Secluded House - Cover

Secluded House

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 3: Curiosity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Curiosity - A flat tire turned Tiffany's life upside down for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I was so tired that I slept as a baby. The smell of food waked me up. It was ham and eggs. Definitely. I stretched and sat up on the bed, thinking how hungry I was. Almost famished. My ankle was better. The swelling had subsided considerably. I noticed that Steven had brought my traveling bag. I dressed myself. The skirt I wore yesterday was not adequate to the morning cold. It didn't cover my knees. Despite that, I put it on again. I put on a light green blouse and white cotton sock on my right foot. Walking nearly without a limp, I went to the adjacent bathroom. After that, I went downstairs. Steven wasn't there. He had left a note on the kitchen table. It said that the front axle is broken but he knows someone who can repair my car. It said also that he had prepared breakfast for me and that he hoped I would like it. I did really like it.

I decided to take a walk. The air was cool and pleasant. In the distance, I saw that the car wasn't where I had left it. There were weeds everywhere. Obviously, my host didn't enjoy field work. A harrow path took me behind the house. To my surprise a group of splendid pines were growing there. At least fifty of them. Huddled under the trees was a little bower. I rested a couple of minutes, then stood up and set off for the house. I had made no more then ten steps when I heard something. I turned toward the sound and strayed out of the path. The building was barely visible between the pines. It looked like a barn. The sound became louder. It definitely was a radio or TV. I walked very carefully, trying not to trip on the fallen branches. As I reached the building, I was surprised to see that it is in perfect condition. Painted recently. I get closer to the sole window. What I am doing? It's not good to be so nosy. In spite of that, I took a deep breath and peered in. A man was watching TV. He was lying on a bed, his head propped on pillows. I gave a start when I saw that his chest was bandaged. The bandages were smeared with blood. My heart missed a beat. What is this man doing here? As I pondered over the subject, he looked toward the window. I stepped back. Did he see me? I could not be sure. Why am I so anxious about that? Possibly, because there is something wrong here.

"Tiffany, what are you doing here?" Steven was glaring at me, his arms folded. "Obviously your ankle is better."

He appeared completely changed. I was sure he was going to slap me. It was impossible to hide my confusion.

"I just..." I stammered.

"Did he saw you?"

"No." I answered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Who is this man?"

Steven remained silent. Then he rudely grabbed my left arm above the elbow and dragged me toward the house. His gentle manners were gone.

"It hurts!" I cried.

He mumbled something and let go of my arm.

"Go upstairs!" Steven said as we entered the house.

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

He followed me close behind as I climbed the stairs. Then he locked me into the bedroom, taking my mobile with him.

"You don't have the right to do this to me," I shouted.

Steven didn't reply. I threw a vase at the closed door. It burst loudly. This made me feel a bit better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.