Android Omnibus - Cover

Android Omnibus

Copyright 2000-2014 CyberCzar. (CC) BY-NC-SA

Chapter 7: Disassembly

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Disassembly - An erotic, science-fiction novel. Follow what happens when a guy wakes up one morning to find out he's not quite human, and his entire life has been a lie.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Humiliation   Sadistic   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Transformation  

We find Michael in another predicament.

Human males enjoy the luxury that their bodies are designed for reproduction. Day and night, the human male's body is constantly creating sperm, and prostatic fluid to help propel the sperm to an awaiting egg.

It's the most basic of human instincts, the will to reproduce.

Androids, on the other hand, don't have such luxuries. Mechanical in nature, their bodies are designed not for reproduction, but for other tasks.

Not having a prostate, or gonads to continuously generate reproductive fluids, what fluids Michael does have will eventually run out.

The human male usually expels twenty-five to fifty mililiters of fluid with each orgasm. Michael was designed to hold one liter of fluid without requiring replenishing.

Of course, since Michael was originally designed for combat and covert situations, it was perceived that in the event Michael did run out of fluid, it would be replaced back in a laboratory, as he underwent other maintenance.

After settling into a routine, Michael and Julie had sex about twice a month. Unfortunately, Michael's little fiasco New Years Eve drained the remaining juices from his body and he was now required to replenish them himself, or risk enjoying a further sex-life with his partner again.


He skimmed through some of his earlier memories and found several scenes where technicians were actually assembling him.

His cock was actually part of a mechanism which was inserted into his hip cavity, but in order for it to be removed, his legs had to be detached from his hip, first.

Bringing the cases downstairs, he stepped out of his pants and underwear, and hopped up on the table.

He depressed an area at the top of where a human's hamstring muscle would normally be and his right leg easily came off.

He repeated this process for his left leg and set them to the side.

Immediately, he started to fall back and had to position his left arm behind him to support himself. Realizing this was an awkward position, he pushed himself to lean up against the wall.

There were several screws holding his pelvis to his hip. Fortunately, a Phillips screwdriver was within arm's reach, and he carefully removed the eight screws holding his pelvis in place setting them to his side.

Alarms were flashing all around in front of him, warning him of system failures throughout. His diagnostic and status screens kept popping up obstructing his view. It was a conscious effort just to keep them minimized so they wouldn't distract him.

"I don't think I was designed to be as cognoscente of his self as I had become.", he thought to himself.

He lifted his pelvis from his body. There was a thin, plastic tube, which ran up inside of him. It had a one-way connector on it. Attached to several areas were about twenty wires. Slowly he disconnected each wire, making note of where each one was connected.

Next, he carefully unscrewed the connector on the tube and realized this was the tube for his fluid reservoir which must be located further up inside him somewhere. Holding his pelvis upside down, resting his cock and balls on his stomach so he could get a better look inside, he saw there was a square plastic container with a screwtop lid behind some mechanics. The container had a hand-written label on it which said in script, "Seminal Reservoir."

Michael lifted up the container and noticed another tube with a screwcap feeding into the same box where the other tube he had noticed before was. Being careful not to pull anything loose, he unscrewed the cap and poured some of the contents into his hand.

"It looked like a glop of cum all right," he thought, and was just as sticky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.