Kryptonite
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2007 by Harddaysknight

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A husband learns how to control his shrew wife. All he needs is a good imagination... and his buddy's big cock.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Humor   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Size  

It was supposed to be a great weekend. But then I was supposed to have the perfect wife! All I wanted was a chance to fish a little, drink some beer, and just relax. I had a good job, but it was very stressful. I had planned this little escape for a month and Nan had known about it from the beginning.

It all started on Friday night, just as I was getting all my gear together for my trip to the mountains. Nan came out to the garage and dropped her little bomb.

"My mother just called. She said Aunt Maureen isn't doing very well and that we should see her soon, if we ever wanted to see her again."

I should have been more sensitive. I know that now.

I just blurted, "I really don't feel any need to ever see her again, so this is no problem. Besides, she's had a foot in the grave since I met you, and before that, from what your dad says."

I received no response. Bad sign, I thought to myself. I looked at Nan. She had that look that is hard to describe, but all married men know. It was a combination of anger and the need to punish, to demonstrate control. It is the look that is supposed to make a guy drop to his knees and beg to be forgiven, so the wife can refuse and torture him for an undetermined number of days, or weeks. This was going to be a problem. That was obvious.

Why should a man fear a woman that barely tips the scales at 100 pounds and is just 2 inches over five feet? I have my own theory, the same one most men subscribe to. Women's power stems from that little triangle between their legs. That is the club they hold over you. It is the Kryptonite that turns the strongest fellow to a cowardly, spineless weakling. That is their power. But women forget, as their hormones alter their body chemistry, that the Kryptonite will lose its power if it is not used. I don't mean every day, but a man has to get a piece of ass a few times a month if a woman expects to maintain the power.

If you aren't getting any, the threat of being shut off has no effect, does it? Women learn about the power when they are young and enjoy getting laid. They use it to keep men in line and under control. Somewhere after 20 years or so, they begin to forget the source of the power and think it is simply fear that makes a man weak.

Most men would rather walk into a bear den than brace their wife and lose her favors for an extended period. As we stay in a relationship longer, we begin to realize that we aren't getting those favors, regardless of how many hoops we jump through. That makes the threat of withholding those favors moot. Men begin to actually think for themselves. They are freed from their shackles!

They can fish, drink beer with buddies, tell dirty jokes, and just plain have fun. This is very disturbing to the female. Many times they don't know why their influence has waned. Female control had become a habit for both spouses. Then the husband emerges from the fog and looks around. His head becomes clear and life calls to him. This lack of sex has advantages, he realizes. The truth has set him free! He ain't getting any, and he ain't going to get any, so why the Hell would he kowtow to some creature half his body weight? That was the revelation I had recently enjoyed.

It wasn't that I didn't want sex, or enjoy it when I did get it. I simply came to accept I was not going to get it more than a few times a year. There were always reasons (excuses) but the results were the same. No sex. The lengths I was expected to travel to get it kept increasing. Long ago, she developed the theory that if I was hard, I was ready for sex. (I can't really see any fault with that logic.) There was no need to caress, fondle, and play with a hard cock. It was ready, so why waste time and effort? Certainly sucking that little guy was not an option!

The flip side was, she had to be wined, dined, licked, played with, and given some costly bauble, just for the opportunity to be considered for a shot at that little triangle. Then you climb that mountain and are almost home, after some of the hardest effort you can imagine, and you slip and say one little thing that 'spoils the mood'. You do not pass go and do not receive any pussy.

Eventually it becomes so much easier and less frustrating to just watch the ball game, or go fishing. The fact that you stop asking isn't noticed for the first few months. She is glad you aren't bothering her. Eventually it dawns on her you haven't been putting out the effort she so enjoys crushing. One of her single greatest pleasures has been taken from her! She wonders if you are having an affair and watches your every move. Of course, you aren't dumb enough to get involved with another chunk of Kryptonite.

You are free and content. She is concerned and dismayed. Funny how it all balances out. She experiments with you, seeing how much effort you are willing to expend for that little slit. By now you have a clear head and really don't want to play the game. If she wants to get laid, she should get some lubricant and let you climb on. Forget all the wining and dining and one-sided foreplay!

"We'll drive down tomorrow and visit Maureen. You can fish any time. This is more important," stated Nan with a finality that really pissed me off.

"I've made my plans and I'm keeping them. Maureen doesn't even know who you are, much less who I am. Cherish the memories of better days. I've been looking forward to this fishing trip for a long time and it'll take something more important than a 90-year old aunt that can't recognize herself in a mirror, to ruin it," I declared.

"You are such a selfish, self-centered bastard!" yelled Nan. "Go fishing! I don't really care if you ever come back."

That was fine with me and it would have not been too bad. We have had words like that before and gotten over it. This time I made a mistake. I allowed Nan to see why I had such freedom and clarity!

"Don't expect any sex, either. I don't want you to ever touch me again," screamed Nan. That put me over the edge.

I started laughing. It wasn't a pleasant laugh, but it was heartfelt.

"I'm stunned! After getting laid every night for 20 years, how will I ever survive? Old lefty has always served me well. I guess it's just you and me, old Buddy!" I snickered.

I held up my left hand and gave it a kiss. Nan just stared at me and I saw understanding enter her eyes. Her threat had no effect, because I was already living the life of a monk. She turned and stomped back into the house and I finished my preparations.

Later that evening, as I was watching TV, alone, the phone rang. I listened as Nan answered it in the kitchen. She was speaking very low, so I sneaked over by the door to listen. The gist was that Aunt Maureen was doing much better and there was no need to panic. The entire argument was unnecessary. Aren't they all?

When bedtime came, our bedroom door was locked. Nan had decided to punish me by not allowing me access to my bed. That didn't concern me so much, but I needed clothes and things for my early morning departure. I knocked and tried to explain the situation through the door. Nan yelled for me to go to Hell and I stalked down the hall to the guest room. I was fuming.

Sleep did not come easy that night. I was up at five and tried our bedroom door again. It was still locked. I had stewed all night and I was in an ugly mood. Why couldn't I just get my stuff and go fishing? She would have the house to herself and be rid of me till Sunday.

I backed up a couple feet and lunged against the door. The jamb splintered and the door flew open. Nan sat up, instantly awake. She started to say something, but the look on my face gave her pause. I threw my fishing clothes in a duffel bag and walked out to the car. We never spoke.

I had promised Dan that I would pick him up at six and I was only a few minutes late. He came striding out of his apartment complex with a smile and a case of beer under his arm.

"What a great day for fishing, Steve! I have all the staples right here," he laughed as he patted the beer. "Let me get my tackle and we can get started."

In a few minutes we were headed for the best fishing in three counties. I must have been acting grim because Dan asked why I was so glum.

"You're single, Dan, so you wouldn't understand. Nan was a pain in the ass. I just wanted to have a nice relaxed weekend. The funny part is she told me I was shut off, and I haven't been getting any anyway!" I lamented.

"That's why I'm single, Steve," replied Dan. "I found there are a lot of women out there. If they feel they have to work to keep you, or please you, they will. If they become complacent, or too certain you are under their control, they shit all over you."

"You're exactly right," I agreed. "She's lost interest in pleasing me. I sometimes wish she would have an affair just to increase her interest in sex. I would be more likely to get some, even if it was guilt-driven. Any sex is good, isn't it?"

Dan laughed, "That has always been my experience. You need to shake your wife up a little. That's all."

"Shit!" I yelled. "I was so pissed off I forgot my tackle box and my license! I'm sorry Dan, but I have to go back and get them or I won't dare fish. I've heard of a few guys getting fined pretty good."

"No problem, Steve. It won't take that long since we don't have to swing by my place. We can get your stuff and be headed out in an hour or so. I can show you how to handle women if the wife gives you any shit," laughed Dan.

"You've never met my wife! I just hope she doesn't have me arrested or something," I responded.

I enjoyed Dan's company. We worked for the same company and had hit it off from the day he started there. He was a big guy. He used to play on the defensive line at Notre Dame and he was still in good shape. He was not a guy to have angry with you.

When we pulled into my drive, I noticed the door was not closed entirely. The garbage was sitting by the door. It looked like Nan had started to take it out to the corner and was side tracked. That would not be unusual. She was prone to neglecting, or forgetting details. I pushed the door open and looked inside. Nan was not in sight and I began to think I should just grab my stuff from the garage and leave, but the door being opened worried me.

I heard some muttering or something in the kitchen so I quietly went over and looked in. It took a minute for me to figure out what Nan was doing. It appeared that she had gotten her long hair caught in the garbage disposal. She must have hit the switch just in time to keep from being pulled into the thing. As it was, she was bent over the sink with her face against the back of the sink. She was completely helpless and essentially blind. There was no way she could see me, or anything else. The backside of the sink was the most she could see. I had cautioned her several times about her hair and the inevitable had happened.

Nan was wearing a short robe. It hardly covered her ass and it had opened in front. Her breasts were swaying as she squirmed and mumbled into the sink. I heard a low gasp and turned to see Dan behind me. He was looking over my shoulder at Nan. He raised his finger to his lips, telling me not to speak.

He quietly walked around me toward Nan. "Well, lady you seem to be trapped," he boomed.

Nan was so surprised she almost feinted. "W-w-who is that? Can you please help me? I can't get my hair out of this damn thing! Will you help me?" pleaded Nan.

"Sure, I'll be glad to help you lady," chuckled Dan.

He placed his big hand on her back and Nan flinched. He slowly ran it down to her ass and squeezed it. Nan started moving around with her ass and feet, but there was really no place she could go. Dan reached under Nan and grabbed a breast. Now he was kneading her ass and squeezing a breast! My cock started to throb as I watched Dan feeling up my wife of 22 years.

"Please don't! I'm a married woman. This is my house," Nan squealed as Dan pinched her nipples.

"I don't see that you're in a position to tell me what to do," chuckled Dan. "Now stand still and enjoy this!"

Nan kept moving her ass, trying to escape Dan's big hands. He brought his hand back and cracked Nan across her ass, I could see his hand print on her skin. She whimpered into the sink, but stopped moving.

"That's more like it. Behave and I won't have to do that again," scolded Dan, as he pulled Nan's robe off her shoulders. He took one arm and then the other out of the robe and tossed it aside.

"Lady, you have some nice tits!" admired Dan as his hands returned to fondling her. "Your nipples are really hard, too. Are you starting to get turned on?" he asked.

"No!" replied my darling wife. "Please stop that and help me get free," she pleaded.

Dan's left hand was full of tits and his right hand was caressing Nan's ass. He moved it down between her legs and gently played with her pussy lips. Nan was making strange noises into the sink.

"You little slut! You're all wet back here," said Dan. With that he slid a finger into Nan.

All I could hear from her were whimpering noises as Dan plied her tits and fingered her pussy. Her hands were on the sink, helping maintain her balance. Dan took his hand off her tits for a moment and pulled down his zipper. He proceeded to extricate what I would have to regard as a very large cock, and it was only half hard. He grabbed Nan's hand and placed it on his shaft. She quickly removed her hand.

Dan was unfazed as he brought his other hand back and slapped Nan's ass. Again I saw his handprint. Then he took my wife's small hand and placed it back on his semi hard cock. This time she left it there.

"Work that cock, slut!" barked Dan. "You want it hard for that juicy little pussy, don't you?"

I had to give Dan credit. He really took charge. He left no doubt Nan was to follow his instructions. I was rubbing my cock through my jeans as I watched.

Nan slowly ran her hand up and down his shaft as Dan inserted his finger back into her tight snatch. I was transfixed as I watched Dan finger my wife with one hand and pull her tits and nipples with the other while she slowly jerked him off. I noticed her hand was traveling farther up his shaft as she stroked. I could imagine Nan was trying to gauge the actual length of Dan's impressive rod. It was getting quite hard and Nan's hand would not reach around it. I bet it was eight inches long and almost as big around as her arm!

Dan worked two fingers into her and then three. The faster he plunged into Nan, the faster she worked his cock. He controlled her speed with his own. Her pussy was really wet. I could hear his big fingers squishing in and out. Suddenly, Nan moaned and it looked like she was going to collapse. Dan held her up as she shuddered through an orgasm.

"Very good, my little slut," encouraged Dan. "You're really enjoying this aren't you?"

There was no response so Dan ran his hand over her ass and then pulled back to deliver another slap.

Somehow Nan sensed what he was going to do and quickly told him, "I'm enjoying it! Don't spank me again, please!"

Dan returned his hand to her wet box and this time he started concentrating on Nan's clit. By now it was very sensitive and very apparent. Nan resumed jacking his monster off.

"Would you like to feel my cock in your little pussy?" he asked. "You have to ask for it, if you want it. Tell me if you want my big cock shoved into your tight little hole, slut!"

I don't know if it was fear of being spanked again, or if it was lust, but I could hardly believe my ears.

"Please put it in me. I want to feel it inside my pussy," pleaded Nan.

"Put what inside you, slut?" demanded Dan.

"Your penis. Put it in me, please," begged Nan again.

"It is a cock, not a penis. Your husband probably has a penis. You have your hand on a cock," Dan said. "Now you tell me if you want my fat cock in your tight pussy!"

"I do. Please put that big cock in my little pussy. Please fuck me now!" Nan cried.

It was like watching a master do a painting, or a great musician composing an opera. Dan was playing her like a violin. I was jerking my own cock as I watched the scene unfold.

Dan stepped behind my wife and placed his cock between her legs, along her stomach. It almost reached up to her tits! The difference in their stature was incredible. He continued to rub Nan's clit as he spoke to her.

"You'll have to put it in if you want it," he informed her. "I'm not some monster that forces himself on helpless women. If you don't want my cock, just say the word and I'll leave. It's your choice."

Nan reached down and grasped his pole in her small hand. Dan backed off, about 8 inches I would guess, and allowed her to place his cock head at her little opening. She rubbed it up and down her slit, getting it as wet as she could.

"Now, brace yourself, slut. This cock will hit places that have never been touched before. Just relax and enjoy the ride," he told her.

He pushed and Nan gasped. The head of his cock was still in sight. Dan kept the pressure constant and Nan began to move her ass just enough to find the most comfortable position. Slowly the huge head began to slide in. Nan's breathing was rapid. Sweat was covering her body. Still Dan pressed on. I watched as three inches went in. He stopped and waited. Then he pulled back a little and slid back in. He kept this up for a long time, gradually sinking deeper and deeper into my wife's love tunnel.

When Dan reached the halfway point with his rather large pole, Nan began to orgasm! He held her up as he continued to work his cock in and out. It looked like Nan was in a constant state of orgasm now. She was moaning and groaning and muttering into the sink. Her legs were trembling and I am sure she would have collapsed and possibly broken her neck if Dan didn't maintain a grip on her hips.

He had about two inches left when he appeared to bottom out. He must have been against Nan's cervix. She was making no sense now as Dan kept working his giant cock inside that tiny space. Suddenly Nan gasped loudly and I saw that Dan had driven his cock all the way to the hilt.

Dan stood still for a few minutes and allowed Nan to adjust to this incredible invasion. Gradually she regained her breath and even started squirming around on Dan's huge love muscle.

"Are you my slut?" he asked. "Is this the best cock you ever had? Do you want me to really fuck me now, whore? I'm done playing and I'm ready to give you the fucking of your life."

"Yes! You're the biggest and the best! I'm your slut, your whore. I must be to want this so bad. Fuck me hard! Make me come again, you big bastard!" cried Nan.

This was my sweet little frigid wife talking! I lost it there and shot a load on the kitchen floor. Dan was not done tormenting my bride.

"You like my cock better than your husband's, don't you, whore?" he asked. "You hope you never see the little peckered bastard again don't you?"

"Please, I beg you, just fuck me. I love my husband, but your cock is bigger, better than his. Now use it, for God's sake!" Nan implored.

Dan winked at me and started moving in and out of Nan's pussy. He would pull back till the head was out and then ram it all back in. Soon Nan was back to moaning into the sink. She must have cum five or six more times before Dan groaned and held her ass as tight to him as he could.

I saw his balls contract and his cock pulse. He was filling my wife with his seed. It was the most erotic thing I ever saw. Nan was not using any kind of birth control, I suddenly realized. Why would she if she wasn't having sex?

"You nasty slut!" Dan moaned. "You put my cock into your little pussy and begged me to fuck you. What sort of wife are you? I would say you're a little whore, wouldn't you? You made me pour my seed into your womb, didn't you? I hope you aren't going to try to hook me into child support, you slut!"

I looked at Dan with panic. He smiled at me and shook his head. He was telling me not to worry and I immediately felt better.

"You better fuck the shit out of your husband, slut. If you get knocked up he'll think it's his. You'll do that, won't you?" demanded Dan.

"Yes! I want him to think any baby is his. I can't lose him," confessed Nan. "I will make him believe it is his!"

"Good girl," continued Dan. "If it's a boy, name it Daniel, you hear?" grinned Dan.

"I promise I will," replied Nan. "Now would you please help me out of this situation? I can't stand this way much longer."

Dan pulled out of her and cum trickled down her thighs. He wiped his cock on her ass and replaced it in his pants.

"I'll put a pair of scissors on the counter and you can cut your way free after I leave," Dan offered.

He walked over to me and pushed me out the kitchen door. Then he whispered to me to get my tackle and get the car running, which I quickly did. I waited only a minute and Dan came hurrying out the door and jumped into the car. I backed out and sped up the road.

"We won't mention this to anyone, agreed?" asked Dan. I nodded my assent.

"I hope that brings her around, man. She is some nice piece of ass. You're a lucky man," stated Dan.

I realized he was right. We went on to have a great weekend fishing and drinking beer. I did wonder what sort of reception I would get when I got home on Sunday evening.

Before I knew it, Sunday afternoon rolled around and Dan and I headed back to civilization. We had fished and consumed beer for about 24 hours and slept another six. It had been a great trip. Dan had revealed to me he had had a vasectomy 10 years ago and I need not worry about Nan having his baby. He had made certain he would never father a child by accident. That information allowed me to relax and enjoy the trip.

I dropped Dan off and headed for home. I had no idea how Nan would react to my return. I had made a pretty bad scene when I smashed our bedroom door in, breaking the jamb.

I parked in the garage and unloaded all my equipment. I took my time, wondering what my reception would be. Thinking it over, I decided the emotion I felt most strongly was dread, and not fear. After half an hour, I could not invent any reason to delay any longer. I walked into the house. The bedroom doorway was wide open and the splintered jamb was removed. That would take some time and effort to repair. Home Depot, here I come again.

Tired and slightly hung-over, I sat down in my chair and closed my eyes. I must have fallen asleep. I awoke to a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes to see Nan close to my face.

"I didn't hear you come home, Steve. Did you have a nice time?" she asked. "I hope you're hungry because we are having steak tonight," she added.

"I had a great time and feel much more relaxed," I admitted. "I'm so hungry, I could eat the ass out of a skunk!"

A comment like that would always draw some sort of rebuke from Nan. It takes some time to go from 'camp talk' to the sort of talk you use around a wife. I had not made the transition yet.

"I will take that as a 'yes' and get your dinner started. Would you like a beer?" asked Nan.

She was using the 'pretend there was no argument' gambit. How do women do that? It usually means they know they were wrong, but will never admit it and apologize. Instead they act like nothing ever happened.

"Nan, your hair looks great! Did you get it cut?" I asked. "You look years younger."

She did look younger. I should have known she would have to get it cut and styled. She must have cut a lot of hair off to get free of the compactor. I began to wonder if Dan's big cock and a dozen or so orgasms could take years off a woman.

"Thanks, Steve! I decided to change my look yesterday so I went to 'Chez Bruce' and had my hair styled," bubbled Nan. "I'm so glad you like it. I think I'm ever more pleased that you noticed."

With that, she disappeared into the kitchen. I dragged my ass off to the bathroom and showered and shaved. Dinner was ready by the time I finished and I joined Nan at the table.

She made small talk and seemed glad to have me home. I had my own hunches about that, but I tried to be pleasant and responded to her efforts the best I could. I helped clear the table and put some dishes in the dishwasher. By this time my trip began to take its toll.

The phone rang. It was Nan's mother so I handed her the phone and headed for the bedroom. I barely noticed the door was sitting askew as I went in and crawled between the sheets.

I awoke with a strange sensation. Nan was in bed and was holding my cock in her hand. I opened my eyes and saw she was naked. It looked like she was going to keep her promise to Dan. I just laid still and hoped my cock would not rise too quickly. I wanted her to work for it!

There were two problems with that plan. My cock always responds to any attention, no matter how rare it is, and Nan looked great. Her tits are big and still quite firm. Her waist is still pretty slim, and her ass is perfect.

I have noticed that when a man is upset with a woman, she will grab his cock and get forgiveness in 20 seconds to a minute. He is powerless to fight it. The Kryptonite weakens him. He has to get it when he can, so he forgets his mad and screws the hell out of the woman, pretending that it is his revenge.

When a man tries to make up to a woman, he has no agent to weaken her. He can only pay the price and endure the punishment. The woman determines when the disagreement is over.

My cock stood up and saluted Nan. She smiled at me and asked, "are you horny?"

I had made my plans the previous night. I was not going to give in too easily. I knew that she was worried that Dan had made her pregnant and would be sure to seduce me. That would insure that I would believe I was the father. Then she would bitch about it for the next 20 years! My plan was to play hard to get... hard.

I rolled over on top of Nan and sucked on her nipples. I was a man possessed. I seemed to be trying to draw nourishment from Nan's tits. Then I slid down and dove headfirst into her pussy. What the Hell was wrong with me? I hadn't done that in years! I licked and sucked her to an orgasm. I wanted it to last forever.

Nan had to pull me back up by my hair. She wasn't able to stand it any longer. I pressed my lips to hers and let her taste her own juices as my cock found her slit. I drove it in to the hilt. I was wondering if it would be all loose and sloppy, but it seemed the same as always. It seemed that Dan didn't do any permanent damage.

The one thing that was different was that Nan came hard again on my first thrust. She was on fire! As I pounded into her she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me tighter to her. She came at least three more times in the next ten minutes! Her moans were constant as I tried to reclaim the pussy that once was mine alone.

"Oh, Baby! Cum in me! I want to feel you throbbing inside me," she pleaded. "Fill me up, sweetheart!"

That was all it took. I tensed up and pushed as far into her as I could and emptied my tank. I must have pumped into her for a full minute. All the time I was remembering Dan's cock well beyond the place I was seeding, probably pumping into Nan's very womb. Did she even feel my cock? It sure seemed like she did. She was having another orgasm as I pulsed inside her. I lowered myself down on her beautiful chest and rested. Nan ran her hands up and down my spine, giving me shivers. I am always sensitive all over right after I cum.

I looked into her eyes. She was smiling back at me. She had accomplished what she needed. Now I wondered if that was the end of my sex life for another year or two.

"Steve, that was fantastic!" she whispered as she pulled me tight to her. "You were great."

"Do you really think so, Nan?" I asked with my face by her ear. "Does my cock feel good? Is it big enough to do the job?"

She stiffened for a brief moment. "Of course, Steve. Why would you ask that after all these years? You cock is wonderful. I love it."

"I don't know. I just wonder sometimes if you wished it were longer and/or thicker than it is. I guess it's a male insecurity thing. Do you think size matters?" I asked.

"I'm hardly an expert on this subject, as you know, Steve. You were my first lover. I have read that it is more important to properly use what you have, and you have just performed wonderfully!" reassured Nan. "I don't even know if they get much bigger than yours. Do you know of any men with bigger ones, Sweetheart?"

There it was. I know when Nan is digging for clues, and this was a perfect example. What would she do if I gave her the names of a few guys with big cocks?

"Are you looking for leads?" I questioned. "How dumb would I have to be to name fellows with big cocks? No man reveals that sort of thing to his wife! We're way too insecure for that. How about a few names of guys with smaller cocks? I could do that."

"What wife needs names of men with cocks smaller than her husband's?" laughed Nan. "I think we have a draw on this one."

"Nan, I want to apologize for being such an ass the other night. I was selfish and self-centered, just like you said," I admitted. "You are the best wife a man could ever ask for and you deserve better. I'll try to improve my attitude. I love you so much."

The amazing thing was I meant it. I was feeling emotions for Nan I had not experienced in a long time. Good sex really helps a marriage.

To my surprise, Nan broke into tears! She buried her face in my neck and cried. I just held her close and waited for her to recover.

"Steve, I've been a bitch to you. I knew it even as I did it. I don't know why I still did it. It was like I wanted you to suffer and be frustrated. You had every right to be upset with me," she stated. "Lefty should not be needed as long as pussy is available, and she will be from now on."

"You mean this wasn't just 'make-up' sex? I can go to the well more often?" I asked.

"I'm determined to keep you satisfied, husband of mine," smiled Nan. "Think of this pussy as yours to use as often as the mood strikes you. It isn't as if I am suffering when you are using her! You've been a wonderful husband and I want you to enjoy your wife and all the things that go with that? I hope 'Lefty' will understand!"

It occurred to me that Nan really wanted to please me and that she loved me. Did that incident with Dan help create this situation, or was it my reference to my left hand and my outburst with the door? Whatever the reason, or reasons, I liked the results. For the first time in years, I took a second piece, this time doggy-style. I tried talking more and telling Nan how much I loved her ass and how she was my girl. I didn't dare tell her she was my slut! There are some things husbands cannot voice. Nan may have been thinking of Dan's big cock as I pummeled her pussy from behind. She came again before I popped a nut. We hugged and cuddled all night. It was like a second honeymoon.

When I got to work, Dan arched his eyebrows as if to ask how it went. I smiled and gave him a thumbs-up sign. He laughed and went to his office. I sat in mine thinking about how much my life had changed because of the weekend happenings. I was determined to make it last awhile. I realized I really did love Nan and wanted her to be happy and love me.

An idea slowly formed in my mind. By the end of the day, it was a full-blown plan. This one would work. (That would be a first!)

The week went quite quickly. Nan was attentive and sexy. She wasn't sucking my cock, or giving me her ass, but she gave her pussy to me any time I wanted it. I didn't complain. I thought that my plan should take care of any reservations and inhibitions she had.

On Monday of the next week, I opened a hotmail account and emailed Nan a very brief message. I wrote:

"Slut, do you miss my big cock?"

I sat and stared at that single line for an hour before I worked up the nerve to send it to Nan's hotmail account. She had me help her set it up and I knew her password. From time to time I would check it to be certain she wasn't going to run off with a pig farmer from Kentucky, or a goddamned Republican.

Mostly, her messages were department stores describing their incredible sales. I can't begin to guess how much money Nan has saved me over the years. Her closet is full of items marked down at least 50%. Every time she spent 50 bucks she saved me at least another 50. We should be rich in another year or two!

I waited a day and checked to see if she had opened it. It had been opened, and deleted. I thought I noticed a slight increase in her ardor in the bedroom, but it could have been my imagination. I had decided not to follow up my message until she responded in some way.

It was Friday afternoon when I received a reply from Nan. She wrote:

"Who are you?"

I gave it some thought before I responded:

"The man with the big cock your pussy loves so much. You do think about me, don't you, slut?"

Monday afternoon saw her response:

"You could be arrested for rape, you bastard. I am NOT a slut!"

This was beginning to be fun. The fact that she responded indicated to me that Nan was at least very curious about the man with the big cock.

Also, Nan was becoming very amorous again. She initiated sex if I didn't. She always had at least one orgasm, and often more. I was certain it was not my imagination. Her mystery man was pushing some buttons, and I had only started!

The next day at work I wrote back to Nan:

"Rape? You are the slut that put my fat cock in your tight little pussy. You came on my cock half a dozen times, you slut."

Her responses now came within hours of my email to her. I knew she would be checking her mail pretty often. She wrote:

"You took advantage of me when I was helpless. I am not like that. Please don't call me a slut."

Nan did not demand I stop writing, like an offended lady would. She wanted me to 'understand' her situation. Why would she care what I thought? Dan's cock was not easy to forget, and she wasn't trying very hard!

I decided to see if I could use that big cock to gain some measure of control. I was beginning to think I had the huge slab of meat that had plundered my wife. That is the cool thing about the Internet. You can be whatever your imagination can dream up, and my imagination was as good as any. My next message was:

"Did you get your limp-dicked hubby to fuck you? Were you all loose and sloppy for him?"

Now I was berating myself! Was I becoming a Jekyll/Hyde character? I didn't really care too much. Whether it was guilt, or lust, Nan was fucking my brains out at night.

Nan's responses began to get longer. It was apparent that she did not feel any hatred toward the man with the big cock. In her next message she wrote:

"His dick is not limp. He uses it with me every night and does quite well. Not every man is a freak of nature. And yes he did make love to me afterwards. I had resumed my normal size. He filled me nicely."

Nan was sticking up for her husband, at least a little. That seemed to please Dr. Jekyll, but Hyde had his own agenda. Hyde responded:

"Do you suck hubby off? His little weenie can't pump half the cum I gave you. Next time you will suck my cock, slut."

We were sending messages a couple times a day now and Nan was in a constant state of arousal at night. I was wondering if I should apply for a patent on Dan's cock and my brain. Every married man in the world would buy into this! Her answer read:

"I don't suck his cock so why would I suck your aberration? He shots a normal load. I would think you would choke any woman that tried to put it in her mouth, and drown any woman that allowed you to cum in her mouth. It took me all day to stop leaking your stuff down my legs."

Nan seemed to have a lot of respect for Dan's size and volume. He made some impression on her! I decided to push a little more so I sent her this:

"You liked that load, didn't you, slut? Now you know how man does it. From now on, you will sign your messages, "your slut" or I will not write to you any more. You have already told me that you are my slut, remember? I simply expect you to affirm it."

Nan's response came quickly.

"You idiot! If you never write again, I will be delighted. Your cock uses so much blood your brain is starved! You will not have this pussy again. It is way too nice for you."

There it was. Nan had refused my ultimatum. I would try to simply out wait her. She was enjoying this too much to stop, or so I thought. I didn't reply to her message. I did receive another missive from Nan two days later.

"So Jackass, are you finally going to leave me alone? All I had to do was not admit to being your slut? I wish you had insisted on that a lot sooner. You should be thanking God you actually had that chance to get my pussy. It was a freak accident and you benefited from it. I cut my hair so it won't happen again, you loser!"

I refrained from answering and over the next few days I received these emails:

"You must have some ego. I bet you impress a few stupid women with your oversized cock, but your brain is the size of a pea. I am NOT your slut!"

"My curiosity is piqued. Why were you in my house that day? You took advantage of my vulnerable situation. I had to say those things so you didn't kill me or something. Not your slut!"

"I did not get pregnant and I am now on the pill, so I will not have to worry about it since my loving husband fucks me every night. You missed your only chance! I may have said those things to you, but you were pinching my nipples and ramming that huge thing in me. That was the only reason I said I was... your slut."

Hyde was getting his way! I decided not to answer Nan's last message because she was trying to be obtuse, or clever. I saw her resolve weakening. It was two days later I got the message I wanted, or I thought I wanted.

"You are the most arrogant, big cocked bastard that ever fucked me! I will play your game just so I can find out enough about you to get my revenge. I am waiting for your response. Respectfully, Your Slut."

Nan had been on edge the past few days, but tried not to show it. If I hadn't known Hyde was messing with her head, I may not have noticed. As it was, her agitation was obvious. I waited another day and then sent this note:

"That is better, slut. You did like the way my cock felt, didn't you? You have never been so full and you miss that feeling, don't you? I want you to tell me the truth. You loved the way I power fucked you. I like your hair short, by the way. You look lovely. You make my fat cock hard. I know you like that thought, don't you, slut?"

"It was an unique experience, and I did have several orgasms, so I have to admit it gave me some pleasure. Where have you seen me with my hair short? Are you stalking me? Your slut."

The messages started flying now. The dam had burst!

"You wish I would spend the energy to stalk you! You will come to me next time, and you will suck my cock or I won't let you have my cock in that tight, juicy little pussy of yours. I have seen you and that needle dick husband around. You probably have seen me, but you would never place my cock with my face."

"I know you are quite big, but where have I seen you? I don't suck cocks, so you are going to have to wait a very long time. When was the last time Hell froze over? You want my pussy again. That is your problem. You know you cannot have it again and it is killing you. My husband is not a needle dick. At least not compared to normal people. Your slut."

When I got home that evening, Nan was very romantic. She was eager to get me into bed. I told her I had to send some email to clients. When I was alone with our computer, I sent her a message. Then I told her I was going to go to the corner liquor store for some wine. That would give her a chance to read her note from Hyde. It read:

"Slut, you have to learn to suck cock and like it. Your husband's little wiener will be good practice for you. To make it easy, you don't have to swallow the first time. I want you to suck him off tonight and tell me how you did, and that you liked it. You can't be my slut if you don't suck cock when I tell you to."

I was back home in ten minutes with a gallon of wine. We sipped wine and cuddled for an hour or so, and then I led Nan to our bedroom. Did she read the message? How would she respond? I was excited as a virgin on prom night!

I undressed and slid into bed while Nan went into the bathroom. She was nude when she came back out and she looked great! I was extremely horny, or was it Hyde that was horny? As soon as Nan was beside me I slid down and administered a serious pussy eating. I took my time and concentrated on pleasing her, and it worked. She came at least twice and was shaking as I came up for air. I decided to work my way back up her body and aim my cock for her well-lubricated cunt. If she planned on sucking me off, it would happen before I entered her. Of that, I was certain.

"Sweetheart, let me please you for a while first. You were wonderful!" gasped Nan, as I was poised over her slick slit.

With that she rolled me off her and started kissing my chest. Then she worked down to my stomach, and finally to my dick! Hyde was delighted!

How should I feel? My wife was finally sucking my cock. She was told to do it by some guy with a big dick that fucked her silly a few weeks ago. She was obeying him by sucking me. I thought about it for a few seconds. That was when I realized I had the hardest erection I could ever remember! That was my answer. I felt great with this. I was not crazy. I was normal, or so I told myself.

I put my hand in Nan's hair and began to regulate her tempo as she slid my cock into her mouth. Hyde appeared again and started pushing more and more of my cock into Nan's throat. Hyde knew his shit! Nan just kept knob gobbling. I was getting close to exploding. I removed Hyde's hand and groaned to Nan I was almost there. To my amazement, she never missed a beat! With no help from me she was swallowing my entire cock on each down stroke.

I must have shot half a gallon of cum into Nan's throat. The first blast must have bounced around her stomach. I was that deep. Then Nan backed off and kept my head in her mouth as she pumped my shaft. She never lost a drop and did not release me from her mouth as she sucked me like a pro.

There was another first for me. My cock never went soft. It quit spurting but it stayed hard. I felt like I could cut glass with that puppy! I pulled it from Nan's mouth and threw her down on the bed. I once again aimed my cock at her little slit and drove it in to the hilt. On the first down stroke Nan came like a firecracker! I was primed and I pounded her pussy like I never have. She was having a constant orgasm as I slammed into her as deep as I could.

"You like my big cock in you? Is that what you want. You like to suck my cock and then have me fuck you, don't you?" I demanded.

"I love it! I love to suck your cock and then feel you hammer my tight pussy!" exclaimed Nan. Then she said it. "I am such a slut! Fuck me, Steve, fuck me!"

That was just what Hyde had been waiting for. He couldn't resist the opening.

"You are a slut, aren't you? You are a slut for big cocks aren't you? Tell me you are," insisted Hyde.

"Yes! I love big cocks! The bigger they are the more I want them in my mouth and pussy. Fuck me with your big cock!" cried Nan.

Even Hyde was surprised. Nan just admitted she loved big cocks. That was plural, as in more than one cock! It appeared I wasn't the only dual personality in the bed.

That was all the thought I was capable of. I grabbed Nan's legs and put them on my shoulders and drove just a wee bit deeper and faster. Finally, with sweat pouring off me and dripping on Nan, I let loose with a mind numbing orgasm. Nan shrieked and went still. I think she actually feinted for a few seconds! I held tight and drained my load as deep into my wife as I ever have.

Exhausted, I rolled off Nan and flopped next to her. She rolled over so her breasts were against my chest and took my wet, limp cock into her small hand and fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.