Secluded House - Cover

Secluded House

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 12: Too Sad To Be True

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Too Sad To Be True - A flat tire turned Tiffany's life upside down for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I was lying on the same examining table as before. Dr. Campbell had just finished the cast. My toes were sticking out funnily. Even this sight could not drive my despondency away. The cast reached all the way up to my hip. My knee was bent at almost 90-degree angle. Hairline fracture. It was at the same place where I had broken my leg three months ago. That's what the doctor said. The bump against the wall had caused it. If it is just a hairline fracture, why is the cast so big? Dr. Campbell didn't explain that. Was he trying to punish me? As he saw the X- rays he frowned and said that I should have been more careful. How could I be more careful? I was attacked. My left wrist was broken too. White plaster covered it, going all the way up to my elbow. I could move my thumb and fingers quite freely. As the casts dried, I was placed on a wheelchair. A nurse put my casted leg on the footrest. Then, she wheeled me out of the examining room. I had the feeling that the wheelchair made my injuries look more serious than they really were. I felt uncomfortable with that, because the people were looking with compassion at me.

I was taken home by an ambulance. Two police officers were waiting outside. We got in and I settled comfortably on the couch. Then, I explained what had happened. Buddy came along and sat beside me. His wound was disinfected and bandaged. I told them almost everything I knew, including about Steven, and that he had treated injured criminals. I spoke in support of him, saying that he had been threatened. The younger of the officers said that Pamela and Steven were still missing. The woman who had attacked me had not been caught yet. I promised to call them if new information shows up. The older of the officers, whose name was Shipler, said that they would be protecting me. He pointed at a car parked outside, and assured me that I should not worry about anything except my broken bones. I smiled as wryly as I could. The young officer was so kind as to bring me the crutches from the basement. In my condition, the single elbow crutch was useless. I thanked him and they both left.

I fed Buddy and drank myself to sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.