Android Omnibus - Cover

Android Omnibus

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Chapter 23: The Big Night

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Big Night - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

Each year, medium and large-sized Information Technology companies nominate management individuals who have routinely practiced good management skills, and have saved their company money through the implementation of best-practices and standards.

Michael was nominated earlier in the year by Shaun, their department's executive secretary, for his management style and abilities.

Several weeks ago, CIOs from participating companies voted for the respective nominees. Michael beat out Richard Skovic from Coca Cola's Fountain Division by only one vote.


The next day, there was quite a buzz going around Chip and Becky's school. Rumor had it Coach Hawkins was arrested upon arriving to school that morning.

"Did you hear?" one boy said to another. "Coach Hawkins was arrested!"

"No way! For what?"

"I heard he was caught fondling another kid here." the first boy reply.

"I head he was caught fucking a girl." said another who was passing by.

Upon hearing this news, Chip and Becky smiled to each-other as they walked to their class.

Rumors and innuendos fluorished at the school that day. By the end of the day, the rumor had spread that Coach Hawkins was the head of a major child-pornographic ring throughout Northern Georgia.

Counselors were brought in from the school system and began interviewing students, searching to gather more evidence. This was easy to come by, however. It appeared Coach Hawkins pissed off just about every student who had him in class. Stories at how he made the kids stand naked, at how he paraded them around, flew out of the kids mouths like tap-water.

Coach Leahy wasn't left out of this ordeal, either, since girls started talking about her lesbian trysts with the McAllister girl and other cheerleaders and swimmers. By the end of the day, Coach Leahy was suspended from her job, pending the outcome of an official investigation.

That evening, Danny and Matthew met up at Julie and Michael's house to escort Becky and Chip to the ceremony.

Both kids were dressed rather nicely, Julie thought as she opened the door, wearing a sports coat, tie, and nice pants. Their ensemble would have been perfect were it not for the Nike's and Reeboks' the boys were wearing for shoes.

Michael, Chip, and Becky assembled in the foyer shortly thereafter and everyone plowed into the late Dr. Carson's SUV as they headed to the ceremony.

Upon arriving, the six were escorted to a long table on the stage as the guests of honor.

A news crew from WSB-TV Channel 2 was in the back filming the night's events.

"Must be a slow news night," Julie whispered to Michael.

"Tell me about it."

"I can't believe there's so many people here," Matthew said. "There's got to be at least 500."

The ceremony began with a brief video biography of Michael, and his accomplishments at Datatronics over the past year. Interviews with members of his staff and colleagues were intermixed with slide presentations of his projects and how they increased the bottom line.

Several of Michael's colleagues got on stage and gave some kind remarks. Some talked about the personal things he's done to make their jobs easier, but most mere relayed his professional accomplishments.

Towards the end of the 1— hour presentation, Michael was called up to the podium to accept his award.

"We are honored tonight to have Michael Collins," said Jim Stiles, Chairman of the Atlanta area IT Manager's Guild, and sponsor of that night's events, "Manager of Development Operations for Datatronics, to accept tonight's award for I.T. Manager of the Year. So, without further adieu, I hereby present Atlanta's Information Technology Manager of the Year award to Michael Collins!"

Clapping and cheers reverberated from the audience as Michael got up to take the podium. "Thank you Jim, thank you everyone." he said, his voice drowned out by the ensuing cheers and applause, "I'd also like to bring onto stage the three most important people in my life; Julie, Chip, and Becky for were it not for their enviable patience and understanding, I could never have..."

The three got up to flank Michael on his sides. As Michael continued to talk, a loud noise could be heard coming from the podium.

Michael looked to find where the noise came from, and noticed a white box with an antenna and light on it set inside the podium on a shelf.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.