "Why did you come here?" he asked. "Why didn't you go right to my mom's place?"

"You know what your mother's like. She wouldn't believe I'm really her brother. I knew that if I could convince you first, then you could bring her around."

As they started to leave, "Don't you need to call your school?" Uncle Andy asked.

"I'll do that later, from my cell."

"No, turn your cell off, the FBI can locate us by pinging it. We'll only use the cell phones if absolutely necessary. Can you call them now, from your phone here?"

Paul called the voice mail system at school leaving a message that he had come down with what seemed like it might be the flu and wouldn't be able to be in today.

They walked to the parking lot, got in Paul's car, and as he was about to start the engine, Uncle Andy suddenly asked, "How much cash do you have?"

Paul looked in his wallet. "About thirty dollars. I guess we can't use our credit or debit cards either."

"No," Uncle Andy said taking his wallet from the inside pocket of his jacket, "I've got twenty and change. It would be nice if we had a little more. Can you get some cash from the girls?"

Paul took a deep breath. "I don't like it, but I can try," he said opening his door.

"And let them know they shouldn't tell anyone about me," Uncle Andy added as Paul exited the car

He knocked on the girls' door, hoping it would be his girls who answered. Knocking again, "It's me, Paul," he said through the door.

The door was cracked open, then opened all the way as they saw it was him. When he entered, he saw Nikki and Kim standing there in their night clothes.

"Oh, you're not going," Nikki said, hugging him.

Paul looked into her eyes. "Uh, no that's not it, I've still gotta go."

"Then what is it? " Nikki asked.

"We were just getting back to sleep," Kim said, suppressing a yawn.

He looked down, feeling embarrassed, before raising his head and asking, "Can you let me have some cash, as much as you can?"

Nikki looked into his face. "Paul, you know we love you and we'll give you what we can, but why?"

He looked at each girl, before answering. "We can't use our credit or debit cards, we don't want anyone tracking us, that's why we need cash."

Continuing in a voice as low, as serious as he could make it. "Listen, this is important, my Uncle Andy was never here. You don't know anything about him, never heard of him. Don't tell anyone, not even the FBI or the cops if they ask, that you know anything about him. No one can know about him.

"And I want you to keep our relationship secret. We're friends, I had dinner with you Saturday night, we spent some time together Sunday, but no sex, and that's it. You understand?"

"We understand," Nikki answered, lowering her eyes.

"We'll do what you want," Kim said quietly.

They went through their purses and came up with forty-two dollars. "I don't wanna take all your cash," Paul objected.

"Don't worry, we can get more in the morning," Nikki answered, "at school." Kissing his cheek. "Now you better leave, we'll see you later, and don't worry, we'll keep everything secret."

"Bye Paul, we love you," Kim said, she too kissing his cheek. "Now I need to get back to bed, I'm tired and a little sore too."

"I'll pay you back later," he said walking out the door.

"We trust you," Nikki said softly as he walked out the door.

Uncle Andy was dozing when he got in the car again. "Got another forty dollars," Paul told him, started the engine, and they were off. Uncle Andy turned and went back to sleep, and he continued sleeping as Paul drove through Santa Carmena and got on the freeway. After another half hour of driving, the eastern sky was beginning to turn gray with the coming sunrise.

Uncle Andy sat up and looked around. "Where are we?"

"Outside LA. I was hoping we could miss rush hour, but it's almost six-thirty and looks like the traffic is picking up."

Uncle Andy didn't say anything, looking through the windshield as the road filled with more cars. Soon it was stop and go. "Shouldn't take long to drive out of this," Paul said, "since we don't need to go into the city and we're driving against the main traffic flow." He turned to look at Uncle Andy. "Don't you think it's time you tell me the whole story?"

Uncle Andy looked at Paul and without further prompting began. "The Jimenez brothers are three big, mean guys. They run a chop shop, you know what that is?" At Paul's nod, he continued. "They run it out of their wrecking yard. And last year I ended up owing them a lot of money I wasn't able to pay, so I agreed to help them with marketing."

"Why's the FBI looking for you?"

"They wanted me to wear a wire and help nail the Jimenez brothers, but I turned them down."

"Why?"

"Even if they got them, I'd still be in danger. Sure, they promised to settle me in the witness protection program, but I'm not cut out to live in the suburbs. So, I used my ability to get away from both the Jimenez brothers and FBI."

Paul turned to look at him. "Your ability as a Mover?"

"Yes."

"What did you do to the girls, my girls, Nikki and Kim?"

"I don't know for sure, but I suspect my actions, combined with your native ability as a Mover, might have been responsible for you getting them as your girlfriends. Now, you tell me how it happened."

Paul glanced again at Uncle Andy, then turned his head to look at the line of slow moving cars. "It started Thursday. I knew Nikki before, she was my student a few years ago, but since then I never did more than say hello to her. Thursday night she showed up at my apartment convinced we were in love. Well, she spent the night, and then it just got stranger and stranger after that."

With occasional prompting from his uncle, Paul told the story of his strange relationship with Nikki and Kim, how the girls appeared and disappeared through locked doors, how there seemed to be two sets of girls, and how they now seemed to have stabilized as his girls, the Nikki and Kim who were in love with him. "Course, I'm not sure they won't change back. They could be the other girls when I get back. I'm not complaining, as weird as everything was, the sex was great. But I don't understand how it happened."

Uncle Andy looked at Paul. "It was probably an accident. I think my actions combined with your subconscious desire for Nikki, and your natural ability, moved the girls to this dimension. I was using my ability trying to land at your place when I moved here from another dimension, but I couldn't make it to your place. Then on Thursday, I landed in Vegas. That's why I had to hot-wire cars to keep the FBI and the Jimenez brothers off my trail."

"So when you got to this dimension it somehow made my girls appear. But where did they come from? And where did the original girls go?"

"Look at it this way," Uncle Andy said. "There are an infinite number of variable dimensions. Some are almost identical to ours, some are very different. Because of my actions trying to get to you, and your ability, Nikki and Kim were moved here from a dimension where they were your lovers, and the original girls were bumped to a dimension close to ours, where they wouldn't notice any difference and neither would anyone else."

Paul concentrated on advancing a few more car lengths as the traffic creeped forward. Glancing at his uncle, "And you know this from studying physics?"

"No, I'm not smart enough for that," Uncle Andy laughed. "But I know that scientists who study string theory physics believe there are other dimensions, and I know that some mathematicians assume there are other dimensions." He turned to look at Paul. "Let me try to explain. You've seen motion picture film haven't you? Not movies, but the film itself, held it in your hands, looked at individual frames?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.