Secluded House - Cover

Secluded House

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 1: Flat Tire

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Flat Tire - A flat tire turned Tiffany's life upside down for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including BDSM   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I had waited no more than twenty minutes, but my patience gradually started to evaporate. The sun was setting. I shivered. It was getting cold. I looked again at my little dark-blue Mazda. It was stuck into the ditch. The right wing was crumpled and the tire was flat.

The mere sight of it made me even angrier. I had bought this car just a month ago. I tried to calm myself down. Luckily, I wasn't hurt. Just my left ankle was throbbing, though almost imperceptibly. I leant over and touched it. It wasn't swollen. I looked at the road again. The only hope now. The battery of my mobile had died before the accident.

As I was walking back and forth, I spotted lights in the distance. It looked like a house. Half a mile, no more. There was a dirt road leading to it. I looked down at my feet. Why did I put on these high heels? They are so useless in such occasion. I could not help noticing that my stockings were laddered. Just a little on my right knee, and unbearably on my left calf. I shook my head, sighed, and after taking my handbag, and locking the car, I set off. The darkness became impenetrable. There were no stars on the sky so I had to watch my steps closely. A couple of times I wandered out of the way. Tiredness overwhelmed me. Gradually I become aware that the strap of the left shoe was digging into my ankle. It felt swollen and sore. I unbuckled the strap. The soreness diminished but I couldn't walk that way so I buckled it again. I limped along trying not to put much weight on my left foot. Just a sprain.

Maybe when the car stopped abruptly into the ditch I had turned my ankle. This doesn't matter now. The lights were getting closer. Two or three hundred meters. Sure. I quickened my pace. Possibly, the worst decision I had made recently. I tripped on a small twig. My left ankle turned and I fell on the ground. Sharp pain shot through my entire leg. My scream pierced the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.