Kryptonite - Cover

Kryptonite

Copyright© 2007 by Harddaysknight

Chapter 2

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A husband learns how to control his shrew wife. All he needs is a good imagination... and his buddy's big cock.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size  

Nan was still sleeping when I left for work the next morning. She had earned some rest! By 10 AM the emails began.

"I sucked hubby's cock like a pro last night! I even swallowed! I have to say his cock really is not limp, small, or a needle. It is just that your cock is really big. He shot so much stuff into my mouth I thought I was going to choke. I do not know how I could ever get yours in my mouth or swallow the loads you make. It actually felt pretty good. I felt like I had control over him. I was able to make him cum using my mouth. I will be doing that more often. I should tell you that he is an amazing pussy eater. Do you eat pussy or do you just rely on that mammoth prick? I remain your slut"

"I always can tell a slut. It is obvious that you wanted to be one. I never told you how I enjoyed squeezing your big tits while I was fingering your wet cunt. You have great tits, slut. You should know there is no better eater of pussy that myself. Keep working on your cock sucking technique. I want you to give me the best blowjob of my life."

"Thank you for the compliment about my tits. You really like them? You certainly know how to get their attention. I am glad to learn you are an accomplished eater of pussy. None is better than mine. I think I will be able to give you a blowjob you will never forget. I will perfect it over the next few nights. Hubby will be worn out! Your devoted slut."

What the hell was I doing? Nan believed in Hyde! She believed she was chatting with a guy with an elephant cock. How long would I be able to string her out? Probably long enough to get some great blowjobs! I just hoped she wasn't disappointed. That Dan and his cock could rule the world if they put my mind to it!

Over the next several days Nan sucked my cock every opportunity she had. I finally asked why she had altered her opinion on oral sex so drastically.

"I can please my husband, can't I?" she replied. "I regret not doing this years ago. I actually enjoy it and you seem to like it. Do you think I am good at it, Steve?"

I laughed at her question. Nan had made an amazing transformation and my love for her had grown deeper than I ever imagined possible. Good sex really helps a marriage I realized.

My emails had become a bit bland and she sensed it. I knew I had to keep her interest. Stimulate her mind and her body would follow. I was running out of ideas.

I finally decided to push Nan and see how far she would go. She was an attractive, vibrant woman. She deserved to have some hidden pleasures. We all have a dark side. I had shown mine when I let Dan take her in our kitchen. How far would she go for the man with the big cock? I wrote to her:

"Are you my slut? Are you prepared to prove it?"

"Can you doubt it? I have done all you ask. I want only to experience your cock again. Your devoted slut"

Nan seemed willing to do anything for Hyde. I had a plan that I was not proud of, but it gave me a tremendous boner thinking about it. She could stop any time she wanted, or so I reasoned. I plunged on.

"There is an adult theater on Water Street. Are you familiar with it, my sweet slut?

"I know where it is. I have never been there. Do you go there? Your devoted slut!"

"I will ask the questions. I want you to go there alone on Tuesday evening at 7:00. Buy a ticket and sit in the darkest corner. I will send someone to you. You will know what I want you to do."

Hyde did it! He instructed my dear wife to go to an adult theater. Would she do it? How serious was she in this game? My cock was harder than any known element when I considered the situation. This was wilder than anything she would do, wasn't it?

It was a day before Nan sent her reply:

"I will be there on Tuesday evening. I do this because you want me to do it. I ask no questions. Your loving slut."

Nan was on fire that evening. I ate her, fucked her, and finally made love to her. It was hard to remember that there was a time when I felt I was celibate. The sex was so good and Nan was so eager. Every now and then I would wake up to her sucking my cock. She held nothing from me!

It was after we had made slow gentle love that I told Nan I would be working late on Tuesday. I expected to get home around 9:00. I smiled to myself when Nan told me she might take in a movie or something as long as I wasn't going to be around.

Tuesday rolled around and I was more nervous than I ever remember. My emails had been subdued, telling Nan to not let me down and to be sure she had the time and place correct. She assured me that she knew where and when she was supposed to go.

I bought an old hat and coat at the Salvation Army. They were both much too big. I checked the mirror several times and was satisfied even my closest friends could not recognize me, if I kept the hat low on my face and the lighting was weak.

I went to the theater around 6:30 and sat in the darkest section. There were only about a dozen people, all men, scattered throughout the theater. I decided that since I was early, I should take a piss. I got up and went into the men's room. I could be back well before 7:00 and I would be ready for Nan. I was sweating as I wondered if she would show up, and if she would recognize me.

After my piss, I went back into the theater and let my eyes adjust. On the screen a woman was sucking a guy with a huge cock. Where do these guys come from? I decided to go back to my seat when I saw her. Nan was sitting almost exactly where I had been!

Now I had to approach her. I had planned to be seated and have her sit near me. When a woman sits down near a man in a place like an adult theater, she is signaling a desire for some interaction. Just as I screwed up the nerve to approach my wife, a fellow got up from my left and walked over and sat next to Nan!

I felt weak. The sweat was pouring from under the stupid hat. All my life I have had the same response when I was afraid and unsure of the best course of action. I froze.

The man by Nan was pretty big and probably in his mid fifties. I was trying to decide the best way to get the best of him if Nan screamed or something. The man put his arm around Nan's shoulders. She sat very still. I began to move closer. I worked my way over to where I was directly behind them, but fairly well concealed by some sort of old curtains that hung from the wall. The light from the screen was more than enough to see what the man was doing.

His hand was inside Nan's blouse and it was moving steadily! He must have been pulling and pinching her nipples. Nan actually leaned closer to him. He kept this up for a few minutes. He then appeared to whisper something to Nan. I saw her hand move over to his lap. She pulled his zipper down and started stroking his cock inside his pants. He shifted slightly and Nan pulled his cock out. I was relieved to see it looked to be about the same size as mine. Why was that important to me?

While Nan had been freeing the man's cock, he had undone all the buttons on her blouse and had it off her shoulders. Then he pulled her bra up and freed her beautiful tits! This guy was wasting no time. He leaned over and started sucking Nan's tits like he hadn't eaten in a week. My cock was throbbing as I watched.

Nan was working his cock as he feasted on her tits. Then he pulled his mouth off her and spoke into her ear. Nan leaned over and swallowed his sword! He had his hand in her hair and was moving her up and down his shaft. I could see him moving his hips up as he controlled Nan's head.

I looked around the theater and saw a few guys were watching the show in the back of the theater. Then, as Nan was swallowing his meat, he motioned the men watching to join him! She couldn't have seen any of this. Her face was buried in the guy's groin. Suddenly he raised his hips higher and pushed Nan's face down hard. It was obvious he was blowing his load in my wife's mouth!

He released Nan's head, but she kept servicing him. She has gotten really good at getting the last drop from my cock. Now this guy was experiencing the pleasure.

Nan lifted her head and saw two other men hovering over her. They had their cocks out and were slowly pulling on them. Nan seemed surprised and tried to pull her bra back down over her tits. This time the first guy spoke loud enough for me to hear him.

"Don't play shy, you slut. You came here for cock and that's what you'll get. Now suck these cocks, you whore!" he demanded.

The two guys worked past Nan and her new lover in the narrow aisle. The second fellow stopped right in front of Nan with his cock by her face. The second one dropped into the empty seat on her right. He began to pull and twist Nan's tits. Nan leaned ahead and took the new guy into her mouth. He grabbed her head and started moving her back and forth. The man she had just sucked off taunted her as she deep throated the second fellow. Both men seated next to her were stretching and pulling Nan's sweet tits to new lengths.

"Suck that cock you whore. You even have a wedding ring on. What a slut you are, sucking strange cock in a dark theater. Does the husband know what a slut he married?" asked the miserable shit. "Get ready for more dinner, slut. I think he's ready to feed you some more cum, bitch. Suck it dry like you did mine!"

I could actually hear Nan moan as the second guy fed her his cream. I came in my pants at the same time! Again, Nan made certain to drain every drop from the cock in her mouth before she released it.

The guy that just came moved over to the side and the third guy stood in front of Nan.

"Just a minute, Buddy," spoke the first guy Nan had sucked. "This whore can do two things at once." With that he simply picked Nan up and placed her on his lap. As he lowered her, he held her skirt high enough to expose her pussy.

"I knew you wouldn't be wearing any panties, you slut. You're always ready for cock, aren't you, bitch?" he demanded as he picked her up again slightly and held her by her hips over his restored cock.

"If you want my cock, whore, you have to put it in," he rasped.

Nan reached down and placed the guy's cock against her very wet slit. He let go of her hips and she was impaled to the hilt. I could see her shake from my vantage point. She was cumming! He laughed again.

"This slut really gets off on this! Feed her your tool now, Buddy," he told the man standing in front of Nan.

Even as she came down from her orgasm, Nan eagerly reached her mouth out for the man's decent sized cock. It took her about two strokes to bury her nose in his pubic hair. The third guy moved to the seat Nan had just vacated and once again pulled and twisted Nan's tits.

The man in her cunt kept raising and lowering her by the hips and calling Nan every name he could think of. The man Nan was blowing kept his hands to his sides as she kept a steady rhythm on his cock. She needed no encouragement!

"Look at her!" chuckled the man in her cunt. "She's cumming again! This is the nastiest slut I've ever fucked."

He was right about Nan cumming. I had seen her do it often enough in the past few weeks to know the signs. She seemed to be going through a steady string of orgasms. She was moaning and shaking, but she was a trooper. She never lost her rhythm on the cock in her mouth.

The man under her groaned and stiffened. He was pumping into his sperm into Nan's pussy. Before he finished, the other man started filling Nan's stomach. He was in too deep for her to taste any of it.

As the man under Nan stopped moving, the fellow in the seat next to her picked her up and held her over his cock. Without a word spoken, Nan reached down and placed it along her sloppy pussy lips. The fellow let her down on his cock and within a few strokes, Nan was going off again.

"Jesus," laughed the man now fucking Nan. "She's the hottest slut I ever saw. These married women are the biggest whores. Look at her go."

He had taken his hands from Nan and she was moving up and down on her own. The man that just finished with her pussy stood in front of her.

"Bitch, you got my cock dirty. Clean it off," he ordered.

Nan quickly took it into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue and lips. She continued fucking herself as she sucked his cock clean.

Finally he pulled his cock from Nan's mouth and put it in his pants. He shook his head as he walked away.

Apparently the other fellow was content with the blowjob he had received and walked away, too. I moved from the cover of the old curtains and worked my over to stand in front of Nan. My cock was hard again. I pulled it out and offered it to her as she bounced on up and down. She never even looked any higher than my cock. She sucked it in and quickly swallowed it to the hilt. I was trying to hold off my load but my balls were boiling. Just as my nuts tightened and my seed began to fill Nan's throat, the man under her gave a low bellow and started shooting more cum into my sweet wife's abused pussy.

Give her credit. Nan kept sucking my cock through all this and drained me completely. God she looked sexy! The man under her was holding her by her tits and squeezing them hard as he finished cumming.

"This is some slut, man! I have never seen a whore like this," he declared. "I'm tempted to take her home and fuck her all night, but the wife would bitch," he laughed. "She has no sense of humor. I should get the wife to come here some night and suck some cock. It might loosen her up."

I just nodded to him and walked away. I went back to my hiding spot and watched as he dropped Nan into the next seat. He reached down and tugged both her nipples before he started backing away.

"You'd better get home, slut, before your husband comes looking," he warned. "Thanks for the fuck and suck. You were great and your tits are fantastic."

That seemed to snap Nan out of her euphoria. She pulled her bra down and quickly buttoned her blouse. In another minute she was getting in her car. I followed to be sure she would be ok.

I gave her about a minute and started for home in my car. It occurred to me that if I took a side street or two, I would likely get home before Nan. I pressed the accelerator and hurried home.

I was home in time to grab a quick shower before Nan came through the door. I greeted her there.

"Nan, I have been waiting for you! How was the movie, Sweetheart?' I asked.

She seemed distracted. I wasn't surprised at that. I was just glad she made it home ok. She had been driving under the influence. I wondered if a breath test will reveal sperm?

"It wasn't anything special," she replied. "How long have you been home?"

"Long enough to miss you, Darling. Come with me," I insisted as I took her hand and headed for the bedroom.

Nan began to stutter and protest. She had the deer-in-headlights look. She was worried I would notice all the obvious signs of a well-fucked woman.

"I have to pee, and shower, Steve. I will be in right away. Why don't you fix a drink or something?" Nan pleaded.

"The only thing I want is you. Is that a new outfit?" I asked as I pulled her to the bedroom.

She was flustered and scared. She tried to pull free from me, but I had anticipated that and held tight. I unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. She had resigned herself to her fate. I thought she might burst into tears as I undressed her.

Nan's beautiful tits were red and swollen. Her nipples were still hard. I unzipped her skirt and let it drop from her hips to the floor.

"No underwear? Aren't we naughty today?" I joked. Cum was leaking down her legs and her pussy was swollen. Nan never looked more beautiful.

Nan looked down at herself and gasped. Then the tears started. I felt so bad for her I almost cried, too.

Instead, I picked her up and placed her on the bed.

"Oh, Steve! I am so sorry! I am so..."

I shut her up with my lips as I kissed her long and deep. I didn't let up for minutes. Nan realized I was not going to let her talk.

"If you put a dent in the car or something, I don't care," I reassured her. "Just tell me you love me. That is all I want to hear, Sweetheart."

"Steve, I do love you. More than anything! More than I ever thought I could. You have to believe me," she pleaded.

I shut her up with another deep kiss as I slid my cock into that sweet, juicy pussy. I felt Nan stiffen as we heard my cock squish inside her. I just kept slowly pumping in and out of her. She was watching me closely.

"Nan, you will have to go the movies more often. You are so wet and ready for my cock. You love my cock don't you, Nan?" I demanded. "Tell me you love my cock. Tell me you love me."

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she answered, "I do love you. I love your big cock. It is the only cock for me, Steve."

"I know that, Baby!" I groaned as I came in her sloppy, cum filled pussy. I slid alongside Nan and pulled her tight to me and kissed her again.

She sobbed quietly as I kissed her yet again and squeezed her tits in my hand. "I love you, Nan. You're my girl," I whispered. "Now go to sleep."

The next couple weeks were great for me. Nan was always trying to please me any way possible. Not only was the sex great, but also she cooked some great meals, gave me back massages, and was all around very attentive. I guess guilt can do that. She was doing her best to make up for her little indiscretion at the movie theater, although we never spoke of it. For my part, I did my best to reciprocate her affection and devotion.

She had never emailed Hyde again and it seemed she was going to bury the past. I almost stopped checking that hotmail account. One morning, several weeks after Nan's trip to the movie theater, I found an email to Hyde.

"Did you even go to that horrible theater? I was practically assaulted while I waited for you!"

She had forgotten Hyde's rule about how she should sign her emails. That could not go unchecked. Let her get away with it and who knows where it would lead. I knew Hyde had to put his foot down.

"Who is this?" was all I wrote back.

The answer came in a matter of minutes. She must have been sitting at the computer, waiting for a response.

"Who the hell do you think it is, you miserable bastard? The woman you took advantage of in her own kitchen and then had assaulted at some lousy porn theater!"

Hyde saw immediately that she did not sign the email properly and decided to forgo a response. I had to admire Hyde's coolness and patience. He knew how to handle women.

A couple days passed and there were no more messages from Nan. Perhaps Hyde had guessed wrong! Maybe he overestimated the power of his big cock. Then on Monday morning it came.

"I just want an explanation of why you treated me like that and if you were even there to see I was, your slut."

Hyde had done it again! He had her hooked. I felt giddy with the power as I thought about my sweet wife still hooked on Hyde's big cock.

"I saw your performance, slut. You were very good. Those men used you like the slut you are. I expect complete obedience from my whore and you did not disappoint me. You appear to be a very good cocksucker now. I was pleased with the way you cleaned the cocks of those strangers and swallowed their entire loads."

When I got home that evening Nan was all over me. She must have sucked me off twice and had me fuck her in every position possible. Hyde was my friend!

It was two days later that Hyde received his next email from Nan.

"Thanks for the compliment. I have gotten to be pretty good at sucking cocks. Of course I have never had the opportunity to try a real big one. I wonder if any woman has ever been able to take all of you in her throat? With practice it might be possible for, your slut."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.